George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that Blackflag! I still think Sara took the coward's way out, but that just me.

It would've been nice if she left letters or at least a note to everyone. You know how sentimental our guy can be. Three weeks, I can't stand it. It just irritates me that the other CSI shows will be premiering next week (?) and we have to wait. :rolleyes:

Anyways, this could be a good season for Nicky and I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with him. I know what I'd like to do with him...:devil:

Oh I totally agree with you there, speedystokes, and then people wonder why I felt the character became such a shell of her former self in the first two seasons..

Yeah a nice Nick and Sara scene would have been good fro both cast members.

Hey all I have a question: how many commentaries has George done for CSI?

I know of Snakes and Poppin Tags but I seem to think he did one for season four. Am I right or imagining that?

As far as I know, I don't think he did a commentary for season four. I believe Snakes and Poppin' Tags are the only two he did.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

myfuturecsi you are correct on the commentaries. George has only done the two. Snakes and Poppin' Tags. I wish he would do more.

Thanks ladies. I thought so but for some reason i thought he had done another one.

And ITA Jacquie, he needs to do more. I loved listening to Poppin tags' commentary cause he kept pointing out how horrible his hair was

Thanks ladies. I thought so but for some reason i thought he had done another one.

And ITA Jacquie, he needs to do more. I loved listening to Poppin tags' commentary cause he kept pointing out how horrible his hair was

Could you be thinking of on the dvd where is talking about Grave Danger with QT?

anncorcam George did do an interview with Quentin Tarantino but there was no commentary on the actual episode :brickwall:

Princess if you haven't seen Evel you should have a go at it. George does the commentary on that and it's very informative. You find out from George that his best friend and his dad were in the movie :) He also talks about growing up in Texas. And I think like a lot of young people that grow up in small towns he couldn't wait to get out of Belton. He probably now wants to go back home at ever opportunity so he can be himself without the scrutiny that goes with being an actor in LA.

anncorcam George did do an interview with Quentin Tarantino but there was no commentary on the actual episode :brickwall:

Princess if you haven't seen Evel you should have a go at it. George does the commentary on that and it's very informative. You find out from George that his best friend and his dad were in the movie :) He also talks about growing up in Texas. And I think like a lot of young people that grow up in small towns he couldn't wait to get out of Belton. He probably now wants to go back home at ever opportunity so he can be himself without the scrutiny that goes with being an actor in LA.

I do have Evel Knievel on dvd and love listening to the commentary....I just love listening to George perod

Did anyone read the article about Paul Newman on the Associate Press?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2008-09-28-07-35-00

It put me in mind of Mr. Eads. Like Mr. Newmam, Mr. Eads is an excellent actor, and he also strives to maintain privacy. I know we all would like details on Mr. Eads life, but I'm glad he's maintain his privacy.

My wish is that Mr. Eads was offered roles that showed the depth of his acting skills. He is extremely talented, but overlooked. I appreciate his commitment to acting, CSI, and his privacy.

I know you all will agree, but I had to state the obvious. ;)

Take care all,

K

Hi there, newbie here in this thread. I'm a big George/Nick fan. Anyway, I was just going through my season 4 DVDs of ER and I really love the scene where Greg Powell is introduced for the first time, all sooty and dirty. I love Carol Hathaway's comment about him: "You clean up really well." or something to that effect. :lol: He sure does. :p

Hi there, newbie here in this thread. I'm a big George/Nick fan. Anyway, I was just going through my season 4 DVDs of ER and I really love the scene where Greg Powell is introduced for the first time, all sooty and dirty. I love Carol Hathaway's comment about him: "You clean up really well." or something to that effect. :lol: He sure does. :p

Welcome, Mandy! Yes, we sure do like our George, etc. clean, dirty, or scruffy! :devil: Join us over in the Ward to view pics of all versions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back