George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnlyTruth said:
...yet we all come together united under George. :lol:
Sorry, OnlyTruth I laughed so hard about this :lol: And I'm having a hard time holding back another commment, I will be banned from the board for life! :devil:

Good lord...I didn't even pick up on that comment til you said something softcake! Now I'm laughing really *cough* hard...

Think I'll go get some coffee so I can spit it on the keyboard laughing with y'all!

Ladies, my comment was purely innocent, I assure you. If, however, you choose to take something pure and innocent and change it's meaning, well, I can't stop you, now can I. ;)

OT you know how our minds work here so I'm sure you had a great time acting all innocent as you wrote that comment about being under George :) I do find the age thing is unique. When I started posting I was sure I was dealing with the Teenage Crowd but what is interesting is that most of us regulars are teenagers at heart :)

And OT I found the big 40 not bad at all. I've got 2 older sisters so to me it's just like following along like a younger sister should :)

im still the ward baby though right? :p :lol:

lets be honest here OT, there was nothing innocent in being under george...

How come you guys never believe me when I claim that something I said was "innocent." :D Sheesh.

I guess I'm okay with the 40 thing happening this year. Georgy turns 40 first and then me in July. 40 is the new 30, right?

maple I think that maybe marns is younger than you - it had to happen sometime. :)

OnlyTruth sais
How come you guys never believe me when I claim that something I said was "innocent." Sheesh.
nop :lol:

I guess I'm okay with the 40 thing happening this year. Georgy turns 40 first and then me in July. 40 is the new 30, right?
that´s correct :lol:

allmaple you will always be the original wardbaby no matter how old you are :) I'm still called Kiddo by my oldest sister and she's only 2 and a half years older than me :)

OT since you said that 40 is the new 30 would you mind telling my joints that I'm suppose to be 38 not 48 :lol:

I'm looking forward to new Nick tonight. CTV has been showing ads for the show and it looks good. New Nick :)

Can't wait for tonight! New Nick and hopefully no more Keppler, since Grissom's back! I thought I was old, a whole ripe almost 25 :rolleyes:. I just feel old, because everyone's always telling me, I remember back in the day when you were running around up to my knees.

Age is inconsequential in the ward and Nick discussion thread, right? ;)

I'm jealous of y'all getting new Nick tonight. It's bound to be a good one...speaking of which, there is a preview video out from CBS that you should definately watch on youtube. It is a spoiler though, so only click if you like to be spoiled in a big way (you'll love it):

*Spoiler for Laws of Gravity, February 8th*

Is anybody else having problems with youtube, or is it just another quirk with my computer? I can't play innertube at all, I get video and no sound with youtube, but I can play anything on Who Is Keppler with no problems.

Susan

Lets keep spoilers in the lab please, this is a spoiler free zone. Thank you.

Okay, I've tried really hard to be spoiler-free this season, but I couldn't help myself and had to check out the YouTube thing. That was sooo cute. I love when CBS puts the good Nicky clips on YouTube (ask me how many times I've watched "Mandy"). I know that technically it is a spoiler but I don't think it gives too much away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back