George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I don't like the stache either, but the scruff...hoo boy...grow it out just a leeeeetle bit more and we've got ourselves a winner! :thumbsup:

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Ducks flying objects here :lol: I liked the stache. It would have been nice to see it a little fuller to be able to appreciate it :) Now before I have to go back and hide under Destiny's desk I will say for George the goatee and scruffiness work. So many can't pull it off but George you look even hotter with them.

Now allmaple as for the grey flecks it is nice to see that George isn't trying to cover up Mother Nature. I hope tptb let him keep them. Come tptb you wouldn't let him keep the stache so let him keep the grey flecks :)

3. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Hi ya Texan Charm. I've been having problems logging in since the switch (some kind of firewall thing, I think). Managed to log in from work but I won't be able to do that very often. Anywoo, I have been able to read comments, so I haven't been totally deprived!

I'm not a stache fan but I think it might be interesting to see GE in a full beard.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Nice to hear from you OT.

:eek::eek: I don't think so! :eek::eek: (either that or my imagination is really bad)

Scruff - very nice :drool::drool:
    Goatee - nice:drool:
    Stache - no way

As for the grey flecks - perfect. :lol: They add some sort of extra dreamyness quality to the man. :D

Susan

5. Jacquie

OnlyTruth good to hear from you. I hope you get your computer problems sorted out so you can continue to join our fun :)

Now I don't think I can imagine George in a full beard. Nah it would take too much away from the good lucks :) Now that being said GE will probably rush out and grow a beard so we will only look at his acting and not his looks. It won't work George :D

6. Smokey

I don't think he could really grow one. If you look at the scruff lines you can see where he'd have just a little soul patch in the middle and then some along the jaw and chin. I think it would be a very nice look!

Someone (hint! hint!) should photoshop it all in on one of the caps from the episode. Kind of like those old toys where you put whiskers on the guy with a magnetic wand. :lol:

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I've been wanting to post this, I thought all of you would enjoy reading it. Some of you may have already seen this on the web.

Let see if you can find the error in this review/article, but otherwise they're right on the money:

If you want to go to the website: Go Here

8. Smokey

Scott Bakula! :guffaw: I used to love "Quantum Leap!"!

Anyway, yeah, he *does* carry a gun. :) And carries it quite well, I might add!

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Might I say that Nick does carry a gun, and I think Warrick even said that he was a good shot.:)

Susan

You beat me to it Smokey. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  10. Jacquie

Speedy thanks for the article :)

Yup I caught the missing gun part as well. I still love the healthy man love comment :) I would think that growing up in Texas you would learn how to handle a gun. Don't necessarily agree with that but it is a part of life.

I think some of the fear Nick has when someone points a gun at him has to come from GE's own experience with that. George has always said that Nick is certainly more fearless than him.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

GE's fans need to be as organized as the GSR.

Meaning, letter writing campaigns galore.

12. Geads86

Geads86 Victim

But then again Jacquie... Who doesn't like a man who is handy lol:guffaw:

13. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Thanks soo much everyone! I really appreciate all the answers I got. Sorry I haven't said my thanks in so long, I've been buseh. >.< RL, it gets in the way, ya know? ;)
    So thanks again! =]
    P.S- sorry if I missed anyone who replied to my questions. I'm gonna have to read through all the pages, lawlz.

14. Jacquie

Well what about last night episode. The short time we had Nick on screen was excellent. At least he didn't make the same mistakes that Catherine and Warrick did. Mistakes happen but boy did Catherine make a boo-boo.

Do you think that Nick's shirt was painted on :drool: Was it me or did it sound like Nick still had his cold from last week. Did George, Eric and Billy actually have colds and they were written into the script?

Now we need to wait two weeks for more new Nick :scream: At least it should have lots of Nick in :)

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I didn't pick up on a cold....but George has a way of distracting me when I watch just because he's so gorgeous. I thought maybe he was still sportin some scruff in his first scene with Warrick.

I can't wait to see him and Brass playing babysitter to Drops. I have a feeling we're gonna find out Drops asks specifically for Nick to be there just so he can annoy him to death

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.