George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a recurring dream about snakes. It would start out great, but then I would see one snake and turn around and see more. Before I know it, they would be everywhere. :( I always wake up sweating. It hasn't happened in 3 or 4 years, but I still hate snakes.

I'm back and what do I see? New Thread? Woooo-hoooo!! :lol: George is so cute.. But you guys knew that already :D

AngelaG, I hate Snakes too.. Hope you're getting enough sleep though..

Marny.

Morning all!

Hey Marns heard something funny about Holland this morning...there's a brewery over there that is making beer for dogs ?? Too funny.

As far as Nicky dreams, oh yeah...I've had a few! A couple of recurring ones where we are working cases together (one where I was pathetically batting my eyelashes at him and pretending not to understand him cuz he was just so smart! :rolleyes:) and then there are the ones with details I cannot share! :devil:

McStokes, that's actually true. I'd give you the link for the site, but I don't think you'd be able to read it, would you? I'll just translate.

Dutch version- AMSTERDAM - Met het nieuwe Kwispelbier kunnen baasjes samen met hun hond aan het bier. Het alcoholvrije biertje, zonder koolzuur maar met rundvlees.

English version- AMSTERDAM - With the new WagBeer dog-owners can now drink beer with their dogs. It's an alcoholfree beer, without carbonic acid (is that what it is called? don't know if that's the word..), but with beef.

That's just too weird.. :D

Nicky dreams.. Never had one. AND I HATE THAT. I want a George/Nicky dream. And right now.. :D

Yay, I could actually read and understand the Dutch version! Although my last Dutch class is more than a year ago :D
And Marns is that doggy beer orange? :D :p Everything in Holland is orange. Everything! I'm living 60 km away from the Dutch border, and everytime I go there I need to put on sunglasses because everything is bright orange :) (Just kidding, Marns ) And for German and Dutch people it's pretty common to pick on each other. :D

I can speak german too, you know! Er.. Ich bin Marny, und ich wohne in der Niederlanden. (I am Marny, and I live in Holland.) I find the German language a bit hard. And yes, everything is orange. :)rolleyes:) Does everything taste like Bratwurst in Germany? I'm picking on you. :p

Guys keep in mind this is an english speaking board, as such we need to type in english. Thank you. ;)

Stoky just to warn you, your avatar (lovely as it is) is too big. Autoadmin will remove it, .GIF files need to be below 60Kb and yours is much bigger (I noticed because it took along time to load on my screen and my internet is fast). ;)

Anyway, back to Nick...I've just got my TV listings magazine for next week and season 7 starts next Tuesday here in the UK, it's a double bill of Built to Kill. They even put a nice pic of Nicky on the page for Tuesday! Yay, I'm excited. :lol:

You lucky Brits! ;)

We have the fateful "Catherine can't be trusted" epi this week...can't wait. Wish there were some new pics of Nick around somewhere. I don't think there were even any new promos for this season. *sigh*

Elsie thanks for warning *pity* what can i do? i found it is so small *hmm* damn :lol: ok i´ve change this. On my internet it´s going quickly with loading.

Season 7 started in UK oh dear you´re lucky. There many Nicks :lol:

Well I don't think anybody is unluckier than me.. :p They've just aired "Chaos Theory" last sunday.. :lol: I don't get it. They're weird in Holland. A while ago S5 was on TV and now they are starting ALL over again.. :rolleyes:

Marns likewise our german TV ok, here is season 6 but until season 7 started there going on 100 years here :lol: it´s my feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back