Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

From Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing. Hopefully I can get them bigger soon!

97907_D0723b.jpg

97907_D0683b.jpg

97907_D0016b.jpg

My poor Ryan! :(

OMG WHY ARE THEY SO SMALL???

Thank you SO much! :lol:

Oh my word, poor Ryan! Ooooh, I wanna kick the crap out of his kidnappers and wipe the blood off his face and hug him and put him in bed and feed him chocolate and... and... well, this is going beyond comfort now. :D

HOLY CRAP RYAN!!!! :eek: Blood, duct tape, & what the heck is that they have around his neck?!!

^^Yeah, I just noticed the thing around his neck? Shock collar? HAHA I don't know.

Ha, I just asked the same thing in the Ryan/Jon thread. At first I thought necklace, but Ryan's never worn something like that ever before, and definitely not that tight. :lol:

It looks like some kind of cable, or cord or something. Maybe they use it to cut off a bit of his circulation so he can't fight them off as easily. :shifty:

^^Yeah, I just noticed the thing around his neck? Shock collar? HAHA I don't know.
I just thought the same thing,maybe a shock collar.
It looks like some kind of cable, or cord or something. Maybe they use it to cut off a bit of his circulation so he can't fight them off as easily. :shifty:
Similar to a choke collar.

Poor Ryan.He needs something good to come his way.

Last edited:

Oh I feel so bad for Ryan...no one deserves to go through that.

Thanks for the pics!

You know, I'm undecided on whether or not I want to watch this episode. I didn't want to see the torture/beating scenes. And if they are going to show them to us, I may have to skip the episode altogether. :(

You know, I'm undecided on whether or not I want to watch this episode. I didn't want to see the torture/beating scenes. And if they are going to show them to us, I may have to skip the episode altogether. :(
I had said I didn't want to see the torture either, but now I've seen the pics and feel that I least know it's coming.I will probably close my eyes.I may need to mute the sound if there is too much screaming,and there does look as if there will be some.

ooooooohhhhh Calleigh with gun!!!!!! Yes! I love it when she draws her gun! Her hair on that last one looks so pretty :). Oh and she's wearing white and not all black, finally! And there you go, Horatio and Calleigh on a scene together, an exciting one too!! :).

Ryan with the thing on his neck...ouch!

Awesome pics, thanks delkolover. Horatio and Calleigh with their guns drawn, together! :D

Back