George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p i have seen the new epi for fiew hrs. ;) is loveley Nicky with an Baby sooo cute really Daddy Nicky :lol:

*joins in group hug*... why are we hugging :lol: any way, here I am, and I liked how our Nicky was all in last nights episode :D the baby was cute with him, I was hoping she'd give Nick the baby :) then the butt chhek line oh yeah funny, see that's what we want, funny fun Nick :D

oh and.... *whack!!!* slaps every one on the east coast woth a giant warm pillow to keep ya'll warm and melt all the snow :D

peace out all :)

Can you see me? I guess I turned into a big puddle of goo after I saw that episode :lol:
Yay! The hair grows back!
And I really, really liked that sweater he wears. Looks so soft and - snuggleworthy ;) And yay! for the tummy, too. I don't want to say "I told you so", but didn't I point out at the beginning of the season that he gained weight and you smacked me with pillows? :D ;)
Seeing him with a baby gave me second thoughts of having children myself :lol:

Last pm I am sitting at my son's soccer game. It is COLD. Granted this is TX, but it was about 30 degrees and the wind out of the north. His team was not playing well. I listen to my Ipod so I don't have to listen to the other parents yell and scream. I have Gum Drops on my Ipod so I decided to play it. I thought I could watch the game and just listen to GE's voice to warm me up which it did, but then my son gets an assist his team scores and wins!!!! GE helped us all out I guess.

Morning all!

NSF2 We are in a giant group hug to celebrate our lovely, snuggly Ward atmosphere...I dared to venture into other threads and left with third degree burns, so I just wanted to let everyone here know how much I love our comraderie and respect for one another! So...*hugs you!* :D

I'm not entirely sure GE has gained too much weight...He's gained a little, but I really think his abs are just THAT muscular as well that he looks a little pudgy. I'm telling myself it's cuz he's being a good boy and staying away from the evil ciggies! :lol:

Okay, sorry for double-posting and not editing, I'm in a daring mood today :)
Now that we all spoke our mind about how much we adore GE as an actor and respect his privacy, followed by a big giant group hug and some pillow smacking, here's the next topic to discuss:

Imagine you get to meet George. Like in a meet & greet. What's the first thing you would ask?

softcake said:
Okay, sorry for double-posting and not editing, I'm in a daring mood today :)
Now that we all spoke our mind about how much we adore GE as an actor and respect his privacy, followed by a big giant group hug and some pillow smacking, here's the next topic to discuss:

Imagine you get to meet George. Like in a meet & greet. What's the first thing you would ask?
How did you do the eye-twitch on command in Redrum? :lol: I'm still amazed at that.

softcake said:

Until I could get my tongue back in my mouth and working I would probably ask for his autograph :) :lol:

I'd ask him if he had any plans to make more movies. CSI is the best of course, but I quite like to see him in other roles too... ;)

When I came up with that question last night I thought I'd ask "can I rub your head please?" :D But I bet he wouldn't let me :p

^ I was thinking of serious questions. :lol:

But that's a good one, and no I don't think he would let you. ;) You never know, he might give you a kiss though...

im such a dork id probably ask him about maverick :D then maybe something about life on the set of csi, being in the box with the bugs etc. oh yeah! and what it was like to punch kfed :lol:

yup, i too noticed that George gained some weight lately. his face is a bit chubbier and he's got some belly growing, lol. he's still hot, though.

i also think he looks better with more hair. not as much as he had in the middle of S6, but in the end, like in Rashomama. the standard Nicky haircut's the best IMO. possibly if he grew the hair back, his face would look slimmer.

on the other hand, Grissom lost some weight, so i'm happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back