George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey McStokes you can count on us, or at least me here in the Toronto area to support you in your job :) Toronto to the NY City area is about 8-10 hour drive. Piece of cake :) If we come on shift with you can we have our own handcuffs :D and I want to meet the Sarge. Hi Sarge :)

Now as to the guard duty for a certain Texan I will gladly be your second in command. You know fill in on your days off, when you go grocery shopping, you're doing the laundry that kind of thing :D

8-10 hours, eh? (did you pick up on my attempt to sound Canadian? :D )No prob. I'll be there tonight!

Ok, so I guess I need to start a business plan, and a shift schedule so all the Ward girls get equal time on guard duty! Course...I get him for the night shift! :devil:

*note to self...order more cuffs for the dept. then make them mysteriously disappear!*

nice McStokes make a business plan :D that´s good idea and you need many handcuffs :devil: we help you as good as we can :lol:

McStokes I did like you attempt at trying to sound Canadian, eh. The funny thing is I don't say it :lol: So you're doing up the schedule for guard duty and you said you're taking the night shift. Well then that leaves me the day shift. While you're doing the shopping during the day we'll be :devil:. Or when GE works nights I'll kindly tuck him into bed during the day :devil:

I've booked March 1st off. :) And I want to share with you a nice talk I had with one of our employees today. Young guy who's twenty thinks it's great that I'm not afraid to talk about my liking of GE and my participation in the ward and here in the discussion thread. He was saying most girls he knows are afraid to talk about the guys they like. He feels that the girls are ashamed to admit they are a fangirl to some actor. Oh did I mention I'm the same age as his mom :) Of course I don't let him know everything that goes on here. :D

Well, I have to say that I am proud of you Jacquie, and McStokes too -- you've both shared this place with others. Me, usually I minimize the screen when I see others approaching. I have two gals at the lab that know that I hang out here. Oh, and I do have a Nick Stokes desktop on my computer at work. So, I guess I'm not all that shy about it.

Jacquie sais
Oh did I mention I'm the same age as his mom
???? from GE mom? Lady he would be 40 this year you can't be the same age as GE's mom?
or have i´ve understand this? pleas help me, you are not sooo old :)

^Hey

You're only old when you are six feet under!!!

I'm a couple of years younger then GE and I plan to act and feel like I'm 20.

Except when my arthritis kicks in..damn aging process...go away!!!!

Stoky said:
Jacquie sais
Oh did I mention I'm the same age as his mom
???? from GE mom? Lady he would be 40 this year you can't be the same age as GE's mom?
or have i´ve understand this? pleas help me, you are not sooo old :)

No Stoky I'm not as old as GE's mom. I'm as old as our employee's mom. I was 48 in January :)

OT I don't have a computer at work so I don't have to worry about anyone see what I'm drooling over. Not that I'm ashamed of drooling over GE :) I've also not told him the name of the site. I don't know if you can get to talkcsi without going thru csifiles.

I read other board, this person wrote this, she use to be Nick's fan, but not anymore, she find him annoyed.

I told her, Nick is my first favorite, I like him and he is not annoyed, never was annoyed and I don't know where you get that from.

Do you think Nick is annoyed or what? I don't think he is.

Jacquie sais
No Stoky I'm not as old as GE's mom. I'm as old as our employee's mom. I was 48 in January :)
oh sorry these :lol: i´ve not understand correct your sentence :lol: i´m 44 :lol: 40th are the best ;)
myfuturecsi sais

[/QUOTE] You're only old when you are six feet under!!!I'm a couple of years younger then GE and I plan to act and feel like I'm 20

[/QUOTE] :lol: it´s my feeling too

Well, remember...I shared the CSI love with the guys in the holding cell that night by using evidence collection as a topic of discussion to keep them occupied! I haven't told anyone the board address, but given where I work I think they could figure it out (I hope they are good investigators, anyway!)

Ok, need to take March 1st off, and need to finish the guard duty schedule. What else...order handcuffs...

Ok, need to take March 1st off, and need to finish the guard duty schedule. What else...order handcuffs...
:lol: think you can order McStokes today we get a prospectus there are to offer candy handcuffs :lol:

McStokes - you're ordering handcuffs for all of us, right?

Some of us are older (yikes, my age will start with a 4 soon) and some of us are younger. But, one of the things that I like best about these forums (here and the Ward) is that we have such a wide age range -- yet we all come together united under George. :lol:

You bet! Handcuffs for all!

That's what I like too...how we all come together. I'm in my 30's but seem to have friends that run the spectrum from 20's-50's. Plus, there's the fact that my hubby is 50! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back