George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Fannysmackin' last night. Gotta love him punching K Fed. And this thread title is awesome! He has some Texas charm. I would know, being from Texas. Best state ever. Sorry, I'm ranting...

And Audrey2419 I'm sorry to hear that you are between Scylla and Charybdis. Terrible place to be. (sorry we just read the Odyssey in class). But if it helps (and even if it doesn't), I hope you are having a good day. It's the little things that help.

I watched Fannysmackin' last night. Gotta love him punching K Fed. And this thread title is awesome! He has some Texas charm. I would know, being from Texas. Best state ever. Sorry, I'm ranting...

I rather enjoyed him punching K-Fed. I actually think more people should have...

DetHiggins said:
And Audrey2419 I'm sorry to hear that you are between Scylla and Charybdis. Terrible place to be. (sorry we just read the Odyssey in class). But if it helps (and even if it doesn't), I hope you are having a good day. It's the little things that help.

THANKS!:) It seems that I spend most of my life between Scylla and Charybdis, but you get used to it after a while and can't function without it after a while.:p

Aw, darn it! I'm having dinner with my family.

Awww, the sacrifices we make for family...:p

Nicky is so great in this episode. He is so intense and I really love how he took the lead.:)

GUM DROPS is one of my favourite eppies...love it when Nick throws the guy against the wall-he's so:drool::drool::drool:

And I think George was North America's hero the night Fannysmackin' aired as at the time everyone wanted to smack Kevin!

I can't beleive I missed it. Because, you know, it's not like I haven't seen it a bazillion times . . . I might've missed something!

But I did see the "Sing it dude!" episode on Spike, I think it was last night. He really does a good job with the song! D'you think I can get him to re-sing it and replace my name with Mandy's? I'm looking for a new ringtone :D

I rather enjoyed him punching K-Fed. I actually think more people should have...

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Did you see the interview with Gary Dourdan and what he said about K-Fed? :lol: It was funny. I don't think he liked K-Fed being on the show at all. haha. I wonder what George thought about that casting choice. :D

Oh yeah I agree with you myfuturecsi , I love him in Gum Drops too, he is so sweetlooking when that woman tells him about him having a third eye and everything and soooo intense, especially when holding that guy against the wall !:drool: Double:drool::drool:

And yeah DetHiggins, Nick punching K Fed - love that scene!

I was however watching "For Warrick" last night (Mondays are CSI days in Sweden) and I think I cried throughout the whole thing...so sad. Not as much emotion from Nick as I thought there´d be but maybe it's to come, it has to affect him somehow.

I was watching a bit of For Warrick too, and I still think this, and thought this back when I first watched it: Nick was emotional. Throughout the whole episode, he was just trying to find out who did this to his best friend. "I feel sorry for whoever did this," starts it out, and then he sort of hides his emotions. And then, once he finds McKeen, he sort of just lets it out. And at the funeral, he allows himself to cry. So I think they just didn't want to give Nick an abundance of emotions, but let him pour them out when needed.

I was watching a bit of For Warrick too, and I still think this, and thought this back when I first watched it: Nick was emotional. Throughout the whole episode, he was just trying to find out who did this to his best friend. "I feel sorry for whoever did this," starts it out, and then he sort of hides his emotions. And then, once he finds McKeen, he sort of just lets it out. And at the funeral, he allows himself to cry. So I think they just didn't want to give Nick an abundance of emotions, but let him pour them out when needed.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. However I think Nick shows emotions with this hard exterior and not with feeling of sadness, hard to explain what I mean...:confused: But I suppose the things he has been through and having been a CSI for 9+ years has shaped him.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. However I think Nick shows emotions with this hard exterior and not with feeling of sadness, hard to explain what I mean...:confused: But I suppose the things he has been through and having been a CSI for 9+ years has shaped him.

"It's what makes a person I guess." Nick Stokes (Overload)...guess life has toughened him....it's rather sad.

So tell me guys-who do you like better? George or Nick?

To be honest, I know the character a lot more than I know George so I'm more partial to the character.

Having said that, I'm sure George is a nice guy in real life. He comes across in interviews as very candid and honest but respectful. He fits with the philosophy "If you nothing nice to say, don't say anything".

Plus, he seems pretty smart. When I listened to the 40 minute interview I found myself nodding "Yeah ya got a good point there George."

Plus he has a good sense of humour.

Nick is a very intense character with one hell of a temper in him.

I don't know. I like the actor and the character he plays pretty much equally. But I'm more partial to the character.

Since I don't know George except from interviews, I have to say that I am partial to Nick. He is so passionate about everything he does, and he never goes into a situation without this idealism that is unique to his personality. None of the other CSIs have it. In a profession that pushes employees towards cynicism, Nick is a special guy..

He's the kind of guy you take home to meet your parents. :)

I have to say I am more partial to Nick:drool: as I know the carachter more than George hinself. I actually stayed away from watching interviews with George as i thought that might "ruin" my view of "Nick" somehow :confused: but could I stay away long? Oh no, and now I am hooked on George too:thumbsup:, he seems to be so down to earth with a lovely sense of humour. But still it's Nick for me...so far...:p

Well, Nick's from Dallas (my home town) and George is from Fort Worth, and they both look good in hats. Nick is awesome and represents (Texas)! I say it's a tie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back