George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems, from interviews, to really really want a leading man kind of movie role. He would be so good at that....something dramatic, I think, of course. Just imagine him on the big screen!! *sigh* :adore: again!

Oh my...on the big screen...with his voice in surround sound filling a darkened movie theatre...*whump* bring it on!!
He could totally do it. I've said it before (I just can't remember where) but I'm surprised we didn't see GE in one of Quentin Tarantino's projects after Grave Danger. If you watch the interview with the two of them in the special features section of the dvd, they're getting along like a house afire. Best Buds.:beer:

I noticed that too! Maybe it's something they talk about? It can take years before stuff comes together!! I don't see anything wrong with holding out a little hope for it!

Oh my...on the big screen...with his voice in surround sound filling a darkened movie theatre...*whump* bring it on!!
He could totally do it. I've said it before (I just can't remember where) but I'm surprised we didn't see GE in one of Quentin Tarantino's projects after Grave Danger. If you watch the interview with the two of them in the special features section of the dvd, they're getting along like a house afire. Best Buds.:beer:

I noticed that too! Maybe it's something they talk about? It can take years before stuff comes together!! I don't see anything wrong with holding out a little hope for it!

You know I think George will one day be an Oscar/Emmy winner, but it will come later in life.

Look at Alan Arkin(sp?) who played the foul-mouthed grandfather in Little Miss Sunshine (one of my favourite movies). He's in sixties or seventies and he won an Oscar. Look at Helen Mirren who won for The Queen. A fine wine of an actress.

So I think he will do awesome when CSI is done.

I know I have high hopes, but that just me. I like to shoot for the stars.

You never know.

Check out my new fic (shameless self-promotion I know) I dedicate to the Ward girls because y'all made me laugh during some rough times lately.

Thanks again. Take it easy.

I, also, think he hasn't done a Taratino film yet, is because they only have 8 to 9 weeks off during seasons and feature movies can take weeks to months to film. So there probably isn't any time for him to do one.

Hopefully, we will see him on the big screen some time in the future.

As for the polo to long-sleeve shirt debate? I prefer no shirt, at all, but that's just me! :devil:

I, also, think he hasn't done a Taratino film yet, is because they only have 8 to 9 weeks off during seasons and feature movies can take weeks to months to film. So there probably isn't any time for him to do one.

As for the polo to long-sleeve shirt debate? I prefer no shirt, at all, but that's just me! :devil:

I like all his shirts, as long as he not the one picking them. That awful yellow one with the skeleton is proof GE has questionable fashion taste.:guffaw:

I like all his shirts, as long as he not the one picking them. That awful yellow one with the skeleton is proof GE has questionable fashion taste.:guffaw:

Well, does any man have fashion sense? Unless he has a stylist of course.

Yellow skeleton? IDK, mfcsi . . . I think I'm going to need photographic evidence of this!

Ask and you shall receive. I've posted the photographic evidence in the Ward. Babs has more pics from this photo shoot on her photobucket.

Yellow skeleton? IDK, mfcsi . . . I think I'm going to need photographic evidence of this!

Syndrome Ward No. 29, page 34, post 662...myfuturecsi posted this pic

(sorry if I've jumped the gun...I'm sure myfuturecsi could've posted that herself!! I didn't see until too late that she posted the original comment!! sorry!!)

Last edited:
Ask and you shall receive. I've posted the photographic evidence in the Ward. Babs has more pics from this photo shoot on her photobucket.

That is an awful shirt. He does make questionable fashion choices - I mean, look at the 'stache. :rolleyes:

Thanks Speedy!!

Syndrome Ward No. 29, page 34, post 662...myfuturecsi posted this pic

(sorry if I've jumped the gun...I'm sure myfuturecsi could've posted that herself!! I didn't see until too late that she posted the original comment!! sorry!!)

OH I don't have that pic. If the poster doesn't mind, I'll be saving it to my treasure box..:devil: Dat is a butt, ugly shirt though. I'd be scared to go up to him with that one, concern for his state of mind at the time he chose that shirt.

Good lord, Monica! How could you let your man leave the house like that.

Course, it's like children. Sometimes you have to let them go through consquential learning mode before they learn their lesson.

Re: George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Okay girls. I normally don't reply or put in pics but let me tell you why. My family is all military and law enforcement. I decided to rebel and became a massage therapist and esthetician. Ever since I have, I can't watch television or look at these great pics you have been posting. I have been trying to the past few days, but to no avail. Here is what I have noticed watching the lastest CSI eppys and looking at pics of George. First the massage therapist in me noticed that his right foot was everted. I was watching the way he walks and (without seeing him in person) I think his right leg is shorter than his left. Which, as we know he loves golf, would put is ball after tee off going slightly to the left. The everted right foot tells me he is compensating to try and keep his swing going straight. His left arm is smaller than his right arm. That tells me he is right hand dominate. He could fix this by adding more weight to the left side when he works out ie. if you lift 20 lbs with the right, put 40 in the left. Either he isn't working out his pec muscles and just concentrating on his traps or he is developing kyphosis. He seems a little hunch over lately. It happens a lot to guys in the gym when they don't work out the antagonist muscle as much. The esty in me sees this, he is dehydrated. His skin at least. Remember fine lines and wrinkles become because of dehydration. That is why it is important to drink enough water and use a summer moisturizer and a winter moisturizer. You should always switch. My suggestion would be with him living in LA and that is where Demalogica has their corporate headquarters, to go there and ask for a facial and have them give you collidal mask. I see papules and pustules. White comedones and black comedones which are probably because I noticed in a few pics that his pores where wide open. That means dirt and toxins where able to filter in most likely from the make up. I also noticed a few in grown hairs. I am betting he uses an electric razor. Electric razors are bad. :vulcan: They will infect the pore and then in grown hair. I really don't know if he goes for facials or massage but I think he should. One he has to wear make up and guys really don't clean their faces well. The other reason is massage helps your golf swing and keeps you from having to over compensate. It is good for athletes. :bolian: Btw, anyone know why he hasn't had his ring on lately and what is up with him and the black gloves in just about every scene. That isn't good for the skin on your hands to keep gloves on for that long. Well sorry for the long rant, I am going to go and bang my head against the wall for a while and wonder why I decided it was important to rebel. I can't watch telly and I can't look at yummy pics :drool:. See you all later.

goldencougarwolf, I have moved your post from the Pic discussion thread to here as it is more of an observation of the actor/character based on what you see and more set for a regular discussion thread, then that of a pic one.

:lol: That yellow shirt ... is it bad that I didn't even realize the first time I saw that pic that it was a skeleton in the pic? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back