George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should change the topic to
"What is the most stupid question you would ask George" :D
Oh, I have a lot on my mind, that's for sure ;)

softcake said:
Maybe I should change the topic to
"What is the most stupid question you would ask George" :D
Oh, I have a lot on my mind, that's for sure ;)
I don't think I'd ask a stupid question. Of course I'd have too much trouble just opening my mouth to say "Hi" to him. :lol: I'm an extremely shy person. I met quite a few of the cast to the original Star Trek and I don't think I've said one word to any of them. :(

Susan

I would definitely ask for an in-depth breakdown of what it was like filming Grave Danger, and whether he had nightmares from it.

Maybe I'd ask what it was like growing up with a DA as a Dad, and your mom as your principal!

As far as stupid goes...how does asking "can I come live with you? sound??" :D

hehe, McStokes i thought of you last night watching men in black. when will smiths character says 'n.y.p.d! that means i will knock your punk ass down!' i could just picture you saying that :D :lol:

as for a stupid question id probably ask whats his favourite everything. song, movie, book, food, just to keep him talking to me as long as possible :D

Where do you think they got the line from, Maple? ;)

Oh! I could let GE know about the bodyguard service that I started in his honor, that he's my first client and I have about 25 other employees known as "The Ward Girls" who will be taking shifts to protect him! :lol:

That's a good idea, McStokes I volunteer for the night shift and make sure he gets a good night's sleep. After all, I have handcuffs to make sure he stays in bed :devil:

Hmmm....The Ward Bodyguard Service! Guess we will be drawing names to see who has night shift! :D This should be interesting!

Hmmm...questions for George. I would have to ask something serious like...How do you deal with living in a fishbowl and the smallest thing that happens is blown out of porportion?
Then I would have to ask a silly kinda of question like... Do you miss being able to grocery shop and read the lables and decide if you want white or wheat bread?

Who keeps ordering all of this snow?! Lets say that George will be occupied until all of the snow goes away! This is crazy! A little bit of snow and people forget how to drive in it! Things that drive me crazy....the list is ever so long!!!

I still think George looks good no matter what. Hair..no hair...bad clothes good clothes. Buff not buff. Besides... I wouldn't have a problem with that! :devil: Stache....oppps.....did that come out!?!?!? ;)

SparkyGirl I like the name of the bodyguard serivce. And I know what you mean about dirvers and snow. You would think where we live people would remember how to drive in each year.

As for stupid questions for GE I think everything out of my mouth would sound stupid. I can be a very talkative person once I get to no somebody but until then you would probably think of me as shy. Now if GE were to ask me questions on what type of food to feed Maverick I could probably go on for awhile :lol:

I think I would be too shy to talk at first. If I did, I would probably sound like Mush Mouth (from the old Fat Albert cartoon) or go on and on at 90 words per second.

For a serious question, I would like to know what he's really passionate about... what charity he's involved with... what really makes his blood boil.

Then I'd have to ask for a hug. It's worth a shot. ;)

ok firstly... hi :D

and yes *hugs everyone in here* this is the best GE thread out there, love it! :D

and yes I will admitt it, George has a bit of a tummy, but this is ok, nothting he can't work away, but also... this proves my love for him... he can get a little bigger, he's a hottie, and still looks really good no matter what, so he can do what he want's... he's George of course :D

and my question, if I met him? after the feeling of faint wore off, "Can I kiss you on the cheek?" I know he'd let me :D... I'm counting on it :D

then I'd ask him about the hair changes, then I'd ask him if I could hug him, then... oh I have a lot :lol: I would ask him about his dog... then comment on how cute he is...

I tend to talk a lot when I'm nervouse... so I'd be there a wile :D

oh and OT CSI was nominated for a Genisis Award, I love animals so that's cool :D

oh and... *whack!!* tries to melt all the snow on the East Coast with another warm pillow... melt!!

OK by all :D

hy at all and big hug around here. Nice theme :D a serious aks hmm i think it was banal, how do you feeling George :lol:
and a crazy ask oh, first can i see Maverick, and second please may i rubber my face your face *sigh* poor George, what would be thinking over me :lol:

hmm nobody more answers?

**new question: if you met GE, would you give him a present and if yes what?**

*grab a pillow and thwacks around*

SparkyGirl I like the name of the bodyguard serivce. And I know what you mean about dirvers and snow. You would think where we live people would remember how to drive in each year.

Sometimes I can come up with some good things Jacquie! It sounds so professional! I scare myself sometimes you know!! :lol:
Tomorrow is going to be no better! Snow and ice! I don't have to work tomorrow! Whhohhhoooo! When I do have to drive in this stuff...the slower I go the more time I have to listen to my music! ;)

and yes I will admitt it, George has a bit of a tummy, but this is ok, nothting he can't work away, but also... this proves my love for him... he can get a little bigger, he's a hottie, and still looks really good no matter what, so he can do what he want's... he's George of course

nicksarafan2, here is what popped into my mind while reading your post. I was wondering if you rubbed George's tummy...would he purr or growl? I think this was due in part to just having rubbed Bear Cat's little tummy. (Okay.. 20lb cat doesn't have a little tummy. Slight oversight on my part!) Bear purred. How right you are in saying "....he's George of course!"

softcake said:
Imagine you get to meet George. Like in a meet & greet. What's the first thing you would ask?

As some of you already know, I have met George and could hardly form a sentence. I just stood there with my mouth open! I have another story for you, but sadly it isn't about George, but it is about another hot, well in my eyes, Texan, named Matthew McConaughey! My boyfriend took me to Queensland, Australia, it's an early Valentines Present. He's being shipped back to Baghdad the day before. Countless things happened, I surfed for the first time :eek: and on the beach, I met Matthew McConaughey :devil:! This time it was totally different than when I met George, I wasn't shy at all, Matthew always has that big Southern Boy smile on his face, and something about a big smile just opens me right up! Oh and Kate Hudson was there too, but who cares! :rolleyes: Now, just need to meet Josh Lucas! I don't want to leave tomorrow, knowing that Mr. McConaughey is still here :(! And you know he had to be shirtless when I met him too! :devil: :devil: And, I got a hug from him too, his flesh was touching mine, :eek:! And you know what? He smelled like Stetson Too! :lol: Am I like drawn to men who wear Stetson Cologne? :confused:

Lucky! I'd give anything just to meet George or Matt. They're both incredibly hot.

Anyway, if I were to meet George, I probably wouldn't say anything, probably because I wouldn't be able to form a coherent sentence (In English, anyway...maybe French). But if I could manage to get a sentence out, I'd most likely ask him for his autograph or something, and then maybe what his favourite part about CSI is.

And if he has a girlfriend. :lol:

(I don't think he does, but you never really know...)

Ok now that we've met George and tried to talk to him what would your idea of a romantic evening be. Remember we're pg13 here :) If you don't want to think of it with George think about your evening with Nick :)

My idea of a romantic evening would be being wined and dined at a nice restaruant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back