George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oohh...a romantic evening. Let's see...At this point I'd settle for a nice meal, massage and snuggle on the couch with him! :D

Romantic evening...hm... dinner and a movie, the classic ;) And if this romantic evening leads to more... a fireplace, champagne, strawberries and liquid chocolate :devil:

A romantic evening with Nick? He'd take me out in the desert and we'd look at the stars.

Yes. I'm low maintenance :D

**new question: if you met GE, would you give him a present and if yes what?**
pity i´ve to ask for this but nobody seen this?

A romantic evening with George or Nicky :) oh yes a nice place at lake with sundown, later than fireplace and BBQ and to snuggled up together.

Stoky I've not seen the question. If it's from you so sorry :( I know when posts are edited the edited part is not read sometimes :( As to the question would I give him a present if I met him and the answer is no. I think him meeting me would be a present enough :lol:

it´s ok Jaqcuie was edited and it´s foundered :lol:

I think him meeting me would be a present enough
:lol: yeah this answer is sooo cute i´ll agree with you, thinking the same, but also i´ll give him a photo from my dog Kato and some titbits for George and Maverick :lol:

Jacquie said:
I think him meeting me would be a present enough :lol:

Aww, Jacquie that was cute! Don't forget to wrap yourself in something nice and silky, so unpacking the gift would be even more fun for him :D And you :devil: ;)

Whoa, McStokes you'll scare him away! :D
Why don't you come up with something nicer, like - a speeding ticket? (Do you give those anyway?)

I'm working for a newspaper publishing company, so I could place an ad for him. The cheesy kind, of course, a public declaration of love :D

Yup, speeding tickets, warrants and all that fun stuff! Come on! Can't a girl have some fun?! :lol:

*I keep telling you people I'm actually quite harmless!*

If I met GE first he'd have to peel me off the floor, where I'd be after passing out, :rolleyes: then he'd have to push my chin closed because my mouth would be hanging open. :p Then I might be able to give him a gift which would probably be something for Maverick. :) I'm a sucker for animals. (my NASCAR driver gets more for his dog than for himself from his fans)

Susan

SparkyGirl said:
here is what popped into my mind while reading your post. I was wondering if you rubbed George's tummy...would he purr or growl? I think this was due in part to just having rubbed Bear Cat's little tummy. (Okay.. 20lb cat doesn't have a little tummy. Slight oversight on my part!) Bear purred. How right you are in saying "....he's George of course!"

I almost fell over reading that Sparky :D I think he'd Growl personaly... but he can purr too :lol: oh and rubbing his tummy sounds good :D

McStokes i know it i know it that you sai it and i´m waiting for this :lol:
Can I go with my standard answer of, um...handcuffs?

I need SLEEEEPPPP!!!!
:devil: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back