Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Justtt occured to me that camera might be part of the film crew actually shooting the eppy, but then again you never really see that in other promo pics, because they always end up on the official CSI Miami site's photo gallery.

He might be yelling for help in the first pic. I don't see why he would be screaming in pain, as I can't see anything the bad guy doing anything to him.?:confused:

Justtt occured to me that camera might be part of the film crew actually shooting the eppy, but then again you never really see that in other promo pics, because they always end up on the official CSI Miami site's photo gallery.

He might be yelling for help in the first pic. I don't see why he would be screaming in pain, as I can't see anything the bad guy doing anything to him.?:confused:
He could be yelling for help,I thought the expression on his face looked as if he were in pain,but the pic is small.I don't see anything being done either.
I can see something in the corner of the pic,not sure what it is though.

^^^ I think he's just yelling at the guy, probably cussing him out. Ryan doesn't strike me as the type to sit back & remain calm. I think in that photo he's probably mouthing off to this guy ("you won't get away with this"..blablabla) & then he backhands Ryan (possibly several times from the amount of blood), which to me it looks like the blood is coming from his mouth.

That is the widest piece of duct tape I've ever seen.

LOL. I think it's overlapped, honey.

I can't believe they'd be stupid enough to even use duct tape. If I were Ryan, I'd sneak a piece cause there has to be fingerprints on the sticky side. Its very difficult to use duct tape while wearing gloves. Why use duct tape though? Was the hardware store all out of rope? :lol:

I can't believe they'd be stupid enough to even use duct tape. If I were Ryan, I'd sneak a piece cause there has to be fingerprints on the sticky side. Its very difficult to use duct tape while wearing gloves. Why use duct tape though? Was the hardware store all out of rope? :lol:
Duct tape seems to be used frequently on crime shows so maybe they are stupid enough to use it.
:lol:

Duct tape seems to be used frequently on crime shows so maybe they are stupid enough to use it.

Maybe that's how they are going to finally find the guy who did it. Maybe when Horatio finds the "hideout" where Ryan was assaulted (and he's supposed to find some of Ryan's blood I believe) maybe he also finds some of the duct tape and runs it for prints and that's how he finds Billy?

Maybe that's how they are going to finally find the guy who did it. Maybe when Horatio finds the "hideout" where Ryan was assaulted (and he's supposed to find some of Ryan's blood I believe) maybe he also finds some of the duct tape and runs it for prints and that's how he finds Billy?
That's possible.I was thinking evidence itself could also be left directly on Ryan if he doesn't wash it away.

Last edited:

I don't think there will be any shortage of evidence in the kidnapping. Though the guy appears to be wearing gloves in some of the promo pics, there's still the fact Horatio shoots the guy, and both Ryan and Billy were kidnapped so we have their statements. Not to mention, if that object I see in some of the pics IS the bad guy's camera, that'll be all the evidence anyone really needs. :eek: POOR RYAN.

Where do you see a camera? I can't find anything resembling a camera. :lol: But it looks like they might be in some kind underground railroad type of place. I swear it looks like railray tracks behind Ryan.

If there is a camera, I'm thinking maybe they took pics of Billy to prove to Ryan that they have him. And they beat Ryan up as a warning "this is what will happen to Billy (and worse) if you don't comply with our wishes"... you know, that kind of thing.

This pic:
2rhpvo2.jpg

Bottom left corner, looks like a screen on the back of a digital camera. COULD be film crew, but doubt it. These pics go on the official CSI miami site after the eppy comes out.

Good lord. I never would have noticed that. :lol: It looks kind of blurry to me, I couldn't make it what it was, but now I can kind of see. Though it could be one of those GPS screen things too... or maybe some similiar device. Maybe the guy is tracking where the guy he wants the murder to be pinned on is. :lol: I honestly can't see the mob filming their assault on someone. I'm not sure that's their style.

That object could be the side mirror of a vehicle. Ryan's supposed to be abducted while fixing a flat, right? Maybe he's picked up in a van and brought to this underground location and that's the mirror on the van... or possibly on a motorcycle.

Good lord. I never would have noticed that. :lol: It looks kind of blurry to me, I couldn't make it what it was, but now I can kind of see. Though it could be one of those GPS screen things too... or maybe some similiar device. Maybe the guy is tracking where the guy he wants the murder to be pinned on is. :lol: I honestly can't see the mob filming their assault on someone. I'm not sure that's their style.

That object could be the side mirror of a vehicle. Ryan's supposed to be abducted while fixing a flat, right? Maybe he's picked up in a van and brought to this underground location and that's the mirror on the van... or possibly on a motorcycle.
Oh my gosh, side view mirror?! I never thought of that. Brilliance!

Oh my gosh, side view mirror?! I never thought of that. Brilliance!
I never thought of a mirror either.It does look like a mirror.
Filming the assault would be evidence that could be used later,so I agree it wouldn't be filmed,but people have done dumber things.Filming it could be like some type of trophy to some.

I need larger pics to really be sure, but I can't seem to find any x_x;
That's what i was thinking, though, that they would do it as a trophy thing, or who knows? Use it later for some kind of terrorizing purposes.

Haha, I never would have seen anything there if nothing had been said about it. I'm terrible at those hidden object games. I have to use up all my hints and then when they're gone it takes me over an hour to find all the other items. :lol: But, once I got to staring at the picture the more it started looking like a mirror to me. :lol:

Back