George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. It is TVLand. My bad. My only excuse is I was blinded by Nick's handsome face and couldn't see the actual channel...:eek:

cryingsmilie.gif

I want TV Land!!!

I'm watching Stalker on tvland Prime. Since Spike is now completly devoted to CSI:NY:scream:

Nick was so cute in this one.
Especially his freaked out on valium expressions at the end.;)

Vicodin expressions.....sorry the nurse just coming out in me....he took Vicodin and it does make you loopy...poor thing.

Hey tvland...I could not bare to watch NY...it is not in my blood...Need Nick!

I'm watching Stalker on tvland Prime. Since Spike is now completly devoted to CSI:NY:scream:

Nick was so cute in this one.

Vicodin expressions.....sorry the nurse just coming out in me....he took Vicodin and it does make you loopy...poor thing.

!

Yeah that's what I found really cool about the last part of Stalker was how you could see the Vicodin taking effect and how he was getting kind of 'duh' and trying to fight it.

Cool, eppy. Best one..

Time for my periodic "who the hell would leave someone with a concussion and hopped up on Vicodin alone for the night" rant. Oh....the LV CSI team, that's who! :lol:

!

Yeah that's what I found really cool about the last part of Stalker was how you could see the Vicodin taking effect and how he was getting kind of 'duh' and trying to fight it.

Cool, eppy. Best one..

And this was the first episode that I realized what an awesome actor George Eads was....he didn't overplay it and it was there...that look my patients have when I give them narcotics...and I new...this man can act then he was so awesome in Grave Danger...I would love for them to really start developing his character more...Who is Nick Stokes?

!

Cool, eppy. Best one..

And this was the first episode that I realized what an awesome actor George Eads was....he didn't overplay it and it was there...that look my patients have when I give them narcotics...and I new...this man can act then he was so awesome in Grave Danger...I would love for them to really start developing his character more...Who is Nick Stokes?

Yup, I totally agree. I also think his reaction when Brass takes the gun from his hand is so well played - so real. Love this eppy.

George has never been shy about expressing emotion on the screen. A lot of male actors can't seem to do it realistically, but George always gives it 100% and comes up with some wonderful results. He's amazing!:)

George has never been shy about expressing emotion on the screen. A lot of male actors can't seem to do it realistically, but George always gives it 100% and comes up with some wonderful results. He's amazing!:)

I couldn't agree more and that's why they put him in the box. CM herself said, they chose him because he would give the rawest performance! Now that's saying something, when you didn't think that anyone else on the cast could give that raw performance!

Yup, that's our George! Now if these movie people would just give him a chance.

Yup, that's our George! Now if these movie people would just give him a chance.

After Grave Danger, I thought for sure that we would see him in one of Tarantino's flicks. If you watch the S5 dvd extras, you can see the interview the two of them did together and they seemed to be getting along like they were best buds. They really seemed to have a great rapport.

As much as we would all love to see George in a feature length movie, he has stated that he's committed to CSI until at least the end of season 10. He seems to know where his regular pay cheque comes from and after the oops of being late at the beginning of season 5 he's probably more than happy to stay put :)

He did talk in one of the Monaco interviews about wanting to buy a script that he can produce. Maybe that's where we'll seen him after CSI. Staring in his own movie that he produced :)

I think most producers still see him as a pretty boy and can't see past that. Producers need to look past that and see that he's a excellent actor as well as a good looking dude from Texas.

As much as we would all love to see George in a feature length movie, he has stated that he's committed to CSI until at least the end of season 10. He seems to know where his regular pay cheque comes from and after the oops of being late at the beginning of season 5 he's probably more than happy to stay put :)

He did talk in one of the Monaco interviews about wanting to buy a script that he can produce. Maybe that's where we'll seen him after CSI. Staring in his own movie that he produced :)

I think most producers still see him as a pretty boy and can't see past that. Producers need to look past that and see that he's a excellent actor as well as a good looking dude from Texas.

Well, he also struggles with auditions. Maybe he wouldn't now with at least ten years of being one of TV's biggest hits-that might bolster his confidance.

Oh my God, was Nick cute in tonight's episode or what?? I loved him and Hodges playing mailbox baseball. The male bonding between the two of them was so funny...

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back