George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen that Smokey, thanks. The only one I've seen is the CBS Cares one that he did (I think it was child abuse but I'm not sure - it's been a while since I've seen it) I'll give you a fight for the guy holding the mug Jacquie. I could sit and watch that all day. :drool:

Susan

I haven't seen that one Smokey...Oh and Jacquie and Blackflag, while the 2 off you fight for the guy who is holding the mug, I will walk away with that guy, and the 2 off you can have the mug ;) :lol:

Smokey, great find. That had to have been taped some time during season seven cause that hair looks like it did in "Big Shots".

Have to admit, I found it by accident. I was looking for the "over one minute long" promo for this week's show to send to a friend and this one was top of the list by date. Just added yesterday, I believe. So maybe we'll start seeing it on TV! :D

I haven't seen that one Smokey...Oh and Jacquie and Blackflag, while the 2 off you fight for the guy who is holding the mug, I will walk away with that guy, and the 2 off you can have the mug ;) :lol:

Classic!!!!! :guffaw:

Last edited:
Did you watch that interview on Craig Ferguson with George? I never saw that but I thought it was hilarious when he was talking about his disastrous audition for George Clooney. He said he knew it went bad and wanted to get out of there fast and made his exit but it was a closet. He stayed in there for awhile, lol! :lol:

Have we seen this PSA from George? I hadn't. And Speedy can tell us where to get a nice mug, can't you?? You seem to know where all the cool merchandise is located! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWO38-6gn9A

Thanks for link MsHandFetish! I'll be downloading it when I get home.

So I can tell you where to mugs, huh?

You can here, but you can look through the 873 designs yourself (Is this allowed?)

They have a lot of other CSI stuff. Search for CSI and search for Nick Stokes and see what comes up. I'm sure you'll like it.

So stupid Soapnet says it's going to start Just a Walk in The Park at 10pm, but does it, NO! It's start's it an hour earlier. :brickwall:
I get my brother to Tivo it and it starts an hour earlier. I was going to transfer to my sister-in-laws laptop and burn it on DVD. :scream:

I had my VCR set to record and started the timer an hour earlier, thank goodness. However, I was watching something else because I thought it started at 10PM.

If it wasn't for CSI Stokes Girl posting that it was on I would have missing an entire hour of it. Instead I only missed the first 20 minutes. So thanks CSI Stokes Girl and NO THANKS to soapnet.

And, thanks Princess for see the promo in the first place. Now if we can just get in on DVD. I think a email and letter campaign are in order.

It was king of cheesy, but damn he was hot. As I watching it I noticed all his expression. Even in this movie you can tell just how the character is feeling or what he's thinking just by his expressions. So don't no one tell me he's bad actor, or I'm gathering my Ward girls and we'll
fightingsmile1.gif
you!

Gosh it's quiet in here!!! Where is everyone?

I had a funny conversation about GE with the veternarian I work for. We were spaying a cat and while he's working (I won't go into details as to what) he says, "What's the deal with that guy who plays Nick and his hair? Can't he make up his mind as to what he wants to do with it?"

I'm monitoring the ECG and say, "Oh I think he said he was mad at CBS for firing him so he decided to do weird things with his hair as payback."

"Gees, I'll fix his hair for him. I've got a nice razor that can go down to the skin."

"Yeah, we could do that. Leave in scrubs and all, fly to LA and go up to his house"

"Well I have a bit of blood on me, he might get scared if he sees me with a razor."

"It's okay I'll take the Domitor and Ketastat and knock him out."

GE brings up humour in the weirdest places.

Gosh it's quiet in here!!! Where is everyone?

I had a funny conversation about GE with the veternarian I work for. We were spaying a cat and while he's working (I won't go into details as to what) he says, "What's the deal with that guy who plays Nick and his hair? Can't he make up his mind as to what he wants to do with it?"

I'm monitoring the ECG and say, "Oh I think he said he was mad at CBS for firing him so he decided to do weird things with his hair as payback."

"Gees, I'll fix his hair for him. I've got a nice razor that can go down to the skin."

"Yeah, we could do that. Leave in scrubs and all, fly to LA and go up to his house"

"Well I have a bit of blood on me, he might get scared if he sees me with a razor."

"It's okay I'll take the Domitor and Ketastat and knock him out."

GE brings up humour in the weirdest places.

We're over in the Ward! Come on over and play. We love Nick all buzzed like that! :D

Took my "kids" to the vet today. Now THAT was an adventure!:wtf:

Well what did everyone think of last night's show. It certainly wasn't what I was expecting particularly at the end there. Holy :censored:

Now to get on to why were here, Nick :) he was extremely nickylcious looking last night. Nice open Nick shirt, the belt and he was sticking up for his buddy. But oh with the way the show ended are we going to have to deal with sever guilt trip added to the mix of what makes Nick. And Nick don't go all celibate on us if you feel sorry for having a life and not going with Warrick. Remember there are a number of Ward Girls here that want to help you :)

I don't see what all the fuss was on this 'girlfriend'. Nick was flirting with a waitress. No harm done. She was flirting with him as well. I'd put the waitress in around the 25 year range and she was a red head not the typical blonde some of you thought. As I said on the weekend to some of you I don't see a problem with this age difference. I know some of you do but I don't.

Do you really think there will be an aftermath? Or do you think when they come back it will be 4 months later and "it's over"?? I guess since they didn't lose any time between episodes last season and since they need to get McKean, they'll continue it.

Hmmm....didn't mind the waitress, huh? ;) I guess let's wait and see what they do with her next season. The actress herself is 23.

So now he's got a big ol' belt buckle AND a toothpick hanging out of his mouth! :lol: Now THAT'S attractive to the kiddies!

I wonder how much of that scene in the restaurant was scripted and how much was ad lib. I also wonder if the actors, other than Gary knew what was going to happen. I guess we only find out if and when anyone says something.

And what was wrong with the toothpick? I know it's not the best in table manners but guys will be guys. I don't see any problem with it. Better to chew on that than smoking a cigarette.

And what was wrong with the toothpick? I know it's not the best in table manners but guys will be guys. I don't see any problem with it. Better to chew on that than smoking a cigarette.

This is true, but I still think it's nasty. I think he's hot when he's chewing gum tho. :thumbsup:

Ah yes I noticed the gum chewing when I was capping Snakes. It was subtle but I will it was hot :drool: he's keeping those teeth and tongue ready for when ever they are needed :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back