George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
the baby scene was totally random, i thought they were going to go after the sitter because she looked hopped up on something. i am not complaining, it was adorable.
and his dress shirts this season have been super drool worthy, its just those funky patterned tshirts that make me wonder if he lost a bet with someone in the wardrobe department...
as for other posters, they make jabs at nick and i dont care, its their opinion. i always try to thoroughly explain my dislike of a characters actions (not the character themselves) but there will always be people that take it personally and get mad at you *shrugs*
message to george because i know you read this board (shut up, im delusional! :lol:) you are the most versatile and enjoyable actor on the show. you may be a looker but that pails in comparison to your talent. we have loved you amidst hair care issues and wardrobe malfuctions, and we will still love you when you are grey and wrinkley.

myfuturecsi said:
You know what is funny? I kept looking at GE's shirt last night and thinking, "Are those oil stains or something? Did he spill salad dressing on himself?"

So did I! For a while my head wandered a tad too far and I thought he'd given the baby formula and gotten puked on :lol:

Warrick's grin afterwards is proof that he wasn't pissed. That's just how they show their love for each other. ;)

myfuturecsi said:
McStokes said:
Geez...now I know why I usually don't post in threads other than this one! Got my head bitten off over one tiny Cath comment!

I'm staying over here in Nick Land where everyone is warm and fuzzy, and it's all puppies and babies! :lol:

I hear yah!! Been there. Done that. Got the decaptitated head to prove it. I still go there to make my point about the ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF CATH DRAMA, this season.

OK, so if someone came in here and said something less than positive about Nick, nobody here would have anything to say? ;) I think you need to keep some perspective. :lol: EVERYONE will defend their faves, and to varying degrees of maturity, unfortunately. I've seen some less than cool defense of Nick in the past too, so I hope none of us in here thinks our poop don't stink! ;)

I'm glad to see everyone on here is noting all the Nick-ness lately too. I was just saying to a woman I work with, "Did George Eads become the star of this show and nobody told us?" :lol: He's been getting lots of great screentime lately which to me means one of a couple of things: TPTB are actually listening to the fans; or, George may have some new project coming up soon and may need to miss some CSI time to go film or something? Either way, I don't mind! :D

S_Bright said:
myfuturecsi said:
You know what is funny? I kept looking at GE's shirt last night and thinking, "Are those oil stains or something? Did he spill salad dressing on himself?"

So did I! For a while my head wandered a tad too far and I thought he'd given the baby formula and gotten puked on :lol:
I noticed the weird shading on Nick's shirt in the later scenes but I haven't had the opportunity to go back and re-watch the eppy to see if it was like that earlier. I thought it looked strange.

I agree that the whole baby thing was interesting and might have seemed a bit random. But I don't think it has much to do with Nick. The whole eppy was written as a classical tragedy (I've expounded on this over in the general discussion for the eppy but no one over there seems to have an appreciation for classical literature) and I think it has more to do with that.....

There has been a lot, and I mean a lot of Nick the past 5 to 6 episodes, which I don't have a problem with. I just feel like that have too many characters right now with the types of storylines they are doing this season (more character based stuff). I'm not happy they killed off Keppler but it opens things up for more characters. There was barely any Sara, Greg, and Brass for that matter last night.

I thought the stains on the shirt, sweater whatever you want to call it were perspiration stains. One more reason to go re-watch the show to see if they were there at the beginning

Actulayy they're red script of some sort. I think the light made them reflect and look like humidity. He was filmes from slightly above when the effect was visible.

What me being obsessive? Nooooo :cool:

I kept thinking there was something wrong with the shirt too (besides that obvious ugliness). Then I thought it was my eyes, so I tried rubbing them to make the ugliness go away!

I just hope that with all the Nicktime we are getting now that he doesn't disppear like Griss for a few episodes...that would break my heart!

And on the other note, I respect everyone's opinion no matter what they have to say...but like Maple I try to justify my anwers, not just attack. I've seen some pretty brutal posts in other threads that left me with 2nd degree burns, and I wasn't even on the receiving end! As I said, that's why I like it here in the Ward...we differ, but respect each other. *HUGS ALL!* :lol:

I hear ya, girl. I rarely venture away from here and the Ward. I think it has to do with the kind of people George/Nick attracts -- we are just nicer people. **joins the hug** (come, ladies, group hug)

Joins the group hug with George in the middle. Not just because I want to hug him but because he deserves a hug for having an excellent ward of fans here
hugs.gif

I thought Nick's shirt had some sort of stitching on it. It kinda reminded me of something chinese, something like a dragon or a tiger. A design. I thought the color was a bit dark but...I got past that quickly! George was really using those eyes of his. Talk about looks being worth a thousand words....I was counting up in the millions!!! Who couldn't get lost in those eyes?!

The scene with the baby was cute! George and Nick are both naturals!

Who was it that was going to pass out handcuffs to the Ward? Was it McStokes? I'm having random moments of memory recall. Don't know why that particular item stood out in my mind. If I handcuff myself to the chair...would I still have to go to work?

I was in a store today and my friend wanted to look at the Valentine's stuff and we came across some gummy handcuffs. :lol: I could not stop laughing. My friend thought I was nuts. All I could think of was the Ward tackling GE. :devil:

I got cuff duty! *Here are yours* And no, you don't have to go to work!!

GE seems to be into the Chinese characters...been seeing them on a lot of this clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back