George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elsie

Shopaholic
Here we are Ward girls, ladies and gentlemen, thread #8!
grouphug.gif

Threads unavailable due to cleanup: Part 1, 2, 3

Why not take a look at the previous threads: Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7

Just a reminder, this thread is dedicated to the discussion of the lovely George Eads/Nick Stokes and the CSI episodes and other shows/movies he has been in, in a non-syndrome kind of way. That's what we've got the other thread for. ;)

So sit back, relax, grab a brownie. All opinions on the man are welcome, but what's important is how you handle it. Of course, we must always be mindful of the adult content rule so that Destiny doesn't have to whip out the hose to cool us down.

Other than that, have fun and get posting!

Hey, congratulations on our new thread! :lol: Number eight! Oh and Elsie, I will definitely grab that brownie to remind me of George's gorgeous brown eyes. :lol:

Yeah for Texan Charm!! I'm looking forward to great discussion, yummy brownies (and cookies), handcuffs, and pillow fights. :lol:

Marns - congrats on having the final play in the Elimination Game. Nick fans are so loyal!

Nick won the Elimination Game ladies :) It was down to Greg and Nick. Unfortunately for Greg Nick was ahead by a long shot.

Oh well actually I think it was Jacquie who had the final post, but we were both kind of confused I think, I remember deleting a post and editing one, and I think Jacquie edited twice or so, but it all happened really fast. :lol:

ooooh! Did someone say brownies?! :D

Congrats on the new thread...shiny new 'cuffs for all in celebration!

Grabs a couple brownies *sorry for hogging, but I think the baby wants one too* :p Congrats on a new Thread *fixes up some Double Chocolate Texan Dream Ice Cream and passes it around!

NicksSexyBabe said:
hee hee hee i just bought the DVD of Eval Knievel

Ooh, yay for you, enjoy! Make sure you come back and let us know what you think of it once you've watched it. :D I'll reiterate what I posted in the previous thread, I really quite liked the movie, and George is good in it.

I too have succumbed and I'm waiting for delivery :D
I really like commentaries so I'm looking forward to that in particular. It will help me overcome what appears to be some Liberace -like tendencies thrust upon George by the wardrobe department. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back