George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Destiny! I figured since she was on the red carpet with him, it would be ok, but I was wrong. I won't do it again, promise! :)
Actually discussing any fact about them that is public is fine (ie at public events, etc.), what I was referring to is the break up, if it can be shown to be publically stated its one thing, otherwise...

But the reminder was not put there because a simple question was asked and answered but rather to not to allow the discussion of something private (ie non public) to flow past that. So no harm was done. ;)

Well, good for him I say! :thumbsup: They do make a lovely couple

Gary said in TV GUIDEthat this is longest relationship he's ever been in as he quite the 'player' when he was younger.:guffaw::devil: He's been with her for (I belive 3 or four years):eek: That's a record according to Gary.

She must be a very patient woman as George appears to be quite a handful at times being the drama queen he is.;) I say that with love.

It would be nice to see him having kids. I think it would be good for him.

It's okay to say good things about his relationship with Monika? :eek:

By the way, he kind of looks like Stephen Colbert with glasses on.

I'd laugh if Stephen Colbert asked George to fill in one night as he did "The Word"

George points at the screen: Truthiness that is The Word

Text screen: Who are you trying to be!

George points to the text screen: I saw that..

Text screen: No you didn't!

Last edited:
Well, good for him I say! :thumbsup: They do make a lovely couple

Gary said in TV GUIDEthat this is longest relationship he's ever been in as he quite the 'player' when he was younger.:guffaw::devil: He's been with her for (I belive 3 or four years):eek: That's a record according to Gary.

She must be a very patient woman as George appears to be quite a handful at times being the drama queen he is.;) I say that with love.

It would be nice to see him having kids. I think it would be good for him.

It's okay to say good things about his relationship with Monika? :eek:

Of course it's alright to say good things about Monika - she obviously makes George happy and that is what we want for him right? I can only speak for myself though ;)!

Oh, so he is a drama queen? Never knew. He seems so down to earth. :cool:

Oh, he'd make a lovely dad!!! :adore: I just don't believe he is planning on being one, not any time soon at least :confused:

And just to be nosey...does anyone know what kind of music he listens to?

I read somewhere (probably on Texan Charm website :() that he says he'll listen to just about anything.

In this article from TV Guide just before the writers strike last year Gary calls him the set diva and he doesn't deny it! :lol: So yah, he has a habit of being a drama queen. :lol:

Susan

I read somewhere (probably on Texan Charm website :() that he says he'll listen to just about anything.

In this article from TV Guide just before the writers strike last year Gary calls him the set diva and he doesn't deny it! :lol: So yah, he has a habit of being a drama queen. :lol:

Susan

Yes but we love him all the more for it or I do because I've got a pint-sized drama queen in my house. But they can be tiring to deal with because stuff gets blown out of a proportion-wait that sounds like me too..hehehe

Susan

Thanks for the scan Susan! I enjoyed reading that:thumbsup:

And yeah mfcsi, we love him for it!:lol:

I could see George being a diva. He is a picses after all. :lol:

I just remembered what else I wanted to post yesterday.

People's Sexiest Man of the Year issue is out and guess, just guess, who's not on the list AGAIN? :scream::scream:

I mean seriously, what does it take to get this man on their sexiest list? I mean there are some new guys on there, but, as always, we have the same ones over and over again.

I might just have to email then about how disappointed I am at them!

I also enjoyed that. It was nice to get an idea of the relationship that he and Gary had at and away from the set.

Such a sweet, little drama queen...:lol:

You know, I believe I read in People Magazine once that he likes Pat Benatar. :wtf: Yes, Pat Benatar. I know, I couldn't believe it myself.:p

I could see George being a diva. He is a picses after all. :lol:

I just remembered what else I wanted to post yesterday.

People's Sexiest Man of the Year issue is out and guess, just guess, who's not on the list AGAIN? :scream::scream:

I mean seriously, what does it take to get this man on their sexiest list? I mean there are some new guys on there, but, as always, we have the same ones over and over again.

I might just have to email then about how disappointed I am at them!

I believe he was on the list back in the early days of CSI, not to mention he was listed in People's Hottest Bachlors list, if you check it out his 2005 interview with Craig Ferguson, it was mentioned to him and he was rather blaize about it.

It's a popularity contest, Speedy, the guys on the list this year include the Jonas Brothers, so I wouldn't put much stock in that list. It's simply a popularity contest.

Pat Benetar, yeah he was an eighties kid or teen since he and are..close..in...(mumbles). He said in an interview he was a 'mood ring' and lists U2 as one of his favourite bands. :bolian: He mentiond Godsmack once too.

A couple of years back he did a stint as a dj on cbsgotjacked along with other CBS stars. I found a website awhile ago that listed what songs he played. They were mostly harder rock/alternative type songs.

I can't find the site now, but I really don't think he listens to country music all that much. More of a rock guy!

A couple of years back he did a stint as a dj on cbsgotjacked along with other CBS stars. I found a website awhile ago that listed what songs he played. They were mostly harder rock/alternative type songs.

I remember that. It was on Texan Charm. :( I do hope they get things switched over to the new server soon. I miss them! :(

Susan

I remember that. It was on Texan Charm. :( I do hope they get things switched over to the new server soon. I miss them! :(

Susan

I remember hearing him in a commentary on Poppin Tags that he likes Hip Hop and R&B.

I think he likes any kind of music.

Maybe he likes Miley Cyrus..:eek::guffaw: I think he shoudl go on the Hannah Montanna as an uncle or something..just to hear him say 'sweet niblets'..

---yes I've been watching way too much Hannah Montanna!!! Losing my mind..

I can't find the site now, but I really don't think he listens to country music all that much. More of a rock guy!

I'd love to see that list! I like the fact that he listens to such a variety of music. :thumbsup: But Pat Benatar...:rolleyes: But I forgive him all the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back