George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez...now I know why I usually don't post in threads other than this one! Got my head bitten off over one tiny Cath comment!

I'm staying over here in Nick Land where everyone is warm and fuzzy, and it's all puppies and babies! :lol:

McStokes, yeah be safe here. :lol: I think the different reactions Catherine has shown to Nick and Keppler, indicate that she clearly is a motherly friend to Nick, whereas to Keppler ... :rolleyes:

But great! If no one from the lab is interested in Nick, he is all ours. :devil:

Ya know, the way I see it, she's been acting funky ever since she found out Warrick was married. It's almost like she latched onto Kepp because he was a new male to the mix, and since Rick is taken, Nick is more like a brother to her (and after what she did in the last epi she's on his you-know-what list!) and Griss has Sara...hey, flirt with the new guy and get his attention!

But I digress...back to how cute Nick was with the butt implants and baby!

Oh, and hey, Warrick...Who you callin' FAT?? :D

Has anyone wondered why we had this baby scene anyway? TPTB certainly don't just want to make us go awwwww, but have something in their minds, don't you think? Is this some kind of hint? Showing that the hooker had a baby doesn't count so much for the story ... hey, maybe he is keeping the baby. Daddy-Nick. :lol:

allmaple said: nick giving fashion advice to keppler about his suits? his long sleeved tshirt was kind of funky. i just wanted to tell him 'nuh uh, go change' :lol:

I was laughing my ass off at that. Nick complaining about Keppy's suits and wearing that hideous thing? And how can a man in such a hideous shirt still be so hot? :lol:

No kidding...the things he's been wearing lately are a little um, scary. And we need to get back to seeing him in nice colors, like that deep red and royal blue. He's been wearing nothing but grey lately, and it honestly makes his face look pale and drawn!

Got that GE? Wear color! :lol:

I had the same thought about the baby. I said "bet tomorrow there is all sorts of fanfiction with Nick adopting the baby!"

I just don't get the whole deal about Nick being the only one that's not being drooled over at the lab? If I was working there's I'd have to walk around with a bucket around my neck for everytime I'd stumble upon Nick. And I'd see to it to stumble upon him constantly :cool:

Dalnabe said:

As for the trusting, Jacquie, as soon as there was evidence, he treated him like every other suspect, which I find very professional. Unlike Catherine who was trying to deny Keppler could be involved in any bad things. So, Nick, our little baby holder, was right again! (Did you notice how he was standing behind Grissom's table? Looked like a supervisor himself.)

Oh yes I did notice the standing behind Grissom scene. I think Nick would make a better supervisor than Cath. Cath has too much baggage. I think Nick needed to be seen behind Grissom because he was the one questioning the evidence that had been found. Nick was the one the found the finger print on the gun. Also, once Nick went to LVPD with the info about Frank being seen with the hooker, Keppler knew he was busted.

McStokes I'll give you a big hug because you certainly didn't deserve to get you head chewed off. Some people on the other threads just don't like it when you make a comment about a character they like. I too wondered what was going on with Catherine last night. She certainly wasn't thinking like she's a supervisor

I swear, GE is going out of his way to make Nicky less attractive. nice try but it's too late. Whatever Nick puts on or does with his hair, he's still adroably hot.

There's nothing to be done about Nicky, he's all kinds of hot and adorable and all things not mentionable on a PG-13 rated board.

I think we are seeing more GE in Nick's clothing choices this year. As has been mentioned with the hair GE wants us to take him seriously as an actor. Hey I am. I just find him adorably hot and good looking :)I actually liked the sweater last night. I would have pushed the cuffs up a bit but when you think of what type of music GE likes I'm not surprised to see the sweater like that :)

I agree...GE just needs to accept the fact that, barring major facial reconstruction he is and always will be one damn fine looking man. Come on, GE...we all know you can act the hell outta the part of Nicky, AND you are the one that saves the show half the time, so...lighten up...go on and be gorgeous! :D

And oh, yeah...if he worked with me I would find an excuse to talk to him every 5 seconds, ask his opinion, advice...follow him around...do his paperwork for him, etc.! :lol:

I find it sad that he even has to go out of his way to underline how incredibly talented he is. It comes through loud and clear in every scene. He has sparks with everyone, making the others seem better actors. And even alone he sends the screen sizzling. I find him to be the most talented actor of them all, and of many movie actors as well. The fact that he's considered incredibly hot is just something deriving from that incredible talent of his.

Unfortunately in LaLa land looks seem to be given over talent. I bet all the roles GE gets offered are for beefcake roles and I can probably guess he's tired of that. George wants to show tptb, and not just on CSI, that he can act. Once tptb can accept that then GE probably will accept that he is one georgeous looking man.

And as having him for a co-worker I don't think I would be able to get any work done. I would be looking and drooling all day :lol:

Not to digress too much, but did anyone else notice that the sets on CSI seem cheesy these days? That hotel room, especially when Kepp sits down on the bed...the scene of Vegas out the window looked sooo fake!

Got me wondering if they've been blowing the budget over there in Miami!

And you'd think with all the money GE is saving them on haircuts they'd use it to fix his wardrobe!

McStokes said:
Geez...now I know why I usually don't post in threads other than this one! Got my head bitten off over one tiny Cath comment!

I'm staying over here in Nick Land where everyone is warm and fuzzy, and it's all puppies and babies! :lol:

I hear yah!! Been there. Done that. Got the decaptitated head to prove it. I still go there to make my point about the ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF CATH DRAMA, this season.

You know what is funny? I kept looking at GE's shirt last night and thinking, "Are those oil stains or something? Did he spill salad dressing on himself?" Seriously. Wardrobe is not a big thing for me, but that shirt was...as Sara said in season one..hideous.

Oh well.

Warrick threatened to clock Nick's chin once. They just like to josh with each other.

The baby scene was adorable! I loved seeing George holding a baby and he was a natural at it.

Oh GE..I don't mind giving my kid a sibling? ;):devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back