George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saving the thread from dropping to the bottom of the screen!

So, next question...have there ever been any episodes where you didn't like something Nick's character did/said?

First thing that comes to my mind is "Boom". I didn't like the fact that Nick and the girl... well... Maybe that's just my jealous streak ;)
But that's an interesting question. I need to think about it. Usually I'm in total squee-mode whenever he's on screen ;)

hy it is interesting ;) i didn´t like his charakter in redrum he is not the Nicky which i like really i can understand him with his reaction and mistrust against Cathrin, but no, that´s not my Nicky.

Interesting question McStokes. I will have to think on that. There is one scene where I didn't like the way Nick was treated by Warrick. It was in Early Morning Rollout. Nick and Warrick were prossessing the code box for the community and Warrick was treating him like a CSI 1 not treating him like and equal. Well actually Nick out ranks Warrick by a few weeks any ways :)

I just finished watching A Bullet Runs Through It with the commentary on. And the moustache got mentioned in the second part by Ken Fink, the director of the episode. Ken Fink said 'and then there's George's moustache. It didn't last long'

Kitchen aprons...hey...why didn't I think of that Stoky? That does sound like a...err...cooking idea! :D I know what you mean!! With all of this snow and freezing rain, I'm sure Destiny would blast us all with some! Hmm...still food for thought! :lol:

McStokes, I hope you are unwidnding after a hetic day! I'm sure your handcuffs need a break! ;) :D I'm sure there are others here in the Ward that would be happy to fill in for you! :)

As for the question of the character Nick said/did.... I have to go with softcake and say "Boom". I dunno... there was just something that was just so not Nick. I just can't picture Nick knowinly having a thing with a hooker. That is a head scratching episode. I'm going have to put some more thought into this question. I have a few other episodes that are zinging about in my mind and I'm trying to get dressed and go to work. [picture typing..pulling on one sock....typing thought....pulling on other sock....] No wonder it takes me so long to get dressed!! :D

SparkyGirl sais
Kitchen aprons...hey...why didn't I think of that Stoky? That does sound like a...err...cooking idea! I know what you mean!! With all of this snow and freezing rain, I'm sure Destiny would blast us all with some! Hmm...still food for thought
:lol: oh so good you understand me and have same meaning nice phantasie :lol: :devil:

i´ve not the problem with "boom" he is a men :D and Kristy looks nice or not? oh please don´t kill me folks :lol: but it is so. The epi that Jacquie discripes is also my meaning. And also this with Sarah referable her promoting Nicky was a littlebit nonsensitive. Otherwise i like Nickys character with all his mistakes and weaken ;)

SparkyGirl sais
[picture typing..pulling on one sock....typing thought....pulling on other sock....] No wonder it takes me so long to get dressed!!
:lol: oh your poor big hug and hurry up, no was an joke. Hope your work is not to stressed and have nice evening ;)

*grab a big GE pillow and smack SparkyGirl for have a good day ;)*

Yeah, things have settled down now. Thankfully the weather kept most of the idiots quiet. No real need for handcuffs...just lots of tow trucks!

I have to agree about "Boom." I remember watching that the first time and thinking "the boy scout and the hooker? Hmmm...not buyin' it!"

the whole thing with kristy was rather forced, and i believe george himself said he did not like that storyline. id hope that nick would have enough sense not to get messed up in something like that, or that he isnt so easily fooled but a pretty girl. and the poor guy, thats the only action hes had in 7 years! :lol: i think we all have ways of helping him out of that dry spell... :devil:

I've only watched "Boom" once -- I was just too uncomfortable with the whole Kristy thing....

Now, this episode last night -- that I'd watch again. Yummy, yummy Nicky scenes. <Struggling really hard to not comment on growing out hair> I really liked the Nick and Rick action. And I know this isn't about Nick but my daughter says that Hodges is "flirting" with Grissom :lol:

I'm with you OT. Last night ep I'd watch again. Wait a minute - I already have. At least 3 more times. Is it just me or did anyone else have flashes from Crash and Burn when Nick was checking the chimney? Maybe it's just because Spike showed it last week. And your right the Nick and Rick interaction was good. He seems to interacting a little better with Grissom these days too.

For a shallow moment. I love the buzz but the hair is deffinately growing in. :D

Susan

Yes I too had flashbacks to the chimney scene in Crash and Burn. Oh the yummy thoughts. I've always liked the interaction between Nick and Warrick. I wish we could get some more. They some how lighten and brighten the show up a bit.

And I will jump on the Boom bandwagon. When I think back to the episode George looked as though he was very uncomfortable with a few of those scenes. As allmaple said George didn't want to do that episode. At least he has stood up for the integrity of Nick over the years and we haven't seen anything more like that.

I'm starting to get the impression GE is not impressed with a lot of the story lines they give him! He didn't like the Kristy storyline, the "Overload" storyline...did GD because of the whole firing mishap...poor boy! Maybe he needs to hire all of us as his PR agency!

And yes, I soooo loved the Rick and Nick action last night. Nick is always happier and jokes more around him and Brass too.

McStokes I don't recall seeing that GE was upset with the story line for Grave Danger. Is there something I'm missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back