Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Gosh, I'm with you guys, we need bigger pics :scream:
I found one, but it's edited and it's not a Ryan one! It's with Calleigh with her 'new' gun :)

Well, show it to us anyway :)

Hey Everyone,

Psst, the reason we have not had larger pics is because CBS went and changed their format... :scream: to stop certain people :rolleyes: from borrowing the promo pics. :lol:

So now some of us can only grab, or borrow the smaller pics now. I spoke with a few people over at CBS and asked them to share the larger format pics with us. :shifty: No such luck!

Hang in there everyone. Maybe someone will see this or maybe CBS will eventually share them all with us!;)

HCrazy
Dear CBS
I faild my license test today and the only thing that will make me ever feel better is huge promo pics for 7.20.
Signed, Wasabi Power

Aww, I'm sorry Wasabi. I failed my driving test the first time too. But, got it the second time. :)

I guess I can understand CBS' position about the promo pics. Maybe they'll release the bigger ones when it gets closer to the episode.

The sunburst effect is very cool, but the way she has her head hunched looks a bit odd to me. Perhaps its the angle her head is turned or something, but it looks kind of funny. It's still a good pic though.

Is that just me, or the look on her face looks a litle bit worry? :shifty:

oh, and the 'main' gun she usually has is cooler, gives her more style :lol: Don't you think? ;) Maybe it's because the color, that black, if I can call it black, is wodd to me :wtf:

Just one more thing *:p* isn't this car similiar to Eric's father's one? :shifty: Can someone give me an information, please? :) Is Eric's father in this episode [7x19] ?

I just love that pic!! Pissed with a gun Calleigh :thumbsup:

Thank you csifann1 :)

Cool looking picture, pose is reminiscent of Charles Angels.

Aww, I'm sorry Wasabi. I failed my driving test the first time too. But, got it the second time. :)

I guess I can understand CBS' position about the promo pics. Maybe they'll release the bigger ones when it gets closer to the episode.
:brickwall: I'm so mad at myself for failing! But its okay. I will pass next time. Thanks for your words of kindness ;)

GRR. CBS. Why must they be so tantalizing?!
I wish I could enlarge the small pics for 7.20, but they just come out worse than ever and all pixelated.

Thank you!!! I knew there was something familiar about it and I just couldn't put my finger on it!! :lol: It's so true!

Calleigh would rock as one of Charlie's Angels :lol:!!

Thank you!!! I knew there was something familiar about it and I just couldn't put my finger on it!! :lol: It's so true!

Calleigh would rock as one of Charlie's Angels :lol:!!

OMG! Someone's gotta do a manip of Calleigh, Valera and Natalia as Charlie's Angels with Horatio or Frank as Bosley. :lol:

:lol: I second that, would love to see a photo like that! Pretty sure a photoshop whiz can come up with a CSIM version of Charlie's angels photo. But I see Frank more of in the Bosley role than H....H is Charlie (the disembodied voice)!

Gosh, i'd give anything to see that :D :lol:
If anyone could do it, that would be great :D I'll give you some cookies if you want ;)

I was looking at this picture and I thought it looks familiar and now I know why, you're so right, it's exactly the pose from Charles Angels.:lol:
And now when I'm looking at it, well it's kind of funny, the serious expression on her face :).

OMG! Someone's gotta do a manip of Calleigh, Valera and Natalia as Charlie's Angels with Horatio or Frank as Bosley. :lol:
What a great idea, I definitely would love to see it. That'd be awesome.:guffaw:

Back