Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

ooooooohhhhh Calleigh with gun!!!!!! Yes! I love it when she draws her gun! Her hair on that last one looks so pretty :). Oh and she's wearing white and not all black, finally! And there you go, Horatio and Calleigh on a scene together, an exciting one too!! :).

Ryan with the thing on his neck...ouch!

Yeah H and Cal look like they mean business in those pics ;)

And I agree, I think that thing around Ryan's neck is a cord of some kind. More than likely used to choke and release him to get him to pay attention.

From those pics 719 and 720 look to be good ones :D

Love those pics, Cal looks good. Interesting pose she got going on. H looks like his down to business as usual.

Thanks to everyone for posting these pics!! :thumbsup:
They're just fantastic.

I'm ready to wear my Wonderflò uniform to help Ryan :cool:.

Calleigh looks really good in these pics!! She looks like the old Calleigh, the one I learned to know...our Bullet Girl!! Isn't the episode the one when she gets attacked by the russina mob & the guy is able to take her gun??.

They both look like 2 interesting episodes :thumbsup:

Ha I like those pics of Calleigh and H. Is it possible for Emily to get her hair messed up? Ever? No. That's why she's every girl's hero. :)

For people who don't want to see the torture scene: I'm pretty sure it's not going to last too long, so I wouldn't give up the whole episode for that one scene. But why does it have to be so far awaaaaaaay?!

Hollyyo I'm with you. She is definitely my hero LOL... Ahh her hair really is just perfect! I'd love to just have 1 day to have her hair.
Thanks for the pics Delkolover, you're the best! Can't wait for these episodes, they look great!

Ha I like those pics of Calleigh and H. Is it possible for Emily to get her hair messed up? Ever? No. That's why she's every girl's hero. :)

For people who don't want to see the torture scene: I'm pretty sure it's not going to last too long, so I wouldn't give up the whole episode for that one scene. But why does it have to be so far awaaaaaaay?!

Are you kidding? She is totally my hero!! :D :lol: I mean they definately created a kick ass character in Calleigh. In both the metophotical and literal sense! This is a woman who can cook and probably shoot a fly off a bull's arse at 50 yrds! :lol:

Bottom Line: You. Don't. Mess. With. Her. ;)

WOW thank you so much for the pic Delkolover :D Always the best ;)
YAY, this episode will rock on :D Is in this episode that Calleigh gets attacked by a guy of the russian mob right? So, this episode will rock, I mean, Calleigh's attack, this scene, the target pictures, wow, can't wait :D:D

Ok, it is just me, or Calleigh's gun in this pics is not the same that she usually has? :shifty:
Maybe this is after the attack so she'll have to get another one. I was thinking about the scene after the attack like this, she's with Eric or with someone else and after they talk about the attack, she wonder 'I can't work without a gun!!" and the other character "What you gonna do" and then we see Calleigh going to her house, she goes to her 'personal gun vault' and takes a gun.
Gosh, I'd love to see that :lol:

Are you kidding? She is totally my hero!! :D :lol: I mean they definately created a kick ass character in Calleigh. In both the metophotical and literal sense! This is a woman who can cook and probably shoot a fly off a bull's arse at 50 yrds! :lol:

Bottom Line: You. Don't. Mess. With. Her. ;)

Yeah, totally, she's our hero, my hero :lol:

From Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing. Hopefully I can get them bigger soon!

97907_D0723b.jpg

97907_D0683b.jpg

97907_D0016b.jpg

:(
Ryan really looks defiant in the second pic,do you think he is mouthing off even though he looks as if he's screaming in the top pic,of course maybe the second picture is really the first.

Last edited:

Ryan really looks defiant in the second pic,do you think he is mouthing off even though he looks as if he's screaming in the top pic,of course maybe the second picture is really the first.
Like:
97907_D0723b.jpg
During

97907_D0683b.jpg
Before

97907_D0016b.jpg
After
Eep! How'd they manage to get him in that chair?
I don't know why the bad guy would smack him around in the face. I don't think Ryan could go back to work later and pull off the 'I fell down the stairs' excuse. Do you think Calleigh would ever buy that? :lol:

IS it just me, or does that object in the first pic's bottom left corner look like a camera, with part of the screen you're seeing?

i don't think Cal or anyone on the team will buy the "i feel down the stairs" excuse. Esp. H and Nat will question him.

I don't know why the bad guy would smack him around in the face. I don't think Ryan could go back to work later and pull off the 'I fell down the stairs' excuse. Do you think Calleigh would ever buy that? :lol:

Since he's supposedly kidnapped, I'd assume that they subdued him somehow to snatch him away.. hence how they got him into that chair. But imagine how much it must have sucked for Jonathan to act in those scenes, duct tape can't be fun, even when you're just acting. o_o

And if the blood on his face is from a bloody nose, there may not be any bruising.. I've been in biking accidents where I hit my nose hard enough to make it bleed but there wasn't any bruising.. noses are weird like that. :confused:

(And I totally see the camera thing)

delkolover
This is a woman who can cook and probably shoot a fly off a bull's arse at 50 yrds! :lol:

So true!!! :lol: We knew she could shoot off that fly with no problem and now after 7.16 it's so fun having that detail on her cooking skills ;). Someone mentioned her personal gun vault...I would so love to see that!!!!! I'm really excited to see this episode and her reaction to her gun problems.:lol:

Since he's supposedly kidnapped, I'd assume that they subdued him somehow to snatch him away.. hence how they got him into that chair. But imagine how much it must have sucked for Jonathan to act in those scenes, duct tape can't be fun, even when you're just acting. o_o

And if the blood on his face is from a bloody nose, there may not be any bruising.. I've been in biking accidents where I hit my nose hard enough to make it bleed but there wasn't any bruising.. noses are weird like that. :confused:

(And I totally see the camera thing)
I've managed to also hit my nose hard enough to bleed without bruising . I would think that whoever is doing the beating would hit with a lot more force than any accident we could cause our selves.
I'm sure he was subdued(now I don't remember where I read it) at the end of episode 7.19.
That is the widest piece of duct tape I've ever seen.

Back