George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh who couldn't love Nicky last night.

I loved when he told those two to 'knock it off'. I agree, Jacquie, his leadership is shining through.

I loved him and Brass together at the club. "Got a menu?" :guffaw: Those two are great together, I tell ya.

Showing restraint when the club owner said he as standing at attention. I still wish we could've heard him say that line, it would've been great and they could have bleeped that word out.

It was nice to see the team working together, its a rarity.

So did we notice that George must have shaved his head during the hiatus and looks like it's growing back? :drool:

So did we notice that George must have shaved his head during the hiatus and looks like it's growing back? :drool:

I didn't realize there was a hiatus. I just figured after he came back from Monte Carlo he got a hair cut.

Yeah, they stopped filming at the end of June and picked up again, I believe, mid-August.

The only filmed episodes 1-4 before the break and start with epi 5 when they came back.

Normally, they're on hiatus May and June and start back up in mid-July, however, they wanted to get some episodes in the can in case the actors went on strike.

I didn't realize there was a hiatus. I just figured after he came back from Monte Carlo he got a hair cut.

Yeah, they stopped filming at the end of June and picked up again, I believe, mid-August.

The only filmed episodes 1-4 before the break and start with epi 5 when they came back.

Normally, they're on hiatus May and June and start back up in mid-July, however, they wanted to get some episodes in the can in case the actors went on strike.

Was it just me or was George's face beet red when the chick was telling him he was standing at attention:guffaw:..I love that scene that was so funny!

Usually Nick has the upper hand with females, but this chick got under his skin. hehehehehe...:guffaw:

Was it just me or was George's face beet red when the chick was telling him he was standing at attention:guffaw:..I love that scene that was so funny!

Usually Nick has the upper hand with females, but this chick got under his skin. hehehehehe...:guffaw:

See, I hated that part. She was a stuck-up :censored:.

How many buccal swabs has Nick taken?

The chick must have thought her mouth was special, that's for sure, because it is so not hot to stick a Q-tip in someone's mouth, particularly when you've done it like, a million times before. With much hotter chicks (I'm thinking the pyro-chick).

Which is what I wish Nick would've said, but maybe he was displaying that leadership again, which I was glad to see.

See, I hated that part. She was a stuck-up :censored:.

How many buccal swabs has Nick taken?

The chick must have thought her mouth was special, that's for sure, because it is so not hot to stick a Q-tip in someone's mouth, particularly when you've done it like, a million times before. With much hotter chicks (I'm thinking the pyro-chick).

Which is what I wish Nick would've said, but maybe he was displaying that leadership again, which I was glad to see.

I would have liked to have seen that line too, but nevertheless, I thought it was funny, but I'm twisted like that ..

Thank God it wasn't just me. I kept commenting on his hair last night and the group I was watching with kept shooting me down. They are so not observant!

Also...was it me, or did Nick look just a little bit thicker last night than last week? I'm not complaining, I think he looks excellent thick or not. He just looked different to me.

I like the ommited line, because I think its what Nick was thinking and like MFCSI I'm twisted and just like it. But I'm kind of glad they didn't include it. I know Nick has cussed in the past but I just can't imagine him dropping the f-bomb at work, especially with the recent displays of leadership. And it would have shown that the skanky girl really got under his skin. Nick usually plays it much cooler than that with suspects.

Thank God it wasn't just me. I kept commenting on his hair last night and the group I was watching with kept shooting me down. They are so not observant!

Also...was it me, or did Nick look just a little bit thicker last night than last week? I'm not complaining, I think he looks excellent thick or not. He just looked different to me.

See, I was thinking the same thing. That must have been some hiatus. :guffaw:

And tell your 'group' that a Ward girl is NEVER wrong! :p

I noticed the shorter hair but I just thought it was my eyes. So Nick to know it just wasn't' me :)

Ok now that the show has aired what's this about a missing line :confused:

I noticed the shorter hair but I just thought it was my eyes. So Nick to know it just wasn't' me :)

Ok now that the show has aired what's this about a missing line :confused:

Ok, someone's memory may be better than mine, but he said something along the lines of (to the owner of the Lower Linx): 'where I come from we know the difference between ??? and ummmmm sex (but he used the f-bomb)

The script has been removed so I can't quote it.

I remember it as something along the lines of 'where I come from we know the difference between fighting and *cough*'

Fill in the polite cough button yourselves.

There was a little alliteration lol :D

This is the post that clued me in to the deleted line. Stolen from the "Leave Out All the Rest" Discussion thread.

Well, according to unreliable sources. Nick is confronting some chick who runs some major BDSM place and she gives him some kind of attitude about him being 'wooden' and he tells her "well where I come from there's a difference between fighting and fxxxxxxx."

ETA and evidently I'm the slowest Ward girl in the place today!

Thank you for the info ladies :) I could somehow see Nick say that line :)

ETA and evidently I'm the slowest Ward girl in the place today!

bookgirl you must be slow because you've not yet removed bookgirl from you location :) or are you just leaving it there in preparation for your Christmas name :lol:

bookgirl you must be slow because you've not yet removed bookgirl from you location :) or are you just leaving it there in preparation for your Christmas name :lol:

Aw, I didn't fix mine either! :( Doh!

Bookgirl noticed Nick's...thickness. :lol:

I think she was referring to Mitch having to rough her up a bit turning him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back