George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStokes sais
And yes, I soooo loved the Rick and Nick action last night. Nick is always happier and jokes more around him and Brass too.
:D nice to hear that i´m happy to seen this soon ;)

Also ment to say before I lost my cable.

Watch the little things in last night ep. Both Sara and Warrick jumped when Ernie Dell shot himself. Nick just sat there and closed his eyes. Watching his reaction to things remotely close to what he's been through is interesting. You can tell exactly what bothers him. Also watch the others. Sara seemed to look right at him after that.

No behind shots but, when Grissom started looking at the fireplace and they mention carbon monoxide poisoning Crash and Burn was the first thing I thought of. :lol:

Susan

Haven't been in here for a while, but it's good to be back :)
Watch the little things in last night ep. Both Sara and Warrick jumped when Ernie Dell shot himself. Nick just sat there and closed his eyes.
I noticed that too. It made me think of Grave Danger, and I really wanted to know what he was thinking right at that moment.

It's funny, but ever since we all started talking about the lack of continuity it seems that there are tiny things they do...for example when Cath took a moment to re-explain who the miniature killer was to Grissom. There was a lot of the last night. Nick even referenced the Blue Paint Killer.

And, yeah...the first thing I thought of when they were watching the video of Ernie was "don't show the...BANG! Oh, crap...Nick's sitting right there! How the hell is he going to take that" (I have very detailed conversations with myself, can you tell!?) :D

Ooh, sounds like an interesting episode, I can't wait to see it! Poor Nicky, I'll definately watch out for his reaction. :)

As for the question, I'm in agreement about 'Boom', it didn't work for me, if you look at how all the characters have developed you can never imagine one of them would have got involved like that with Kristy Hopkins, even if Nick was supposed to be a 'ladies man'. But then, I think that a lot of season 1 is difficult to watch now because everyone is so different. It's as if they didn't realise it would get another season and when it did they changed all the characters! :)

Just finished watching "Monster in a box".
Very good episode, and very yummy Nick. And yay! The hair is back! *huggles George* Thank you, sweetheart! :lol: One thing that cracked me up is that Nick and Hodges wore almost identical outfits. Dark jeans, shirt with stripes and a black t-shirt underneath :lol: The Nick'n'Rick action was good - I love it when they're working together :)

hmmmm Softcake i must wait :lol: *grrr* :lol: you get them faster. The outfit of Hodges and Nicky yes this i´ve been seeing in the last epis so often it´s right :D the stripe shirt :lol: ok i´m happy can the a littlebit sooner the epi think in two or three hrs. And Nick and Rick perfect dream Team ;)

Yes, Nicky is in that lovely "in between" hair stage, where he kinda resembles a Mon-chi-chi...did you all ever see those weird little toys?

Here's one!

They even had a theme song that went "Monchichi, Monchichi...oh, so soft and cuddly..."

Yup...I've officially had too much sugar! :lol:

McStokes :lol: :lol: :lol:
actually i had these weird little...i'll call them things ;) how cute that you remember them :p
and yes he really looks like one of them!
i'm not sure what i like better...with hair, without or mon-chi-chi style :)

cathwillows said:
McStokes :lol: :lol: :lol:
actually i had these weird little...i'll call them things ;) how cute that you remember them :p
and yes he really looks like one of them!
i'm not sure what i like better...with hair, without or mon-chi-chi style :)

If you've seen the preview just wait until next week. :lol:

Susan

McStokes sais
Yes, Nicky is in that lovely "in between" hair stage, where he kinda resembles a Mon-chi-chi...did you all ever see those weird little toys?

here the one

They even had a theme song that went "Monchichi, Monchichi...oh, so soft and cuddly..."

Yup...I've officially had too much sugar!
:lol: you kill me with your humor really oh honey that´s so cute, and sarcastic together. I sit here and laughing tears really
poor GE poor Nicky no i hope never, that GE or Nicky have a look alike a monchichi :lol: sorry the monchici is cute but the look is not good for our Boy :lol:

*wonders in to check out the talk of the Ward. Gives double thumbs up for the Nick and Rick action! Whooohoooo!!!! Nick's hair growing out?? Might have to re-watch! Love the yummy Nick! George is looking as wonderful, yummy, scrumptious, tempting as ever!!! Makes lists of things to keep handy....cooking aprons, handcuffs, pillows, momchici.. hmm.....that is something new!*

Been one of those nights/days when I question many things and then have to deal with them. Then finding out someone I had been a careprovider for had passed away. Just had to visit the Ward for some much needed laughs and comfort. Somehow I don't think I'm going to be able to get the Monchici picture out of my head anytime soon! Must seek therapy for images of George looking like a Monchici!! :)

Mon-chi-chi.... :lol: I still have one sitting on a shelf in my bedroom. Its name is "Schnuffi" but I think I'm going to call it George from this day on :D

Aww, Sparkygirl sorry to hear about your bad day *hugs* Isn't it nice that the board can always give you smile?

Well to comment on the hair issue I think the only reason George maybe growing the hair out is the fact that it was cold in California in January. Brrrr. The thought just occurred to me that the reason he buzzed it earlier was for some of the storylines Nick had early on. Could you see him punching K-Fed with his usual Nick cut. I think it's like Snakes. The longer hair wouldn't have worked.

SparkyGirl big hug. Sorry about your day and I agree with softcake. The board is a nice place for warm and fuzzies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back