George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just went to the cbs website to watch the better quality season 9 trailer, but surprise surprise, since i am not longer in north america it didnt work :( so, i decided to poke around. on georges bio they credited two of his movies by the wrong name :rolleyes: just a walk in the park became the dog walker, and crowned and dangerous became the crown. i thought it was kind of funny. there was also a movie listed called 'the ultimate lie'. anyone heard of it? i havent, and it is indeed on his imdb page but i dont remember seeing it when i looked before so thought id ask here if anyone knew about that movie.

All I can find out about it is the plot and it was in 1996. He must have been a fairly minor roll since his name doesn't show up when you hit the movie databases (msn, yahoo). Nobody seems to have any pics from it. :(

Susan

All I can find out about it is the plot and it was in 1996. He must have been a fairly minor roll since his name doesn't show up when you hit the movie databases (msn, yahoo). Nobody seems to have any pics from it. :(

Actually, IMDB lists him third and says it's in "credits order". From the character names, it looks like maybe he's the brother of this girl.

Plot: A spoiled young rich girl rebels against her parents by becoming a call girl. However, one night she arrives at a hotel for a "rendezvous" with a client and discovers to her horror that the client is none other than her father.

The only user comment sounds like they caught the movie on Lifetime. Netflix doesn't show it as being available on DVD.

ETA: Apparently it was at one time available on DVD, because it's listed on Amazon but as discontinued.

And every place I see it listed online...it's called an "erotic drama". :D

Last edited:
Alright before we slip to the second page :eek:

I guess I should figure out who'd I invite to the dinner that I'm making for George and my fellow Ward Girls.

Musician Josh Groban to provide the music
Author Robert J Sawyer to give us his thoughts into how he thinks forensics might be in the future
Canadian Football Great Michael 'Pinball' Clemons to explain to George the difference between American Football and Canadian Football

So now that we all have our dinner guests lined up what will you be serving?

well, first off, i would like to add michael buble to the musical accompaniment :p

i know it my be obvious, but i do make a mean barbeque. and george is from the south so i think he would appreciate it. my family goes all out: potato salad, spicy baked beans, coleslaw and either pork ribs and cornbread muffins or pulled pork on a bun. finish it off with strawberry jello pie (if it is strawberry season) or peach crisp (if it is peach season) and i dont think there would be an empty tummy in the room :lol:

MFCSI, your avi! :guffaw: I saw that cat in my lolz email this morning. Excellent adaption!

Dinner huh? I don't think we're eating at my house. We're going out! Probably Janko's Little Zagreb steak place. Best little hole in the wall restaurant with the best steaks ever.

Thanks..I'm just trying to find someone to make me an avi of George holding his hands over his face saying "Dah voices in ma head..not real...not...real.."

All for lolNick or lolGeorge

Now another person who would be at my dinner would be my daughter..although I'd have to make sure she doesn't do her imitation of Nick in the box where she grabs her butt and says, "Oh the ants, those ants are eating my cute, little butt!"

I don't know where she gets this from. She doesnt' watch CSI. She's only seen a few scenes here and there..but she's got a heck of a good memory.

kids..dere very embarassing..maybe she won't come..

Now another person who would be at my dinner would be my daughter..although I'd have to make sure she doesn't do her imitation of Nick in the box where she grabs her butt and says, "Oh the ants, those ants are eating my cute, little butt!"

I don't know where she gets this from. She doesnt' watch CSI. She's only seen a few scenes here and there..but she's got a heck of a good memory.

Cute little butt? :eek:
Hmmm wonder where she gets that from myfuturecsi?! ;)
Don't think they mentioned that on the show anywhere. That part I think would have stuck in my head :lol:

I love it..Smokey..it's my avi..nobody touch it...

LOLGEORGE/Nick...bring it on..I don't have the software for it..but I challenge everyone to come up with the funniest LOLGeorge/Nick..

I love it..Smokey..it's my avi..nobody touch it...

LOLGEORGE/Nick...bring it on..I don't have the software for it..but I challenge everyone to come up with the funniest LOLGeorge/Nick..

I might get inspired and make a few, but we'll have to start putting them in the Ward picture thread. :)

If any of you were going to spend your hard earned money and get the People magazine issue with CBS's advertising in it I forget it. There is only one teeny tiny picture of George in it :scream: :scream: and that's in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back