George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

What can I say but my brain was fried because of the heat :lol: begs for forgiveness so I don't lose my ward girl status :D

2. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

My goooosh! Guys! I've once told my friends to be on the lookout for interviews with George, but now one of them has really found one! It's from a while ago, but still.:D It's a really nice interview. It's a long interview too, too long for a post, I think, so if you want it, PM me!

3. Jacquie

Oh Marns that was so good. Big hug to you [​IMG] I think that is some of the most personal info we've had on GE in ages. I know part of the interview sounds like the one on Babs site but there is a lot on yours that wasn't in hers. Thanks again :)

So GE wants to play a bad guy. Yes I can see that. A bad guy we would all love :) And he also wanted to be a Marnie. The Marine Corps loss is our gain :)

4. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

I all but forgot about the car thing McStokes! Hmmm... guess I need to write these things down! :lol:

I can't believe I watched Grave Danger with out using the Dvd remote control! Watched it without fastforwarding through the rough parts...like when he is screaming in the box! It helped I had the cat to comfort me. I have a hard time watching this episode. It just hits..you know. But watching the extra on behind the scenes of Grave Danger was reward enough! George is too funny! Now I've started on Season 6! Oh...those brown eyes.....oh...boy........

It is okay Jacquie! I'm horrible with episode names and I would have said the one where Nick takes his shirt off and jumps in the pool! Somehow I don't think your status will be questioned. That is why we have each others back!!

I wonder if GE got a battery back up for his alarm clock?? I think we should inquire of such!! We will not let anything happen again! Okay..who has the handcuffs?!?!?

Welcome foxdvd!! Don't check your sanity at the door, you will need it in the Ward. McStokes will brief you on use of handcuffs and defense techniques. Just don't ask about the car thing...:lol:

Well....I'm going go find some trouble. Handcuffs. Hmmm...I'm having a few ideas!!!

5. Jacquie

SparkyGirl ah yes those melt in your mouth chocolate eyes :D wipes up the drool from the keyboard. Enjoy season 6. Listen to the commentary on Poppin' Tags. It's good. Gum Drops is good also :)

6. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

I wish we would stop talking about chocolate -- it's making me very hungry :devil:

I kinda like watching the eppys with the commentary -- and I especially like that we got one with GE commentary in Season 5 (Snakes) and one in Season 6 (Poppin Tags). But it just killed me in the PT commentary when he kept dropping these lines like he was all hip hop. And when he mentioned being at "Quentin's house" - like, umm, Quentin who? Oh, that director who has yet to cast you in a movie (hint, hint, Quentin).

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Happy Birthday OnlyTruth may all you're wishes come true on this day.

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:D Yeah Quentin, you've got to cast George in one of your movies! As long as he doesn't die, I don't think that us girls can take that. There's also another list of guidelines:

# George must have at least 3 shirtless scenes.
    # George MAY NOT have a mustache.
    # George's character must be from Texas.
    # George MUST have Buzzed Hair :D
    # George must wear blue jeans.

Did I miss anything :lol:

Happy Birthday OnlyTruth :D

9. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Happy birthday OnlyTruth! Have a nice day. :)

Nikky, that list is pretty good. :) I don't think you missed anything..

10. Jacquie

Nikky I think you hit the nail right on the head with that list. Just starts drooling at the shirtless blue jean scenes :devil:

Happy Birthday OnlyTruth I'll leave your present in the ward :)

11. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

Nikky i am very much liking that list

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Nikky can we have some well fitting black t-shirts :D and maybe even a few open Nick shirts to that list. :D

Happy Birthday OT. Tell the kids you deserve limitless Nick access today. :lol:

Since I've never been one to stick to the usual way of things I've got some brownies we can use for OT's birthday. :lol: (I know it's not cake but they'll have to do)

Susan

13. Jacquie

blackflag if we're doing open Nick shirts we have to 2 buttons undone at all times :p since we now know we can get them :) I think chocolate of any kind will be acceptable and the brownies do taste good :)

14. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Blackflag - thanks for the brownies. I prefer them to cake actually. Oddly enough, although I love everything chocolate, I'm really not crazy about chocolate cake - I'm kind of "meh."

I like the requirements for GE in the Tarantino movie. I know that he has said he'd like to play a bad guy sometime but I don't know if I could deal with him being a bad guy in a pulp/Tarantino style film...

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: How did I miss the black t-shirts :eek: or the open neck shirts :eek:

# George must have at least 3 shirtless scenes.
    # George MAY NOT have a mustache.
    # George's character must be from Texas.
    # George MUST have Buzzed Hair
    # George must wear blue jeans.
    # George must wear at least 2 tight black t-shirts.
    # George must wear at least 3 open neck shirts.
    # George must punch a character that resembles Kevin Federline in a scene :rolleyes: :p
    # George must have the following line, "Giddy Up" ;)
    # George must have atleast 2 pool/shower scenes ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.