George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStokes, I'm officially giving you my handcuffs to hold on to. At this moment I'm more likely to use them on a certain 9yr old little boy :mad: instead of on who they were ment for. For safe keeping I think i better give them to you!

Susan

uh oh! Ok...I'll hold them for you (although I find duct tape works well, too!) Sounds like you need "Super Nanny!"

Can't keep track of which question is being answered right now!
Give him a present? No.
Romantic evening. Cruising the Sonic, of course -- gotta have one of their milk shakes.... Seriously, no, actually, that is seriously, that's about as romantic as it gets for me.

Hmmm....my idea of a romantic date with George/Nick....

I would start off with cooking something for dinner and having him help. It is more fun when you have someone help you make a meal. Lots of talking would ensue, serious and down right silly talk. Dinner of course. Desert would be something that could be taken in the living room or outside. Maybe a movie or a game. Then settling in to see what happens next! Or just wing it! Un-planned things can be just as fun and exciting! Variety is the spice of life!!

Hey nicksarafan2, I'm still thinking about that tummy rub. Sigh...the look on George's face....priceless! :D

Digging out from ice and snow! Street plows had me snowed in up to my running boards! Dern snow plow drivers! Oh.. George is snowed in with me...I'll return him sometime during Spring thaw!! :lol: :devil:

hey SparkyGirl oh yes the starting with cooking meal together, i´ve for a little time an dream of this. We cooking his favorite meal meat, gouda and rotel tomatoes hot and spicy, but we wear nice kitchen aprons :devil:? i hope it´s correct word for this, hmmm but i can tell more PG13 and Destiny is looking :lol: think your phantasie know what i mean. and right, the un-planned things are the best. I love nature and lakes nice places for romantic meeting and i think sundown at lake with fireplace that´s also good - or? George

nicksarafan2 tummy rub *sigh* i´ll blow his tummy if you do this with babys they start to laugh :lol: perhaps George too? hope understand me and my bad english and know what i meaning (;) thanks for the teachter)

*wave to George :) oh and i grab a big pillow and smack George* :lol: sure, why not this time a pillow to George? :lol:

I wondering if George is tickle, if you put your fingers on his stomach and he probably laugh when you tickle him.

Hi everyone and Happy Valentines Day!

It's really yucky here weather-wise. Sleet, snow, high winds, you name it! Lovely.

I finally made it home after a lovely shift of car accidents, a fire or two, and even some domestic calls. Now it's time to throw on the sweatpants, drink some tea and look at lovely pics of our Nick!

oh yes so right cathwillows i cried too, Nicky is so soft and empathetic with the little girl, and his tears in his eyes - i love it

Oh tummy rubs... sorry and yes Stoky I understand you fine :)

I knew a guy... I'd just rub his tummy for no reason, he'd luagh a little :lol:

and George could be ticklish... we'd have to check... I volinteer to find out for all of us... yes doing all the dirty and hard work for the team ;)

ok Happy Valentines Day all :)

SMW

P.S. love Gum Drops, Nick rocks in that one! it was so sad, and he was so good, we need more of that on the show... and by that I meen Nick.

hy :D at all. Thanks nicksarafan2 :) have a good theacher ;) and helps me to make better english posts :lol:

and George could be ticklish... we'd have to check... I volinteer to find out for all of us... yes doing all the dirty and hard work for the team
:lol:

cute Nicky ticklish, that is so loveley tought :lol: yes but who will make this work? i would like to be find out he is ticklish :devil: i like his laugh is so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back