George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know his last line can be taken in soooo many different ways! :lol:

Seems like Doc's still in a snit, though. I can't wait to see what happens with Keppler tonight.

Hey, we're going to have a heat wave this weekend...32! Woo hoo!

McStokes sais
ou know his last line can be taken in soooo many different ways!
:lol: yes it was suggestive oh Nicky that´s really funny give more of this. i think Keppler is very wired and you give us informations McStokes ;)

Glad you liked the video, but I see how it is difficult to post something without people then talking about it! Be careful not to reveal too much because not everyone wants to be spoiled. ;)

Sorry Destiny I didn't check the episode discussion until after or I wouldn't have posted it here, I would have just mentioned it. Videos have been posted previously in this thread that were marked as spoilers so I didn't realise it would be a problem.

That was great. :D This should be good tonight.

It was my computer. After restarting my computer 2 times it finally loaded the sound.

Susan

*lol* elsie thanks for posting that, it really cheered me up *giggles*
Okay, no more spoiler, but - isn't he the cutest thing ever? :D

Ok... if there was ever any doubt of GE lurking here, it is completely gone after last nights epi. If it isn't GE, then it has to be one of tptb. I don't want to give too much away to the ones that haven't seen it, but I'm referring to the scene after Nick and Keppler come out of the interrogation room and meet the deceased's babysitter. :eek:

And I have to say that, even though I'm not a fan of Keppler, I was crying at the end. This poor man had sooo many demons following him. :(

Can't believe that I'm the first in here to comment on last night's eppy. Okay, so I had general thoughts that I posted in the eppy thread, but as for Nicky - he was spot-on in every scene. The butt implants, his interactions with Keppler (about the suit, especially), Nicky holding a baby (everyone together, "ahhhh") -- it was all so good.

blackflag said:
SparkyGirl, season 5 wardrobe did real good for me. Jeans and tight t-shirts (long or short sleeved), or dress shirts look just fine on him. Also more bright blue (royal blue) and less dark. I just love him in blue or white shirts. :lol:

Where did you get the name SparkyGirl. I'm a NASCAR fan and my favorite driver's nickname is Sparky (because first initial S and last name Park). That's what I always think of when I see your name. :lol:

Susan

Hmmm....that explanation would have to be given in a PM. :devil: Destiny would string me up by the Ward handcuffs and Ecklie would be called in. Now if it were Nicky stringing me up....I would sing like a canary! Motivation...motivation....:p

McStokes said: It would be better than some of the names I've been called and being spit on.

I can identify with that statement! I've been called every name in the bad book of words so many times...I don't flinch too much any more! Being spit on is one thing that doesn't sit too well with me. I can tolerate being called names but spitting is crossing the line with me. Ha..ha...I had a resident once tell me I was the devil re-born. I replied that me and the devil were good friends and I have a reservation waiting for me! Sometimes I just gotta roll with it!

As for dressing Nick....it seems all of us are in the same frame of mind. Tight blue jeans..form fitting shirts...shirts that button down-with a few buttons open of course and a hidden pair of cowboy boots we all know Nick has hidden somewhere! Come on Nicky! Bring those boots out and show em who is boss! Wow! I think all of us should have a chance to wardrobe the CSI's. We would do a fabulous job! Okay...keep in mind..dressing not undressing! :D

I can respect George's need for privacy. I for one would never go out of my way to disrespect it. He has a right to live as well. Besides...I have enough to do in my everyday life that keeps me busy. I always joke and say that I must be too busy to think up ways to cheat the system or do something that is not appropriate! :lol:

George..if you are lurking out there in lurkingland, we respect you as a person with the rights as the rest of us. We just have a very wicked sense of humor! :devil: But mostly we are harmless! :)

Baba the solver of all mysteries! Hail Baba!!
I would bow before you...but...at my age I might not be able to get back up! :lol:

Did someone mention something about a chat room on the boards? <------ears perked up quickly. If not on the boards...how about a different place?

Okay..this cold weather has to go!!! Not to mention all of this snow! Arrgghh! I almost fishtailed into another car and a building! This is so not cool! Even On-Star wouldn't have helped!! :lol:

*dances with med cart while trying not to hit anyone!*

GE was great last night. Butt implants was absolutely fantastic! :lol: Could he have been any more adorable than when he was handed the baby? :D I wonder how much Warrick told Grissom when he asked him about reverse forensics? And we had the start of the Warrick / Nick storyline about Warrick's gambling.

He's either letting his hair grow out or he's keeping it a little longer than it was in the earlier eps. It's deffinately a darker fuzz on top of his head. :lol:

Loved last night's epi, BUTT (!!) need to go and watch it again as I was laughing and giggling like a mental patient every time Nick was on screen!

When I saw the chick with the baby I said to myself "self...oh, here we go...she's not going to...wait...she is!! OMG Nick is holding a baby!!" :lol:

He was all around goofy when he was with Keppler, which left me wondering if Nick never trusted him, and was acting like a doofus so Keppler would let his guard down around him...that was reinforced later. Butt (!!) I will not go further for fear that Big D comes after me a-yellin'!

And then there was Catherine...wtf...she showed more emotion for Keppler than she ever did for our boy when he was buried alive!

Morning, ladies. I think everyone has stated the obivious that Nick was awesome last night. The butt implants line was pricless :lol:. We worked late so we watched the taped show and I was so glad of that because we laughed so hard at that about Nick could've used these when he was in court last week. Oh a funny side of Nick that we've rarely seen. I loved it. The 'I am an ass man' line was priceless as well :)

Oh and what can be said of Nick holding the baby. Where are the screen caps :) I was just hoping the babysitter was going to give the baby to Nick and not Keppler.

And Nick not trusting Keppler. Is this a new side of Nick not trusting people he works with?

And I loving the screen time Nick is getting. Great acting job last night George. I enjoyed your comedy lines :)

The episode was full of Nick, although it was Keppler's great goodbye.

As for the trusting, Jacquie, as soon as there was evidence, he treated him like every other suspect, which I find very professional. Unlike Catherine who was trying to deny Keppler could be involved in any bad things. So, Nick, our little baby holder, was right again! (Did you notice how he was standing behind Grissom's table? Looked like a supervisor himself.)

whats more irresistable than a hot man? a hot man holding a baby! who here didnt go 'aawwww!!' when he had that little munchkin? and if anyone says they didnt i refuse to believe you :p :lol:
well, if he thought those implants were too big for him in one area then i guess thats a point against me :( oh darn. butt (tee hee) i get that point back because hes an a** man :devil: we could make it work. right nicky? *bats eyelashes*
and i for one think nick had started to like keppler, theyre scene in autospy was priceless. nick giving fashion advice to keppler about his suits? his long sleeved tshirt was kind of funky. i just wanted to tell him 'nuh uh, go change' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back