George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
SparkyGirl big hug also from me for your day and when you look here hope no i know you feel better ;) and so many fun makes laughing and the day is ok :lol:

His hair :lol: *oh poor George waves to you :) hope you can endure this. Hug you :lol:*

i think it´s wether if the hair longer or shorter. Georges face is matured and very masculined so this is what makes him so attractive and sure very cute ;)

I'm still convinced the hair is back because the majority of us demanded it :D Of course the low temperatures in California would be a good excuse ;)

Hi all :D

... I see we're still on handcuffs and the like :lol:

ok and the answer to the Topic: I didn't like him in 'Boom', it was out of character... for him, and then well i can't really think of any others, he'll say Political Incorrect things some times, but I sort of brush that off, but so far so good for him :D

and I'm happy the hair is coming back, he looked cute two nights ago... I love him lots :D

O.T. hey doesnt some in here like Jeff Corwin? I only ask because for the past week, he and my other Boy toy, Anderson Cooper, have been in the Amazon RainForest looking at critters and talking about the place... just thought I 'd throw that out there ;)

aaaaahhhhhh jeff corwin! i love him! in a different way then george of course :lol: i want him to be filming a show when im in costa rica so i can meet him and play with the animals :D

im affraid to say what i think of the hair because george might dye it pink or something if he thinks were paying too much attention :lol: i like the little longer, fluffier buzz. more fun to rub your hands all over :devil:

The fluffy buzz is my favorite, too... We should stop talking about the hair, I see maple's point. Don't want to put any ideas in George's pretty head :D

Nick is starting to slip down to the bottom of the page here :)

We have all pretty well decided that Boom was Nick's worst moment. What was your best Nick moment. I know this will be hard so if you need to you can list your top 3 :)

good question! there are soooo many great nick moments that i really have to think about it ;)

but for now i can say that i definitely liked him in gum drops! he was so cute and sympathetic with this little girl. and in the scene in the hospital...*sighs* how he almost cried....that was a nice and sad moment at the same time :) :(

Jacquie said:

We have all pretty well decided that Boom was Nick's worst moment. What was your best Nick moment. I know this will be hard so if you need to you can list your top 3 :)

Gumdrops of course was all around great for Nick. :)

I also think one of Nicks best moments was in 11 Angry Jurors. He went against Grissom to do what was right. My favorite part is the end when he tells Grissom that he isn't like him and that his emotions are always gonna be a part of him.

Susan

Best Nick moment... and I get to pick just 3? You're kidding, Jacquie right? :p

Gum drops, that's for sure. The whole episode was brilliant.
(And I'm still having problems figuring out that plot with Grissom...no offense)
The pool scene in Let the seller beware :lol: See how shallow I am!
Rashomama was another great Nick centric episode. Once his car was stolen, he was so adorably grouchy.
Snakes maybe? ;)

Jacquie really nice theme ;)

many great moments where i´m like and love him :)

first: Grave Danger, my beginning with Nicky syndrome :lol: he was helpless and so violative, in the epi i was just to take him in my arms and help him.
second: i like gum drops he is cute so sensitive there *omg*
third: in the epi Law Gravity with the baby ohhh it´s soo wonderfull :lol: i love him therefore

Snakes maybe?

yes softcake that was a good nick episode. i loved when he talked to the guys in spanish and the most funny word ever was of course, how could it be any different?...NARCOCORRIDOS it sounded really :devil:

Hey y'all. Oh, top Nick highlights. Tough one :)

Yeah, I mean I'm all for a Nickcentric episode, so obviously I agree with everyone who said Gum Drops. There are many highlights, but others I particularly like are Eleven Angry Jurors, Nicky working his own case, and getting the truth. Acting wise, Grave Danger is probably one of his best (obviously) but I find it difficult to watch, very sad and it always makes me cry.

Hmmm, I'll have a little bit of a think about it and probably be back with more tomorrow. :lol:

Another moment that comes to my mind... I guess it was in Who shot Sherlock? Correct me if I'm wrong, please ;)
Nick and Rick and Mr Wiggles. The way Nick bounced on the car when Catherine came over for a talk... Not the best moment, but I love it :D

yep it was who shot sherlock. i like his look after catherine said "watch it wiggle see it jiggle?!" his look is hilarious!

I would have to say that Redrum is in my top 3. I like that Nick stood up for what was right. If it wasn't for him connecting the two crimes, the killer would have walked. What can I say... I like a "take charge" kind of guy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back