George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I fell down a stair, I was on sick leave for more than 4 weeks because I injured my big toe so bad. Kind of funny ;)

*ogles the cake* Can we dig in now? I just had Nick in "Unusual supect" and I need chocolate to calm down my raging hormones :lol:

As long as the chocolate fondue goes with it. I'm soooo looking forward to li..ing, I mean eating the fondue

Blackflag :) nice to hear that and you´re here big hug also from me

And i´ve heared that the forum breaks from time to time oh George that´s the many post´s of us :lol: you must look into the foren and the ward *please* *sigh* :lol:

hey,
this might be a little off topic but i heard on the radio that in meteorology the 1st of march is the beginning of spring!
now isn't that nice???? for us and our dearest texan boy?

*pops in to the party*

Did I miss much, I see the cake's still there? How are you all enjoying George's birthday? :)

Elsie I can't speak for everybody but I'm having a great time :) I hope George is having as much fun as we are. I was just thinking about you and that you were missing from the festivities :). I hope your day has gone well.

allmaple is also missing. I hope she not snowed in at school. Guelph will have been hit with the snow before Toronto.

The party has been rockin' all day! Soon we'll be swinging from the chandeliers, wearing lamp shades on our heads!

I.want.cake. NOW!

Elsie good to see you joining the party! Try the cake or a strawberry dipped in chocolate :D
Both threads have been extremely busy the whole day, which is nice. I really appreciate the fact that Jacquie's husband let her take the day off :lol:

I bet allmaple will make the snow melt just by thinking of the hot Texan guy ;)

yeah the party begin so nice and Softcake yes the snow must smelt by our hot Texan Devil :devil: right?

i make also here the poem for Georgy ;)

Dear George

Happy Birthday for you, stay well and all the best wishes for your future

Know you have achieved the age of 40 year
it´s really good and unutterable fine i swear
Come into the Club of the 40th quick
you feel better, stronger and no more sick.
Don´t be afraid for the 40th no,
you can still make joke and allways your show.
See the advantage and new possibilities
profit for yourselve all the nice sport facilities
Spend your Birthday in a pleasing atmosphere
with good friends, or on nice place which you like somewhere.

Say remain as you are

Have a nice Day and many many fun .....

and know give us the birthday cake :lol:

aw, Stoky that's really nice. What nice words for George!

I gotta say, I haven't partied like this since college :D. I may have to take tomorrow off!

I want cake, too.

hey i'm in for the cake too!
and this party really cheered me up and made my day, or better my evening ;)
and again Stoky nice poem! :D

Hi Lelaina, a belated welcome to the thread :).

How nice of you to think about me Jacquie, I have had a rather hellish day, but I knew you would all be having fun here celebrating our man's birthday.

I'll start with a chocolate dipped strawberry, and then maybe a bite of the cake. I've got a bit of a sugar rush now.... :lol:

Nice poem there Stoky. I have to say, I can't believe George is 40! He looks so good for his age, I do hope he is having a great day (and doesn't now start to have a midlife crisis, buying sportscars and the like ;)).

Well, he does have the motorcycle! I hate those things...scraped too many people off the roads after accidents on those things.

Ok, that was a mood killer, sorry!

Akkk I just had a Bill Gates freeze up :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yurek I think we should go for a bite it will be very nickylicious :devil: The bite just sounds so much more nickylicious :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back