George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Yes! someone else that likes the stache :)

2. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Just how big is the underneath of Destiny's desk? This might be a nice place to relax! Hey Jacquie, whatever shall we do??? :devil: I'm sure there is more room for those who want to join. Besides...you discover exactly what Destiny keeps under her desk.

I guess when it comes to the stache and buzz...either you like it or you don't. Kinda hard to sit on the fence on that one. Falling off is so much fun!!!! :lol:

Welcome liz...you have entered the GE zone. You will discover the true meaning of......most everything. The rest of it you will uncover as you trip over it!! Feel free to join Jacquie and I under Destiny's desk until the flying objects stop. :lol:

OnlyTruth is totally right!! McStokes would to too good at that job! Imagine the screening process the Ward would have to go through in order to catch a glimpse of GE!! Hmmm.....not too sure about those handcuffs. Think we would have to find a higher power to outline that one!

There is power in numbers Jacquie! Just think...we could probably handle the entire CSI cast!!! Never a boring moment!! Oh...not to mention the partners in crime when it comes to practical jokes!!!

3. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Ya know, the stache shocked me at first, but then it "grew" (ha ha) on me as well...one of my brothers has a friend that is GE's twin, and he had a stache for years, so I guess that's why it didn't throw me too much. (In fact, my brother tells me that when Kurt, the friend, showed up at a funeral last year, everyone was whispering and wondering "why is the actor from CSI here?!" Wish I had a picture to show y'all, but I myself haven't seen him in years, and my brother refuses to give me one. And as I am sure you will all guess, I had a MASSIVE crush on him as a kid...they are 12 years older than me, and I though he was a total GOD! Talk about foreshadowing for my future crush on GE!)

As for the buzz...I like it...I confess...it makes me go all wiggly! :lol: But, ya know...been there, done that. Maybe he'll come back with a Greg hair-do, all blonde highlights and spikes!

4. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

I'm with McStokes - I hope he has hair on the top half of his head but not on the bottom half :lol: Seriously, no 'stache this year, please. I'm usually a big fan of switching things up, but when it comes to my Nick, I like the classic "hair and clean shaven" look.

5. Jacquie

McStokes no I couldn't see GE with blond hair. The colour wouldn't go with his complexion. The spikes on the other hand could be worth a laugh or two :lol: At least that way Nick wouldn't be able to wear a ball cap.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I love the buzz, especially when it's growing out. (I guess that qualifies as still being the buzz.) :lol: I got used to the stache in Dog Eat Dog, but for some reason I can't handle it in A Bullet Runs Through It. No I don't know why, I just can't watch it. What I really want after season 5 with the buzz, season 6 with the longer hair, and season 7 back with the buzz is maybe just a season of good old classic Nicky haircut. (Even though I love the buzz.) :D

Susan

Also ment to mention that Entertainment Tonight gave George a microphone and had him act as tour guide for their cameras on CSI: The Experience in Chicago. Unfortunately they only showed a small clip of it last night. I would love to see the whole tape. Hell, I would love to have him as my tour guide when it reaches Boston (which I understand is next :D) :D

7. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

i guess i like the buzz but in the earlier shows, his hair looked GOOD longer, but he is George Eads and is totally fine with/without hair!!

8. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

George with blonde hair? Now there is a mind altering thought. Spikes?! Hmmm......gotta admit there is some curiosity going on here! Food for thought!!!

Unless the change is dramatic, I can never really tell the difference from the begining of hiatus to the ending of. It is not like Nick is gonna walk into CSI in swimming trunks, flip-flops, showing a great bod and a tan. Hmmm.....now that would be something! Besides...I'm sure George is enjoying his break. No worry about alarm clocks!!! :lol:

I think they should give George a camera on the CSI set and let him go! They should put that on the CSI DVD set. I'm sure it would be interesting... "I'm standing here in front of Eric Szmanda's trailor. I'm not sure what is inside, can't be anything too bad. Eric is a pretty cool guy, little crazy, but cool." ::::door opens to show Eric wearing a gorilla mask:::::: George turns to camera, "Your not normal unless your a bit crazy." What can I say? The mind is totally not working! :lol:

Guess I'd better finish Season 6!

*Sitting under Destiny's desk is fun. There is lots of stuff to do. Wonder if pillows will be thrown next?*

9. Jacquie

Now that is a sight I'd like to see. CSI:Beach Wear Edition staring George Eads :lol: I know it will never happen but a ward girl can only wish :)

10. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

That'd be like those pics of "surfing" George - I like those. IT'd be like CSI:Baywatch
    It's so blasted hot here that I could use Surfer George!

11. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Giddy-Up!!!! That is the stuff that the Ward's dreams are made of!!! There is nothing wrong with dreaming the same dream there Jacquie! Besides...I'm sure George has great taste in beach wear!!! I have a beach bear that would go good with him!! Absolutely adorable!!! :D

Maybe send Nick undercover to a beach gathering??? Blend in....look good...gather information!! Lets get Nick something hot!!!! Okay..so CBS might not see it that way!

*pulls out a box from under Destiny's desk. Too bad I can't read schematics!!!*

Besides...I'd bet my tub of gummy bears that George has adorable feet!!!!! :D

12. Jacquie

Ward Girls, Nick is needing our help in the Super Summer Showdown. The lovely allmaple has got round 4 up in her series showdown in the General Forum. So go vote for Nick.

Super Summer Showdown

13. RachelCatalina

RachelCatalina Victim

George definitely needs to shave his head again. The super close buzzcut was way too sexy.

also, I wouldn't mind the stache making a return.

Rachel

14. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

The stache is funny. :D He can do what he want, if he wants the stache, fine by me. Buzz cut is indeed very sexy. But again, I wouldn't even mind if he would colour his hair purple, pink and green. :lol: Okay, that's not true, but you get what I mean, right?

15. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

:lol: :lol: Marns! That gave me an image of GE in a big multi-colored clown wig. Not cool! Not sure even GE could pull that off. :p Or, how about a retro 80's look - like the singer Flock of Seagulls. Somebody should photoshop that so we could see how that would look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.