George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top three Nick Moments?

4. Come on, does it have to be three. I'll just add one more: Kevin Federline! Need I say more?

3. 'Oh Mandy!' From Happenstance. It made me wish my name was Mandy :lol:

2. In King Baby, when him and Grissom went into thae adult baby store and the woman told Nick, 'Well, aren't you lucky to have such a nice daddy?' :lol: The look on Nick's face was priceless. And then he quickly says, 'I'm going to have a look around.' and grabs the pink slip off of the bullentin board (I've wondered if he's ever went back :lol:)

1. Gumdrops!

I figured if I had said your top 5 happy Nick moments y'all would want 6 :lol:. If you want to list your top twenty I have now problem with that :)

My top Nick moments
Gum Drops-We got to see mad Nick and teary eyed Nick all in one show. And how can we not like the face and the voice in 'I was rescued'.
Grave Danger-Not for the story line but because it was so Nick focused. George did such a fantastic acting job there. He should have had an Emmy for that.
Redrum-I liked the take charge Nick. Something we don't get to see alot of.

My favourite Nick moments. Three are just too few for me.

1. Grave Danger-When Nick was found. I just love the way he broke down and cried when they opened the coffin.
2. Gum Drops-When he threw the kid against the wall
3. King Baby-The woobie moment and the 'daddy' moment
4. Rashomama-I loved the hissy fit
5. Redrum-when he told Catherine off
6. Assume Nothing-when he told Grissom he's not like him
7. Overload-when he told Catherine about being molested
8. Stalker-when he asked Nigel 'how he wanted to end this'
9. Who Are You-when he cried when the gun was held to his head.

Okay I over did it.

myfuturecsi oh yes point 7 and 8 and 5 have also been the nicky moments for me:)

no more here? *hmmm* ok

*grabs a big soft GE Pillow and smacks Jacquie we must find a new theme? thinks so

New Theme "To wear"

what do you like nicky or george to wear? A suit, jeans and so one ;)

i like him in Jeans (thight) :devil: and thight shirt, but also i like him when he is wearing original Cowboy Outfit and black wearing *omg* thats really nice i like black

Oh clothing moments..I have my favourite clothing moment with Nick/GE..and I'll add that to my tenth favourite moment of Nick/GE

10. Pirates of the Third Reich-we got a glimpse of his underwear when he was bent down looking at some evidence.

7. The suit! Post Mortem
6. I happen to like the green and blue shirt from 'A Little Murder' :devil:
5. Any episode where he's wearing a t shirt and some jeans.
4. The really tight shirt, which gave us some chest action, not sure of the episode, it's not the one from gum drops.
3. dress shirts tucked into some black pants
2. Rashomama :devil:
1. How about, the 'Sexual Harassament' from season 1, Pledging Mr. Johnson? :confused:

He looks good in everything! :)

My favourites include, Crows Feet blue shirt, all those season 5 tight tshirts, and him in a suit.

My best outfits would be Pledging Mr Johnson and Rashomama :devil: :D But seriously I like to see Nick in shirts, whether casual or dress and jeans. Of course we need a couple of buttons undone :D He just looks so yummy in them. The couple of times we've had him in a suit have been to die for as well.

:lol: oh yes the shirtless, most of us like this (yeah i´m too) :devil: but the best is tight jeans and tight shirt´s *omg* therfore i would be die or the nice white jumper in Evel :devil:

I like the jeans and t-shirt look. I'm partial to the black (or generally dark) t-shirt (move over Simon Cowell). I'm into the casual stuff. But he does clean up nicely and the suits look pretty good too.

Wah, I am much too slow for you guys, but let me mention one Nicky scene. You all remember the final episode of season 1, Strip Strangler? Nick went back to the crime scene to look for some evidence and got scared by the reporter who is hiding in the closet. :lol:

Reporter: I'm sorry that I scared you.
Nick: You didn't scare me!
Reporter: You wanna tell me what you found over by the window?
Nick: Nope.

Too sweet. ;) I liked the look on his face and him trying to sound so un-scared.

As for the clothing, I go for jeans and plain shirts. I really mislike these designer somethings which have come up in season 6 and 7.

hy :lol: Dalnabe no no panik. I´ve seen this scene for a few minutes on my DVD :lol: that´s really cute and funny.

Favorite clothing. Anything in season 5 will do for me. :lol: Jeans and t-shirt or open neck shirts. I'm not the dressy type so I prefer him not too dressy. A suit once in a while is nice, he does dress up very nice. :D

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back