George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just point something out about putting spoilers in your posts?

When a person has email notification of new posts in a thread, the new post is quoted and is not masked. I'm not trying to be rude, and Audrey I totally agree with you :D but I just thought I should point it out in case folks didn't know.

Thanks :D Now, shall we drool over George and Nicky some more? :drool:

Can I just point something out about putting spoilers in your posts?

When a person has email notification of new posts in a thread, the new post is quoted and is not masked. I'm not trying to be rude, and Audrey I totally agree with you :D but I just thought I should point it out in case folks didn't know.

Thanks :D Now, shall we drool over George and Nicky some more? :drool:

Ooooo....that sounds like something that shouldn't happen. (the spoiler, not the drooling! :lol:)

It might be kind of like the CSI Files thread, tho. They can't help but have some spoilers in the article titles.

I would recommend that someone create a post about this specific problem in QSF (Questions, Suggestions & Feedback) forum, it maybe something that Antony can fix or at least figure out how to handle it. It would also be a good way to let others who might not be aware of this know as well.

What a :drool:fest last night and a good :guffaw:in parts.

Somehow I could imagine George and Wally doing the mailbox baseball thing. With both having been brought up in Texas I jsut can see them doing that. The scene in the garage was priceless. Especially the line about the dummy :guffaw:Now don't get me wrong the case with Nick was serious but it was good to see some fun in it. Something that's been missing since Warrick died.

I loved the intro by Nick to his case. It was good to hear that Texan accent for such a long time :)

Oh did I mention those jeans or shirt :drool: Yup needed to empty the bucket during the show :)

What jeans and shirt?? :drool::drool: It was a :drool: and a :guffaw:. I had fun watching Nick's parts but all it did was make the rest kind of blah to me.

I loved how heavy the accent was when he said mailbox baseball was fun! :adore: I can see him using it as a release and praying not to get caught at the same time.

Did you notice the big belt buckle was back? Noticed it while he was walking around on the highway. :lol::alienblush:

Has Hodges ("Columbo") become his new sidekick? This would have been a definite case for Nick and Warrick in past years. :(

The only things I didn't like is that they solved it pretty fast (Nick was done at 9:39 by my clock). And I thought they were kinda playing him and Hodges a little on the dumb side because I had figured out that mailbox baseball had something to do with it when I saw the car swerve towards the mailbox in the computer animation.

Susan

What jeans and shirt?? :drool::drool: It was a :drool: and a :guffaw:. I had fun watching Nick's parts but all it did was make the rest kind of blah to me.

I loved how heavy the accent was when he said mailbox baseball was fun! :adore: I can see him using it as a release and praying not to get caught at the same time.

Did you notice the big belt buckle was back? Noticed it while he was walking around on the highway. :lol::alienblush:

Has Hodges ("Columbo") become his new sidekick? This would have been a definite case for Nick and Warrick in past years. :(

The only things I didn't like is that they solved it pretty fast (Nick was done at 9:39 by my clock). And I thought they were kinda playing him and Hodges a little on the dumb side because I had figured out that mailbox baseball had something to do with it when I saw the car swerve towards the mailbox in the computer animation.

Susan

But in Nick's defense...the bat was the missing link of the case and by the way his leather bracelet is still missing but the belt buckle was BACK!!! And that southern/Texan accent.....definitely made me want to drool:drool:....I like boyish Nick and Catherine's caring manner.....YES! His jeans, his tan, those beefy muscles.....I feel as if I have got a glimpse of Heaven tonight....they need to go here more often...we need this every once in a while!:)

The only reason I can think that the leather wrist band is not there at the moment is it could be too hot. The one Nick has been wearing the last two weeks looks more like sweat band.....so just my observation :)

blackflag was there a scene beside the highway last night. I couldn't see it for that belt buckle :drool: :guffaw:

The only reason I can think that the leather wrist band is not there at the moment is it could be too hot. The one Nick has been wearing the last two weeks looks more like sweat band.....so just my observation :)

blackflag was there a scene beside the highway last night. I couldn't see it for that belt buckle :drool: :guffaw:

Well, doesn't leather get nasty after while if you wear it a lot? Or maybe he just wanted a change?

You could do your make up in that belt buckle's reflection.

And did I see a lot more gray hairs last night than usual?

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

No I didn't see the grey hairs. Will have to wait for the screen caps to drool over them. I'm so glad that George is not worried about a few grey hairs :)

Last night Nick reminded me of his "old self". He was a having a good time playing with Hodges until he was at the crime scene again. It was almost like he felt guilty for enjoying himself. I can tell he misses Warrick...:(

No I didn't see the grey hairs. Will have to wait for the screen caps to drool over them. I'm so glad that George is not worried about a few grey hairs :)

Gees, I would love to see some of the grey. I mean if anyone can make grey hair look good it's George.

I really hope he doesn't colour his hair, seriously, I think it would look awesome on him.

Sorry Jacquie I didn't realize you hadn't seen the episode yet. Nick's scenes were quite nice to watch....so much I watched it again earlier this morning

Oh Princess I did see the episode. I just didn't notice the grey hair.

I won't ask the obvious question........

.....exactly where were you looking?

tooth.gif

Yup, Nick totally rocked last night. However, it really made me miss him and Warrick together. :( But him and Hodges was funny.

Catherine acting like the mother. :guffaw: She just has to remember that boys will be boys. Even if the stupid stuff they do gets them killed, like hitting mailboxes. I've heard of people doing that though, put concrete in their mailboxes to prevent the boys from doing that.

I noticed the belt bucket was back too and Blackflag, like you, I knew it was going to be mailbox baseball too when I saw the computer re-enactment.

Ooooh, I so liked the little Nick narration we got too. Love that Texas drawl.

However, that was two weeks, IN A ROW, :wtf: where we didn't get a lot of Nicky and, well, that needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back