George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see him and Brass playing babysitter to Drops. I have a feeling we're gonna find out Drops asks specifically for Nick to be there just so he can annoy him to death

I don't do spoilers as a lot of people know but somehow I won't put it past Drops to do this :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets keep info about the future eps either in the lab or in the spoiler code please, alot of people turn off the tv before they show the next ep and a lot of people refuse to even read a small tvguide blurp.

I know, I know it was advertised it will probably be advertised, but to be fair for those who do and do not read spoilers we are trying to keep as level as possible. Thank you. ;)

Lets keep info about the future eps either in the lab or in the spoiler code please, alot of people turn off the tv before they show the next ep and a lot of people refuse to even read a small tvguide blurp.

I know, I know it was advertised it will probably be advertised, but to be fair for those who do and do not read spoilers we are trying to keep as level as possible. Thank you. ;)

Destiny thanks for the gentle reminder :)

Sorry, Destiny, in my excitement over the previews I forgot that it could be considered spoilery....I may need to refresh myself with how to do a spolier tags...I'll remember for next time

Last nights epi was great.. but I am really looking forward to the new epi in two weeks with Drops. Whenever Drops and Nicky get together there is always a great interaction.

Last nights epi was great.. but I am really looking forward to the new epi in two weeks with Drops. Whenever Drops and Nicky get together there is always a great interaction.

Yea like the hair comment in Big Shots :guffaw:I wonder if George knew what was coming from the double take he did :lol:

I didn't really like last nights episode. It may have been because of the subject matter. I'm kinda like Nick when it's little kids getting killed. I got bored pretty quickly and started switching channels. Almost missed one of the few Nick scenes. :eek: I did agree with Grissom when he asked Catherine why that Dean guy was still in jail.

Liked Nicks shirt even though I thought it was on backwards at one point. I figured it was like one of Christophers which I have to keep reminding him that the big picture goes on back!:lol:

When we were on the discussion of what vehicle Nick drove - I did notice that it was a Yukon last night.

I don't really mind it being A la Cart that they're rerunning. At least it's a good Nick episode. :drool: I do mind that they're having a rerun after only 2 new episodes.:( In 2 weeks does look good. I was pleasantly surprised when they gave a preview for it. :D

Susan

I don't like it when children are involved but unfortunately it is a fact of life :scream: I hope I don't sound to callous. I find it hard when any animal or human that is defenseless is hurt, maimed or killed. I found watching the dog fighting in Lying Down with Dogs very difficult to watch even though it was staged. I did read on the spoiler thread, after the show had aired mind you, that the story was based on actually events.

I look forward to the next new episode in two weeks time :) and it seems as though Nick might be as well :)

Do you think that Nick's shirt was painted on :drool:

The good Cap'n can't wait for that nipple screencap! :guffaw:

Now we need to wait two weeks for more new Nick :scream: At least it should have lots of Nick in :)

I think it's going to be worth the wait, judging from the previews!!

Was it me or did it sound like Nick still had his cold from last week.

He sounded a bit stuffy to me too. And looked a bit scruffy early on, as Princess mentioned.

Speedy the nipple cap has been posted a couple of times in the Ward but us good :angel: have refrained ourselves on our comments :devil:. Thanks for the comment on the avatar. There was jsut something about that cap that has me thinking :devil: thoughts.

With George wearing shirts like that how can we not :drool: over him.

Speedy never bad when you help us encourage such :devil: thoughts :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back