Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

It could be a mirror....although it looks like, and you have to squint to see it, that there is a color image in it. It is distorted and unfocused but that is what it looks like to me....if it were a mirror of a car then there wouldn't be any color to the image or possibly an image at all....it would just be reflecting the color of the car...either light or dark.

It really looks like it is a unfocused distorted image of something...possibly of him tied to the chair. I could see them recording the encounter to show to someone or maybe use against Ryan....who knows why bad guys do what they do!! :lol:

I thought if it were a camera, they would try to use footage to try and take over other cops/csi's, you know as a piece of persuasion. But who knows? This episode needs to be here NOW! :devil:

I've been thinking a lot about the episode title. Normally the expression "wolf in sheep's clothing" means someone is pretending to be a good guy when they're really a bad guy. But, in Ryan's case I think it means the opposite (sort of). I think it means that Ryan really is the sheep. He does what he's told because he has to. He's basically the sacrificial lamb. He might have to sacrifice everything he's against ethics-wise as well as possibly his job to save Billy.

Actually, it does look like a video camera, delkolover.

K, so, I have too much time on my hands this morning, but if you save the pictures to your desktop and then zoom in on them you can see them better. Yeah, I know they're blurry, but it isn't too bad. The one where he's screaming looks really intense. And the one where it kinda looks like he's giving an attitude he looks more scared to me.

Does anyone know if photoshop can make the pics bigger?

We seriously need these pics of Ryan bigger. OMG I so want to see those bigger. We don't get to see too many spoiler pics of Ryan.

This looks like it will be one intense epiosde. Poor Ryan. :eek:

Actually, it does look like a video camera, delkolover.

K, so, I have too much time on my hands this morning, but if you save the pictures to your desktop and then zoom in on them you can see them better. Yeah, I know they're blurry, but it isn't too bad. The one where he's screaming looks really intense. And the one where it kinda looks like he's giving an attitude he looks more scared to me.

Does anyone know if photoshop can make the pics bigger?
I've resized them in photoshop, but it's the same thing as zooming in, really. I don't have kick butt vectoring software either (and my computer will have a heart attack if I try...) :lol:

I bet there's a lurker that has one of these software programs! Or someone who hasn't visited this thread yet!

HEY LURKERS! JOIN!

I wish the bigger pics would come out! :scream: Hurry up with it already!

Thanks for all the promo pics, they're awesome. Upcoming shows look very promising and exciting! Poor Ryan though, all this Ryan bashing and him covering up evidence can't be good for his already tainted performance record :( Stetler would be all over his ass on this one!

Wow, when was the last time we saw H and Cal in an action sequence together? And with both their guns drawn to boot!

Gosh, I'm with you guys, we need bigger pics :scream:
I found one, but it's edited and it's not a Ryan one! It's with Calleigh with her 'new' gun :)

It's really great that Ryan finally gets a good story, but do they have to so mishandle him? Those picture are small in fact, but they looks terrific, poor Ryan:(. I hope he'll be ok.

could anybody PLS post some good Kyle/H pics from Divorce Party 7x17??? I can't find any-I want to see how much Kyle's face is changing...

I wish the bigger pics would come out! :scream: Hurry up with it already!
I'm starting to think there's not going to be larger pics posted.:(
I'm almost always surprised when there is a promo or promo pics for Ryan anyway.For now I'll have to be content with what we have.I know someone will have some great caps after the episode airs.;)

Hey Everyone,

Psst, the reason we have not had larger pics is because CBS went and changed their format... :scream: to stop certain people :rolleyes: from borrowing the promo pics. :lol:

So now some of us can only grab, or borrow the smaller pics now. I spoke with a few people over at CBS and asked them to share the larger format pics with us. :shifty: No such luck!

Hang in there everyone. Maybe someone will see this or maybe CBS will eventually share them all with us!;)

HCrazy

Back