George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey c'mon McStokes we could beat the rest!
they can't stand a chance against us ;)
what do you say? we can have him for us!!! no sharing with anyone else!!
no girls, just kidding! don't take it serious....i'm really joking :D

Nah, I'll share! I'm really not a brute...I only flipped my husband over my shoulder once!

I'll take him tonight so he has a nice bday, then I'll return him to the Ward tomorrow all nice and happy!

Haha - my sister and I flip each other all the time. (I wonder if my extreme athleticism (*sarcasm*) will pay off... :devil: Interpret that as you will.)

Hmmm...well, you can take Nicky tomorrow night and demonstrate for him!

Alright everyone, I'm off for the night. Have a wonderful evening and have nice dreams!

:lol: *huh* it´s George´s Birthday and what must i read here :lol: teakwondo? oh my god, must laughing sorry, i´ve and graduate in Karate black, in kungfu, yellow (ok not so good) in teakwondo, not far as an beginner, and last Tae Boe, iron sport and flexibility is much importer for me ;)

what´s now with the BBQ? oh folks i´m sooo hungry of an great Steak with spicy Chilli sauce *yummi* beside our loveley Georgy and he´s singing a loveley Country song ;)

stop talking about sports! we are here to celebrate our george!!! and when you talk about sports i feel bad if i go on eating this delicious cake.
but Stoky i'm definitely in for a steak! medium rare for me please! and didn't you say something about a salad? but that is not really neccessary ;) the steak will do it for me!
*takes a big bite* to george! :D

:lol: 4ENSIX oh no, it´s long time ago, think you are young and strongly, than i say you win ;) ok. and Nicky or George? no i need him more :lol: let us fight for him with here also likely *pillow fight* :lol:

*grab a pillwo and smacks you 4ENSIX* ;)

eta: *hmmm* cathwillows yeah that´s nice medium rare, also rotel tomatoes almost hot and spicy many mushrooms and onions and big big Toastbread *yummy* sorry that´s what i need now :lol:

*Smacks Stoky back with a pillow* Pillow fight in the George thread!!! Alert all your friends! :lol:

A pillow fight. Now here's something I can win. ;) Mmmm...steak... A George steak...again, that involves cutting. Why does this always involve cutting George up?

ETA: Congrats on your promotion to CSI Level One, cathwillows!!!

Hi All!!

who hooo!!! did I miss the party? I was busy all day... is there any cake and chapain left?

any way Happy Birthday George!!! love you baby!!!

*smacks pillow around randomly* Oh I'm reading all of you posts, ya'll are so much fun!!

George would love us, I tell you what ;)

ok so if it's all right with ya'll, i'm off to bed :D

:lol: 4ENSIX yeah pillow fight is nice and a ritual act begins from Softcake and McStokes :lol: oh wait before it was an Q-Tip fight (right? Guys?)
The Steak *hmmm* yes but a George Steak no, i like it when we can make the steak together at a fire and George wearr an apron :devil: yes an i also wear it :lol: that´s nice idea
the rest comes from alone ;) you know.

NsF2 hope your week don´t not so be stressed? :) poor big hug and sleep very well now btw. that´s for you all, sleep very well and have nice George or Nicky dreams ;)
one pic to have a good night

i know i´m unfair :lol: no not joke sleep really good

oh sorry dear, before i´ve forget, your are sincere welcome here and in the Stokes Syndrome Ward ;) have a good night
and sleep well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back