George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Softcake :lol: poor Lady but i think George must be free for all Ladys :devil: oh btw we´re both single, we must fight for him :lol:

*grab a big Pillow and thwacks you Softcake but really soft ;)*

*gets thwacked* I'm actually not that new. I've been a member for a year. MOST of my post count is from then XD

I went on CSI sabatical for a while.

Stokydream said:
Elsie :lol: Stoky was too in your dream? yes sure i´ll changing my name from Stokydream to Stoky, but until now, no answer :eek: hmmm.

Yes, I often remember my dreams, and they are usually weird. :lol: But really haven't dreamt of Nicky, which is a shame. I did dream about Catherine once, although it was more about Lindsey if I remember correctly. They get weirder but I won't share them with y'all.... :p

Question: I know we always end up talking about the same things, and yes I would like the hair to get a bit longer (just a little, please George, grow it for the fangirls), but do you all think George is looking tired this season? In Sweet Jane I thought he was looking really tired. Maybe he is just showing the signs of ageing? Although, he is ageing very well. ;) What do you think?

And Stoky I wouldn't worry about your screen name. TBonz is a very busy lady and probably has a very long 'to do' list, I'm sure she hasn't forgotten about you. :)

*thwacks TQW007 with a big fluffy pillow*

*is thwacked again*... Listen... if this continues *lol* I'm gonna have to start charging and become "Lady TQW" ;)

Yes, Elsie I do think George looks tired lately. Unfortunately I'm not the reason :devil:
In Leaving Las Vegas he looked well rested, but I think it was in Double Cross when I first thought the man needs to sleep more.
Or maybe it's the lighting in this Season. They do a lot with green light this year.

*thwacks pillow at McStokes *
Wonder if her Sarge is back online tonight :p

Elsie :lol: also poor but i´ve a nice dream for all Wardladys we get an invitation from George all Ladys i´ve seen *wow* it was a very funny and nice dream. We all sitting at a great table with buffet and than George comes to us all Ladys get a kiss from him *hmm* he was soo friendly and funny and i´ve seen Maverick ... but the dream are soo long and more i can tell.
thanks that you sai me that with T_Bonz :) that´s ok and i can wait :)

*grab a big soft GE pillow and thwacks Elsie for nice dream with GE* :lol:

I just saw that the girls/guys at the Eric/Greg thread are planning to give him a Valentine's scrap book.
So I wondered, maple any news on the George-birthday thingy? (I fear you got his address and plan to camp out in front of his house - alone! :D)

no word yet from his publicist :( so were playing the waiting game, hopefully they arent ignoring us and hoping we will go away. but fear not! its being looked after ;) its whether we will get the result we want is the problem...

and if i had georges address, i wouldnt be camped out front, hed invite me in for, um, a friendly game of twister... :devil:

^^^ Are there unfriendly games of twister? :lol:

In my long years of George/Nick love, I have somehow only managed to have one dream about him. Bizarre. And as I recall, it was actually Nick I was dreaming about. I can't remember the details though... probably should have written them down at the time!

softcake forgive me for not noticing your name change. :).Stoky I know T-Bonz will deal with your name in due course. :)

I will have to admit I'm not into remembering dreams. I would like to remember dreams especially if the involved George or Nick.

I think if we don't get to honour George's birthday that we still honour him with our fan project when we can :)

I'm with you jacquie, if I've had any George/Nick dreams I don't remember them.

I only have 1 dream that I've ever remembered. I'm running for my life, I eventually end up at a building (always a different one) that has a lot of climbing (stairs, ladder, something like that). Most times I'm alone, sometimes I'm with someone else but I can never tell who. I've always got the fealing that I'm waking up just before I'm supposed to die. I've had this one at least once every 3 or 4 months ever since I can remember.

I think I'd prefer to remember some Nick or George Dreams. :lol:

Susan

Elsie I didn't notice Nick being tired in Sweet Jane but boy did he look tired in Loco Motive. I'm hoping it's just makeup and hold on here maybe it's continutiy in dealing with Nick's angst at the beginning of the season.

blackflag I used to have a dream that I was driving along and all of a sudden the road just gave way and cars kept tumbling into the hole. I haven't had that dream for years ever since I heard about an incident like that. As I said above I would rather dream about our Texan Dreamboat :)

I haven't ever had a recurring dream. Or a Nick/George dream. I've had one with Rory/Speed, though.

Talking about dreams, I have had 2, one was about Nick; in it I was working on some photo manipulation software (something for "work") and Nick leaned over to help me, he was humming to himself. I looked at him and said, "I knew you could sing” I had this dream about 2-3 weeks before "Grave Danger" was on.
The other one; was really weird, it involved George getting mad, kidnapping my sister and someone else, taking off in a car from New York to the west coast. It was so funny that I woke up laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back