George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning!
Y'all would have been laughing last night, even though it was a serious situation...I actually had to use TWO sets of handcuffs last night! And I had to "hog tie" someone who insisted on trying to kick out the back window of the car. :devil: Nothing like having to carry someone into central booking!

Oh, yeah! His birthday! I would love to give him a birthday present- or just be his present.. nevermind. Are you guys gonna send him a birthday present or something you are doing here.. I would love to be a part of that. (Oh man, my english is so bad today- might be the weather. Yeah, I'll blame the weather.)

McStokes said:
Morning!
Y'all would have been laughing last night, even though it was a serious situation...I actually had to use TWO sets of handcuffs last night! And I had to "hog tie" someone who insisted on trying to kick out the back window of the car. :devil: Nothing like having to carry someone into central booking!

Um, COOL! :eek: You're my hero! :lol:

*blushes* why thank you! I really am NOT a brute, I swear!

But I often say I'd like to see those girlies on the Miss America pageant try and tackle some big, cranked-out fool and calf tie him! Now THAT is a contest I'd watch! :lol:

BabaOReilly said:
McStokes said:
Morning!

This IS cool! You're my hero now too.. :lol:
And yeah, that contest idea would make one of world's best tv-shows!! :D

McStokes, you are definitely cooler than any of those Miss America girls -- they'd be too worried about breaking a nail to apprehend a suspect. I'm not sure that it would be fun to watch - I'd bet they'd give up way too easily

Maybe you have a future in the "Star Guarding" business? I can think of one person you could work for... ;)

I actually have had to do "celebrity duty" before when I was with the NYPD...let's just say the celeb is lucky we didn't shoot HER! She was such a prima donna, a major B****. I can't imagine doing it full time, 'specially for someone like a Lyndsay Lohan! :eek:

Well, I was thinking maybe a long term position with someone like, say, George Eads? ;) You know, the usual stuff- take him to and from work, tuck him in at night...

BabaOReilly said:
McStokes said:
Morning!

Mine too!

I don't think I could do that stuff, I dunno.

Now that's a possibility...tough job, but someone does have to look after our boy, don't they? :rolleyes: I could bake him cookies, tuck him in, give his tired shoulders a massage, read his scripts and fight with tptb over his crappy story lines so he gets better ones...! OH THE POSSIBILITES! :lol:

Yeah McStokes you´re great :D
read his scripts and fight with tptb over his crappy story lines so he gets better ones...
:lol: that´s really nice and i think you´re win the fight ;)

Wish I could gather all the Ward Girls from the different parts of the world and have you all follow me aroung during my shifts. You could carry signs of support and cheer me on! I know it would make my day! :D

It would be better than some of the names I've been called and being spit on (yes, it's happened...several times, in fact!)

:D right McStokes i would be glad to follow you and cheer you on think it would be funny and you´re shifts going on very quickly :lol:

When I was younger ;) I used to make banners out of old sheets whenever I was going to a concert of my favorite band at that time.
I still know how to do it, McStokes so I'll be very supportive. And I promise the banner won't say "I wanna marry you" or "Take your pants off" :lol: Boy, I was such a fangirl when I was a teenager *coughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back