George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that Nick/George has been wearing a lot of what I would consider polo shirts this season. He looks great in them don't get me wrong, but do they have anything else in that wardrobe trailer for him to wear?

I miss the white button up shirt, or just a plain t-shirt.

Oh well, I'll stop rambling now.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!
1.gif

I miss the plain t-shirts and white button up shirts too. What's up with the polo shirts? I think the wardrobe people need HELP! :wtf:

The polo shirts are kind of ehhh...to me too. But I did love the green and purple combo on the "Say Uncle" one. :)

Wow! this was in serious danger of slipping to the second page here :eek: :eek:

So weighing in on the discussion that already started about the polo shirts vs dress shirts I'll can go either way. The polo shirts show off the muscles much better and are oh so form fitting :drool: The button down shirts are :drool:as well. I think that as the weather starts to get cooler we'll see the long sleeve button down shirts again. Now George remember at least 2 buttons undone :drool: :devil:

A couple of years back he did a stint as a dj on cbsgotjacked along with other CBS stars. I found a website awhile ago that listed what songs he played. They were mostly harder rock/alternative type songs.

I can't find the site now, but I really don't think he listens to country music all that much. More of a rock guy!

I'd love to see that list! I like the fact that he listens to such a variety of music. :thumbsup: But Pat Benatar...:rolleyes: But I forgive him all the same!

Hey, don't be dissin' the Pat Benatar. I'm the same age as GE so I can vouch for the fact that she was all that back in the day. GE would've been in high school when she was popular and what teenage boy with raging hormones wouldn't love a hot edgy chick with a powerhouse voice who can really rock? As for the teenaged girls, we all wanted to look like her, dress like her, etc.

Trust me, I loved the 80s and its music as much as any kid growing up there could, but I just wouldn't have expected him to admit it. ;) I'll say it though, I have one of her CDs, so I guess George and I have something in common. :p

Hey, don't be dissin' the Pat Benatar. I'm the same age as GE so I can vouch for the fact that she was all that back in the day. GE would've been in high school when she was popular and what teenage boy with raging hormones wouldn't love a hot edgy chick with a powerhouse voice who can really rock? As for the teenaged girls, we all wanted to look like her, dress like her, etc.

Oh I can see why GE liked Pat. She was (still is) a hot lady and real rocker!

And he was teenage boy with raging hormones..not much has changed..the hormone part..:devil: That's he loves his girlfriend.buwahahahahaha

I was watching the Craig Ferguson episode of 2005 and I loved how he talked about a bad audition where he walked into the closet. That was very clever of him to put a play on words like that. As if he knows there's always this debate about is or isn't he. And just cracks a joke about it. Like he's teasing those rumour mongers.

One of the other reasons I like George, he doesn't take himself too seriously and can poke fun at himself and those who conjure the rumours.

I hope he does okay when the show ends. He deserves continued success.

Hehehe love your avi Smokey!

Thanks! You just can't beat LOLNicks! :lol:

Yeah, those button down shirts are the best. *sigh* :adore: Especially with the long sleeves that come down over the hands. And especially in white. :D

I was watching the Craig Ferguson episode of 2005

El Diablo!! :lol:

I hope he does okay when the show ends. He deserves continued success.

He seems, from interviews, to really really want a leading man kind of movie role. He would be so good at that....something dramatic, I think, of course. Just imagine him on the big screen!! *sigh* :adore: again!

He seems, from interviews, to really really want a leading man kind of movie role. He would be so good at that....something dramatic, I think, of course. Just imagine him on the big screen!! *sigh* :adore: again!

Oh my...on the big screen...with his voice in surround sound filling a darkened movie theatre...*whump* bring it on!!

Oh my...on the big screen...with his voice in surround sound filling a darkened movie theatre...*whump* bring it on!!

I'd certainly watch that movie :D

Wow :lol: I haven't been in here in ages!

Well welcome Megan :) it is fun in here :)

Yes I would watch George on the big screen. I wouldn't care what movie he did as long as he was happy doing it :)

I'd certainly watch that movie :D

Wow :lol: I haven't been in here in ages!

Well, there's always coming out with Saw movies. George could take on the lead in that one. :eek: He's got the perfect scream.:eek:

And there could always be *cough* nu*** scenes..

Then I'd faint!

He could totally do it. I've said it before (I just can't remember where) but I'm surprised we didn't see GE in one of Quentin Tarantino's projects after Grave Danger. If you watch the interview with the two of them in the special features section of the dvd, they're getting along like a house afire. Best Buds.:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back