George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics, Speedy - hope you're enjoying the play ;)

I was thinking about this week's epi today, driving around doing some errands. As Smokey patiently reminded me when I complained Thursday evening about how there hasn't been any mention (that I can remember anyway) of Warrick at all since episode 2, it's been six months since Warrick died.

I lost my brother (not as violently) when I was 15 and I was trying to remember how I was six months later. It was in May, and that fall would've been the beginning of my sophomore year in high school so there was a lot to distract me - football, friends, homecoming, boys . . . the usual. If I recall correctly I spent a lot more time around my friends that year because it was just easier - they didn't want to talk about my dead brother and I didn't want to remember him.

So I'm guessing that while Nick and Hodges are an odd couple, their greif is what's drawing them together and that's very real. I still wish we'd get to see some more of Nick's emotions, I still wish they'd bring Cassie back (obviously), but I'm less annoyed with the lack of Emo!Nicky.

Just my two cents :D

I'm not asking for a huge meltdown from Nicky. All I want his one tiny little scene of him at home or maybe in the locker room and he sees a photo of Warrick or one of the himself with Warrick (and maybe the rest of the team) and maybe just see tears pricking the corners of his eyes. That is not too much to ask. Then if he's at work, someone will show up and their voice will get his attention, he'll turn away from them, wipe his eyes and turn to look at them like nothing was amiss.

^^
This is a question we have debated before. I think the answer is yes, particularly after the coffee pics with Monika.

Where might I see these coffee pics of which you speak?

Wlk68, go look in the Ward. I posted these pics there for you!

I think he looks great in glasses, maybe not the one in these pics and mfcsi, he did wear them in "A Walk in the Park".

I found 'em, thank you.

A Walk In The Park...*sigh*...He looked lovely in that one. I wish it was available on dvd. I check every now and then but still no luck.

Stokes4Me we don't know. George has managed to keep his private life private so we have got no idea.

^^
This is a question we have debated before. I think the answer is yes, particularly after the coffee pics with Monika.

Is George still dating Monika by the way?

Those pictures have been around a long time on the net...I've seen them on other sites...I have read it several places that they broke up in March....about the same time as when the writers strike ended...I went back and looked at Nick, he does seem rather sad in several season eight episodes, like his heart wasn't into what he was doing...I do wonder though....I wouldn't want him to be alone for tooooo long!

I believe the rumors of their breakup were wrong. It was said they broke up last March, but she was with him at the Monte Carlo TV Festival that June. There's a video of him on the red carpet, hamming it up for the press and she is there.

Anyways, I was watching last weeks episode again, because I just love Nicky laughing. I noticed in the lab scene with him, Catherine and Hodges that our poor Georgie had a bandaid on his ring finger on the left hand. Now, I'd be more than willing to kiss it and make it better. :D And since I know you would all like to do it too, get in line, because I'm first!!!! :p

And that, my fellow Ward girls, is our little bit of trivia for today. :lol:

Alrighty folks do not make me break out the hose. :wtf:

Lets remember the rule if its not publically mentioned we don't discuss it, btw asking a simple question to find out is one thing, after getting the answer anything further if not publically known (ie interviews, etc) then its off limits. And for anyone thinking I wasn't discussing it honest, this is more for anyone thinking of continuing this topic of discussion. ;)

I don't know if I said this, but George looks like he's goofing around in the coffee pics.

He looks so bummy for lack for lack of a better description.

Lots of stuff gets thrown around the web.

Sorry Destiny! I figured since she was on the red carpet with him, it would be ok, but I was wrong. I won't do it again, promise! :)

Now, as for the bandaid on this finger, I forgot to mention that we have a certain MsHandfetish around here that didn't catch that. :wtf: Are we not paying attention? Hmmmmmm? Smokey? :lol:

Last edited:
Now, as for the bandaid on this finger, I forgot to mention that we have a certain MsHandfetish around here that didn't catch that. :wtf: Are we not paying attention? Hmmmmmm? Smokey? :lol:

Wow, she didn't? :eek: Well, then I'm number two in line behind Speedy!!

Who says I didn't notice? :lol:

Oh I just think you only noticed it AFTER I mentioned it. :shifty:

It also looked in that the scene that he had one on his pinky too, but I didn't see that one when he went back out the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back