George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Princess I did see the episode. I just didn't notice the grey hair.

I won't ask the obvious question........

.....exactly where were you looking?

tooth.gif

All I'll say is that it was south of the neck :D :devil::drool:

Oh Princess I did see the episode. I just didn't notice the grey hair.

I won't ask the obvious question........

.....exactly where were you looking?

tooth.gif

All I'll say is that it was south of the neck :D :devil::drool:

Don't we all always look in the area you were talking about....especially when he wears those jeans that are on the tight side....and that's all I'll say cause I don't want to get hosed

Aaarrrggghhhh:eek::drool::eek:, I can't wait to see these episodes!!! Nice to have something so delish to look forward to and now I know just where to look too:lol:

On the grey hair thing, fwoooaarr - I so hope he leaves his hair to age naturally - he'd look even more :devil: sexy, stunning and just plain gorgeous!

Ok, I like seeing some of the grey in his hair, but I wouldn't want to see him all grey. I like having a mixture of the dark and grey, but more dark. :drool:

He's way too young to show all grey. Heck, I'm too young to show grey, that's why I don't show it. :p: :cool:

He'll be one of those guys who will have a little more grey in their and look more distinguished. :drool: Yup, that will be him and add that to the lines on his face, especially the ones from his dimples...
thud.gif

I don't know. My cousin is showing grey and he's in his twenties. Also it's a genetic thing. But oh well. Nick's hot either way...

Okay folks, is it just me or do we seem to get more shots of Nick from behind than we do of the other characters?

Or maybe it's just me..:drool: who seems to just focus more on the show when the camera is behind Nick..

Ah, mailbox baseball. Carmen Zahn, where are you now?

My friend (Carmen) got busted for doing this when we were in high school, from the back of a pickup truck. I have no doubt that George may have taken a swing at a mailbox or two in his time - he grew up in a small town, and sometimes that's all there is to do!

Yep, it was too little Nicky that ended too soon, but it was high-quality Nicky :) and that drawl? :drool: Keep it comin'!

A question just popped into my head and I figured you are the ladies to ask. Does George really wear glasses? Cause there were a few photo earlier this year I think of him getting coffee wearing glasses and I was just curious.

He looked awful adorable with them.

^^
This is a question we have debated before. I think the answer is yes, particularly after the coffee pics with Monika. If you look at some of the sunglasses Nick wore in the early years they looked like real glasses to me. He's one of the few actors that constantly wears sunglasses. That could mean he wears contacts and his eyes may be sensitive to the light. I have a friend who always sunglasses and she wears contacts also. So that's my two cents worth of thought for this Saturday morning :)

I think he also looks damn good in glasses :)

A question just popped into my head and I figured you are the ladies to ask. Does George really wear glasses? Cause there were a few photo earlier this year I think of him getting coffee wearing glasses and I was just curious.

I think we debate this question at least once a year. :lol: I think the answer is yes. He just doesn't wear them very often. As my mom says - male ego and vanity. :lol: I think there's several reason why he doesn't on screen one being that Nick's considered the tough guy and most people don't think of a tough guy wearing glasses and one being if he doesn't wear them on screen he might be a little more anonymous when he wears them off screen. :shifty: Has anybody ever noticed that in the A/V lab he's usually looking at the bigger screen up on the wall instead of the little monitor right in front of him?

I also think he looks great in glasses but I also like the way he scrunches his face up when he squints. :alienblush:

Susan

I think we debate this question at least once a year. :lol: I think the answer is yes. He just doesn't wear them very often. As my mom says - male ego and vanity. :lol: I think there's several reason why he doesn't on screen one being that Nick's considered the tough guy and most people don't think of a tough guy wearing glasses and one being if he doesn't wear them on screen he might be a little more anonymous when he wears them off screen. :shifty: Has anybody ever noticed that in the A/V lab he's usually looking at the bigger screen up on the wall instead of the little monitor right in front of him?

I also think he looks great in glasses but I also like the way he scrunches his face up when he squints. :alienblush:

Susan

Well if anyone can make glasses look good, it's George. It gives him-for lack of better words-an intellectual look. Which is very sexy.

I think he wore them in "A Walk In The Park". But I haven't seen the movie in a long time, so I'm not sure if I'm entirely right.

I'm posting a picture of George in glasses in the Ward for those who want to refresh their memory of how great he looks in them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back