George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I can tell you what our Georgie will be doing today?

Why do I know this? This is why (bolding and italics are mine):

The Fonz, Isiah Thomas, Ed Helms and Greg Oden are only a few of the celebrities who have been granted sideline VIP passes to Saturday's USC-Ohio State extravaganza, so get your cameras ready if you're going to attend. I happen to know that a certain A.J. Daulerio will be there as well, although not on the sideline I'm assuming, and by the third quarter probably not even in the stadium (don't tase me, bro!). But hey, his pal Sean Salisbury — who will be there too — can provide bail. Or Todd Marinovich.

Here's the full list, and if you're looking for George Eads from CSI ... score! He'll be there. Curiously absent; females of the good-looking variety. Kaitlin Olson'll be the only chick in the place. Bummer.

Bruckheimer will be there too. Maybe they're going together.

George Eads at a footbal game..hmmm...that never happens...

VIP seats..wow..I was in the VIP section at the Skydome watching a Blue Jays game when a flyball almost landed me..I just sat there watching this ball and suddenly I was like, "Oh my god!!" and ducked and it the person behind me...

Hopefully a football won't fly into George's face..

Yes but being the twisted person I am, I'd probably fall over laughing if it hit him on the head..but then I laughed when I heard a salad was shoved into his face..more at the guy who did it then at George because the guy's girlfriend was all gaga.

He talked about it on Craig Ferguson and said he was ready to jump from the table and nail the guy, but his friends held him back. Craig asked him if the salad was good and he said, "Oh yeah it was very tasty.."

..I just find weird things funny...because I'm twisted..

Guess I can tell you what our Georgie will be doing today?

Why do I know this? This is why (bolding and italics are mine):

The Fonz, Isiah Thomas, Ed Helms and Greg Oden are only a few of the celebrities who have been granted sideline VIP passes to Saturday's USC-Ohio State extravaganza, ...

Here's the full list, and if you're looking for George Eads from CSI ... score! He'll be there.

As I am from the buckeye state (that's Ohio people) I feel the need to say OH-IO!! Go Bucks! :D

Aw crap I just realized. George is probably rooting for USC, as he lives in Cali. Well I guess I can console him when we kick their butt.

Does anyone know if the hurricane has affected the area he grew up in.

Sorry, my geography of Texas is..poor..

On a humourous note, I'd find it funny if George landed a gig on CNN after CSI ends and had to stand out in the middle of a hurricane..a

Anderson Cooper: So George, how' the weather out there..

George is hanging onto a post for dear life, holding a microphone dressed in a yellow slicker: Well Cooper it sure is a hurricane..with really strong...aaaaaaa...winds (sputters rain water out of his mouth)lots of rain.......ooh man I wish I was still on CSI..I mean..all I had to do is lay in box and be covered with crickets..

Anderson Cooper: Doin' great George...wait..look out..

George ducks as a telephone booth flies by and then grabs a sign post: Hey Cooper...I'm doin your job..next..time...

Sorry..momentary brain f...t

I know they've been hit with Tropical Storm Ike. Belton is close to Dallas, so they're all getting hit with the Tropical Storm. I can't wait, because we get the remnants about 4 am this morning.

As if the rain today wasn't enough. :rolleyes: I say the Chicago area will be one big lake by tomorrow night, with all the rain. And we're getting just as much rain tomorrow has we have the last two days. :wtf: Thanks Ike!

Well, I recorded the game and watched some of it. I'll tell ya, the things I'll do to see George. Though from what I saw, I didn't see him. Well, maybe some pictures will come out of him there.

Come on George, I know you smiled at someone's camera.

I know they've been hit with Tropical Storm Ike. Belton is close to Dallas, so they're all getting hit with the Tropical Storm. I can't wait, because we get the remnants about 4 am this morning.

As if the rain today wasn't enough. :rolleyes: I say the Chicago area will be one big lake by tomorrow night, with all the rain. And we're getting just as much rain tomorrow has we have the last two days. :wtf: Thanks Ike!

Well, I recorded the game and watched some of it. I'll tell ya, the things I'll do to see George. Though from what I saw, I didn't see him. Well, maybe some pictures will come out of him there.

Come on George, I know you smiled at someone's camera.

speedy we appreciate the thinks you do for us to see George :) I just hope that they are some publicity photos from this that get on to the net :) We need new pics of George :)

I hope all of George's family and friends are safe after Ike went through Texas yesterday. That being said I hope all our talk.csifile fans are safe as well. We are expecting the remains of Ike this afternoon.

I hope we get some shots of him at the game too. That would be nice.

Well, Ike is here now. Lots of rain. Even more flooding. We have had highways shut down due to flooding and with Ike here... man, it's gonna be a mess. I wonder how many times I'm going to have veer off course going to drop Rogen off at my moms and go to work. Should be fun tomorrow.

I'm George's family is ok and I'm sure he's checked on them.

Well, just got off the phone from my mom. Their phones are out and her next door neighbors yard is completely flooded and the water is creeping into her yard. There is only two ways to get into my mom's neighborhood and only one them is accessible. Of course, I'm not surprised, seeing how that area always floods.

Hopefully, none of George's family have been flooded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back