George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grabs a piece of cake and munches* :D
Sorry, I just had to do this ;)

I'm off to bed now, unfortunately I have an important business meeting very early tomorrow (8.45 am! Who makes appointments in the middle of the night??)
So enjoy the party and the chocolate, and please don't throw underwear around... :D

:lol: Softcake yeah, but pity to hear you go :( *hmmmm* damn. But we fetch the party ;) for specially for you is it Ok ;) cheer up my honey i think about you and have nice Nicky night and dreams of him i send him to you.

Ok Guys, i´ll having a big chocolate George cake :devil: the best piece

and for thats for you George

No worries Softcake, we're all impersonating Brittany Spears at the moment...KIDDING! I have my knickers on!

I think I'll take a bite outta GE :devil:

Takes my bite of GE cake :devil: Dips it in the fondue. Oh so nickylicious :D.

My hubby came into my office awhile ago and ask how things were doing. I said fine we're having a virtual birthday party for George Eads. My dear hubby rolled his eyes and gave a quiet sigh :)

Okay softcake how did you know it was me throwing underwear around? :D Are you and McStokes being underwear crime investigators? :lol: Hopefully George won't mind! :devil:

Ah...the food is wonderful! Who put the monchici in the banana split?! Who is in charge of the fondue? We need more chocolate! Okay...who stole the bowl of strawberries?
I hear lots of giggling..... :D

Hopefully George will never get hurt while riding his motorcycle or anyone else for that matter!

To our newest members: Welcome! Sometimes insanity is needed in order to survive life! We are harmless, sometimes silly, but totally over the moon for George!!

Destiny has been very quiet. I guess we aren't being too bad. Think she will let us use the broom closet? :D

Stoky that was a wonderful poem! I can't rhyme 'cos I don't have a dime!

Once again........HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE! :D

McStokes no :lol: the best piece i´ll take from the amazing cake from Yurek *grabs a big pillow and twacks you McStokes* :lol:

eta: SparkyGirl think so, i´m not good in english language, and i´m spent the last night for this poem really. but i´ll do my best especially for you, because i love you all :)

hey hey Stoky be careful with the pillows! don't spill any of the fondue!!! :lol:
and ok, you got me! i have the strawberries ;) *puts the bowl back on the table*

cathwillows your sweet :) no i will spill of the pillows in the delicious chocolate Fondue what do your think? :lol: no no. Btw. I see you have a new Avi, from who is it? sooo nice i love this really *omg*

I'm grabbing a piece of cake before dinner, which I now have to go and make. Birthday or not, I still have to feed my own family :)

ETA: that is one georgelicious cake!

no please keep the pillows away from the fondue ok? :p
and you like my banner Stoky ? that is nice, i like it too ;)
cinegirl made it. she is really talented! she also made my icon! love her for that!

Cinegirl oh yeah, she makes wonderfull banners and Icons i love her ;) and every time she underestimated there selve. She is good really good

The Birthday Party from George please don´t forgett. i´ve a third surprise ;)

George, please click here the wishes for your traveling bug :lol:

oh Stoky that is really beautiful! a great gift for george!
i wished i was at that beach with a special guy ;)... i think you all know him :devil:...*coughs* george :lol:

oh Dear cathwillows you have best chance to stay with him there, i have an age that´s not more interesting for our Sunnyboy ;) like 5 years older them GE *hmmm* i don´t now :lol: but i´ve an dog charakter, honest, brave and faithfully is that nothingness? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back