George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
great! our police officer allowed the drinking!!
*pours everyone a new glass of champagne*
drinks.gif
drinks.gif
cheers
drinks.gif

Stoky you're a good drinker? well i hope you can compete with me because nothing can make me drunk! :p

Shhh...don't say that too loud! I definitely do not condone underage drinking, nor drinking and driving! Ok...speech over! Continue partying!

I never said I was in support of drinking and driving...I don't even have a license! :lol:

"Hand over the calculator. Friends don't let friends derive drunk."

Anyway, back to the party. What would you guys give George for his birthday if you could?

good question 4ENSIX ....let me think....does it count if i say....ME!!!!!
liebe_erotik_12.gif
liebe_erotik_7.gif

i think that would be the best gift i could make ;)
no seriously, i don't know. i don't think he would want a big gift or so...it's the thought that counts right? :)

That's actually really funny, cathwillows - I was thinking, "someone's going to say "ME!"...and I bet it'll be cathwillows". ROTFL.

hey i'm surprised that you seem to know me quiet well!
how did you know? ;)do i seem to be the kind of girl who says that?
i'm really curious :p

Yeah...but I'm willing to bet that neither of you are in Taekwon-Do! Muahaha! :devil: I win!

cathwillows, you just seem to have that sort of sassy, spunky Catherinelike air about you.

darn! a cop?! :eek: that could be a challange! ;)
i don't know if i could win, but maybe we could make an arrangement that we share! :D
he is cute enough for both of us!!!

*eta: thanks 4ENSIX i definitely take that as a compliment! :D

SHARE?!? (Sorry, I know you weren't talking to me, but I'm in on this too.) There's no way I'm sharing that hunk of Texan Grade AAA beef.

FBI Academy trained, baby! I'll take you on!

Ok, let's share...he's *big* enough for all of us! :devil:

Grabs a glass of champagne and another piece of cake. Fortunately I don't have to worry about drinking and driving because I'm at home :lol: But good speech McStokes. Thanks for the reminder :)

Well ladies I'm going to go visit the ward and then call it quits for the night. We've had quite a party here and I hope George has had a good day where ever he is :) Again George Happy Birthday! May you have many more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back