George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure you can 4ENSIX ! everybody is very welcome here!
just have some cake and champagne and enjoy the party!!!

sure there is! *passes 4ENSIX the bowl with strawberries* you want something else? maybe some cake?

*eta: and i agree, nice pics Stoky . you also included mav in the first one right? well at least a nice little doggy ;)

To softcake and OnlyTruth you are wise beyond your years i never sed anything about giving up virtuall chocolate :D

And wow Yurek that cake is AMAZING well done *nicks a piece ha ha ha literally* :lol: Yummy !!!!

4ENSIX why he is so hot, oh yes good quest, he has an animal aducction - i think, it gives not many people who have this, but who people have this, that´s mistycal ;)
look this

oh yes he is soooo hot! *pours more champagne*
i think there aren't any situations where he doesn't look good. that is not normal!
what did he do to be so hot?! there must be some secret!
i have to eat more cake! *grabs another piece of the cake*

*hic!* Oops...might have had too much champagne already!

I'm home! Out of uniform and ready to let my hair down! Think the guys were real happy to see me go...I tried to get them to sing Happy Birthday, but it didn't work. They threatened to either pull their guns on me, or throw me in with the drunks where I could sing to my hearts content! :lol:

oh McStokes so nice to see you´re back :D and now you can relax? or do you have to do something? *hmm* it´s good to home or? for you an extra pic (oh i know it´s not the pic ward, but i think it´s Georges birthday and i think it´s ok ;)
Georgy Birthday he give us a little choclate

Whoo! We're having champagne now? I'm underage... *cries*. For consolement, pass me some of that fondue :lol:

Nice piccy, Stoky!

well how about a light version of champagne? could be tasty ;)
and better than sticking to water or stuff like that :p
and it fits the cake and georgylicious fondue!!!

*la la la I didn't hear that we have underage drinkers in here!* :D :D

Ah, drink up...it's all for a good cause!

McStokes :lol: i´m a great drinker :lol: .... no no it´t an joke ;)

4ENSIX wohohoh you make rrally good banners and Icons i´ve seen on your Journal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back