George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he could be like Cry Baby and have a small tear tattooed under his eye. :lol:

Umm . . . beside the fact that it would quite seriously detract from his beautiful chocolate eyes, I think this is something people do when they've murdered someone. Now, that may be something I read somewhere or saw in a movie, but whether it's true or not . . . I'd prefer no facial tattoos on George.

Which actually brings up an interesting thought - does he have any tats? If he doesn't, would you like to see one on him? If so, where and what, and if not, how come?

As for myself - I go back and forth. Something on his bicep might be hot, as long as it wasn't too big and was indicative of who he is. A likeness of Texas, maybe? Hmm . . . I'd have to think about it. No arm bands though - I hate those.

I personally have a tattoo, a birthday gift from my husband. It's a feather quill on my lower back (yeah, I got a tramp stamp! :guffaw:).

No, no tats on George - why mess with perfection? :drool:

In the Pilot Nick had a tattoo but we don't know where it was. All of us who have capped that episode have not been able to see it. And I looked with the magnifying glass to see it :guffaw:
He did? I don't recall ever hearing about this before. In what scene is this mentioned?

I know that when they first developed the Nick Stokes character they had something very different in mind - someone a little more "wild" who rode motorcycles and had tattoos. But when George - the clean-cut All American boy scout type - came along, they adjusted the character to fit him.

Last edited:
We never could find the scene where the tat was suppose to show. It may have been the scene with Cath and Nick kissing. This was one scene that got left out of the pilot. I can't remember which interview I got the info about the tat from but I know the interview existed. There have been a couple of interviews that have been deleted from some of the sites that I had bookmarked so it's probably one of those.

Yeah Nick was suppose to have been a wild kind of guy. Instead he has Ward Girls that are wild about him :)

I know that when they first developed the Nick Stokes character they had something very different in mind - someone a little more "wild" who rode motorcycles and had tattoos. But when George - the clean-cut All American boy scout type - came along, they adjusted the character to fit him.

Remember that George though he is the clean-cut All American type does indeed ride motorcycles. But I do agree with the whole no tattoo needed (though I so wouldn't complain).

Here we go with the stereo types :) My brother who has a couple of tattoos doesn't ride motorcycles. Where does it say that if you are a clean cut guy you can't ride motorcycles and can't have tattoos. My brother is a CFO of a company that deals with spices :) Mind you I would not want to see George with any tattoos as previously stated.

We never could find the scene where the tat was suppose to show. It may have been the scene with Cath and Nick kissing. This was one scene that got left out of the pilot. I can't remember which interview I got the info about the tat from but I know the interview existed. There have been a couple of interviews that have been deleted from some of the sites that I had bookmarked so it's probably one of those.

Yeah Nick was suppose to have been a wild kind of guy. Instead he has Ward Girls that are wild about him :)

George did mention it in his interview that appeared in the very first CSI Magazine. He had it for the pilot episode, but we never say it. :( Oh, we've tried finding it, that's for sure.

Lets see, would I want George to have a tattoo? I guess that would depend on the tattoo, but I agree with Stokes4me, why mess with perfection? :devil:

Now if we're going to go with stereo types, it's the clean-cut all american boys you have to watch out for. :devil:

Really? I'm the only one who wants to see a scruffy, naughty, tattooed George?

Maybe leather-clad, with a soul patch? Oh, that would make that bottom lip just that much more suckable. :devil:

Maybe leather-clad, with a soul patch? Oh, that would make that bottom lip just that much more suckable. :devil:

Well, if you put it that way, yeah, I'd love a scruffy, naughty tattooed George. Just please, not covered in 'em.

I could handle a tattoo on his chest (a small one) and his arms. Maybe even the back, up the neck, but that's it. And just one tattoo. Ok, maybe two. :shifty:

*hard gulp* :eek: ooooh the thoughts that are running through my mind now. :censored: Nick in leather and scruffy.......oh man that is totally :drool:

I am not a huge tatoo fan but a few small ones are acceptable. My hubby has 4 small ones on his back (2 on each side near his shoulders) that are totally covered up with his shirt on.

I want to see him naughty alright.....:devil::drool:

I would love to see George with a goatee. I think they give a man a devilish quality that I find very sexy. I've seen pics of him with one during the off season but I guess BP is the only one who's allowed to have facial hair during filming. The benefits of being the "star" as well as a producer, I guess. :rolleyes:

:lol: I was joking about the tear tattoo. I probably should have clarified that, but anyway... I don't mind a tattoo on a guy's upper arm (even one on each arm) as long as it's not huge and its nothing vulgar or anything, but I really can't imagine George/Nick with one. :lol:

:lol: I was joking about the tear tattoo. I probably should have clarified that, but anyway... I don't mind a tattoo on a guy's upper arm (even one on each arm) as long as it's not huge and its nothing vulgar or anything, but I really can't imagine George/Nick with one. :lol:

Hey George might have a tatoo.:devil:

But maybe it's only in a place where we will never see it. Unless CBS allows nudity on CSI.:devil::guffaw:

Oh yeah, the FCC (Freeze Creative Camaderie) and Canada's version CRTC (Communist Radio and Television Comrads) might not be happy about that.

Well what is there to say about last nights show but :drool: and if that wasn't enough we had some more :drool: :) That shirt was Nickly painted on last night :devil: be still my beating heart :D

Now on to the episode itself :) I liked how Nick is trying out his 'boss' roll. Telling Greg and Riley to behave themselves when they found the suitcase full of 'goodies'. Nick has come along way in 8+ seasons :) He would have been having the fun discussing them early on in the show. He's now the leader :)

The ending was good with the team standing around discussing the evidence. Everyone respecting each others views. Nick still adamant that it was a S&M case as opposed to random killings. He showed the signs of a good leader by not saying to Greg you're full of it as Greg thinks it may be random.

All round Great Nickisode :)

Well what is there to say about last nights show but :drool: and if that wasn't enough we had some more :drool: :) That shirt was Nickly painted on last night :devil: be still my beating heart :D

Now on to the episode itself :) I liked how Nick is trying out his 'boss' roll. Telling Greg and Riley to behave themselves when they found the suitcase full of 'goodies'. Nick has come along way in 8+ seasons :) He would have been having the fun discussing them early on in the show. He's now the leader :)

The ending was good with the team standing around discussing the evidence. Everyone respecting each others views. Nick still adamant that it was a S&M case as opposed to random killings. He showed the signs of a good leader by not saying to Greg you're full of it as Greg thinks it may be random.

All round Great Nickisode :)

Can't wait to see it! We're still on season 8 here in Sweden, next Monday "For Gedda" will air and I am dreading it....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back