George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chick must have thought her mouth was special, that's for sure, because it is so not hot to stick a Q-tip in someone's mouth, particularly when you've done it like, a million times before. With much hotter chicks (I'm thinking the pyro-chick).

I think she was referring to Mitch having to rough her up a bit turning him on.

:guffaw: I was clearly not paying much attention. Although, in my defense, it was 1am when I saw it online b/c I had book club.

But in any case, roughing someone up isn't hot either, and I sure hope Nick agrees with me.

The chick must have thought her mouth was special, that's for sure, because it is so not hot to stick a Q-tip in someone's mouth, particularly when you've done it like, a million times before. With much hotter chicks (I'm thinking the pyro-chick).

I think she was referring to Mitch having to rough her up a bit turning him on.

:guffaw: I was clearly not paying much attention. Although, in my defense, it was 1am when I saw it online b/c I had book club.

But in any case, roughing someone up isn't hot either, and I sure hope Nick agrees with me.

Exactly. But, you know, that's what she was into. :)

Reminded me of that scene in the interrogation room where that woman gave Brass an eyefull. :eek:

I must apoligize in advance before I say this. But my mind went into the gutter when I read this.:guffaw::drool::devil:
Run from Destiny's hose.........................

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Re: George's hair

Georgie has to be a fellow hair fettisher. Loves to experiment with his lid. He's worn it this way before-one uniform short length short, as opposed to his more frequently appearing fade up to a slightly longer length up front. His cut now camoflages his receding hairline. However he wears it, Georgie has one hot head of sexy man hair, a great shaped noggin and handsome, masculine face that allows Eads to carry off almost any style 'do with flair.

Would love to get my hands on that pate or at least get a big whiff.

Georgie has to be a fellow hair fettisher. Loves to experiment with his lid. He's worn it this way before-one uniform short length short, as opposed to his more frequently appearing fade up to a slightly longer length up front. His cut now camoflages his receding hairline. However he wears it, Georgie has one hot head of sexy man hair, a great shaped noggin and handsome, masculine face that allows Eads to carry off almost any style 'do with flair.

Would love to get my hands on that pate or at least get a big whiff.

"C'mere, George . . . let me smell your head." :lol:

I think Eric is more of a hair guy, but George does like to change his look.

I've said it before, I like his hair longer. Although, I was watching The Unusual Suspect last night and that 'do really does draw attention to his laugh lines. When it's off his forehead it opens up his face so much, and you know I love those beautiful brown eyes of his. :adore:

Originally Posted by bookgirl20
Also...was it me, or did Nick look just a little bit thicker last night than last week? I'm not complaining, I think he looks excellent thick or not. He just looked different to me.

He looks good no matter what.

Personally, I like a man with meat on his bones..more to love..

I like George's hair best during seasons 3 and 4. I'm not a fan of the buzzed look or of the longer hair he sported in S6.

Yes, GE is definitely a little "thicker" than he was when the show started but he's 41 now. Our metabolisms slow down when we get older and he doesn't look fat by any stretch.

Maybe he quit smoking. That always seems to cause a weight gain because people are subbing food for cigarettes. Besides, they say the camera adds ten pounds. And if that's true, he would have been a bean pole back in Season 1. :lol:

I like George's hair best during seasons 3 and 4. I'm not a fan of the buzzed look or of the longer hair he sported in S6.

Yes, GE is definitely a little "thicker" than he was when the show started but he's 41 now. Our metabolisms slow down when we get older and he doesn't look fat by any stretch.

I like his hair all the time, except the super long Beatles cut. But I have a special soft spot for the buzz and sideburns. :D

I wasn't critiquing George's increasing thickness over the years, and by no stretch of the imagination does he look fat. He looks stinking amazing! I was just commenting on my perception of a difference from one show to the next. No insult intended!

I like his hair all the time, except the super long Beatles cut. But I have a special soft spot for the buzz and sideburns. :D

I wasn't critiquing George's increasing thickness over the years, and by no stretch of the imagination does he look fat. He looks stinking amazing! I was just commenting on my perception of a difference from one show to the next. No insult intended!

I'm with you bookgirl20, I have a soft spot for those sideburns as well!:drool: Not too fond of that mop of hair he sported in s6 though, but didn't that have a lot to do with him filming Evil Kenivel?

I'm with you bookgirl20, I have a soft spot for those sideburns as well!:drool: Not too fond of that mop of hair he sported in s6 though, but didn't that have a lot to do with him filming Evil Kenivel?

I think he filmed EK between season 4 and 5 which is why he shaved his head before Season 5. Apparently, when the hair lady started taking out the hair extensions after the film wrapped it wasn't exactly fun so he just took the clippers himself and buzzed them off.

Maybe the little pudge was because he went on vacation during the break and hadn't been working out as hard as he would normally do?

Maybe the little pudge was because he went on vacation during the break and hadn't been working out as hard as he would normally do?

I bet there area lot of men out there his age and even younger who would give their eye teeth to look as good as George-pudge or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back