George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

Thank you Princess and NickyFan!

I have only seen up to season 6 and just started on 7 on DVD. So I have some catching up to do and yay for more commentary with George.

Well, it seems like a hazzle to change names so if you don't mind NickyFan I will keep it for now.

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Why should I mind? ;) I think it's funny :lol:

3. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

I'm just being cautious. Being new and all that I don't wanna be stepping on any toes. I thought my user name was perhaps too simiilar to yours but I love the name Nicky! And also so it's no mistaking where my interest lies. :)

4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Same here :) I love it, especially when Cath calls him "Nicky" :adore: So cute! :luvlove:

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to Texan Charm, SwedishNickyFan! :)

As the others have said, no need to be shy. We're a friendly bunch, and we all have a common interest, that's for sure! :lol:

As NickyFan said, you can change your name, but if you're happy with it for now that's fine. :)

To familiarize yourself with everything, you might want to check out the Help Guide for the Las Vegas forum. And board "rules" can be found under FAQ near the top of your screen. One thing that is discouraged is posting back to back within a 24 hour time frame. Within that frame if you want to add more content to your previous post then you can just edit it. :)

Feel free to jump in and ask any questions anytime! :)

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Good you said that because I was thinking about posting about the Help Guide too but I would have never be able to say it as easy as you do :lol:

Watched the Snakes commentary this weekend. It was nice to hear them say how great George was playing Nick in the episode. Of course we know that he did but it's nice to hear it from the people who work with him :)

Snakes was a great Nickysode!

What do you think, will we get a good Nickysode this season? So far we were patiently waiting... for nothing. It's not that I would like to have him in the front every episode (even though I wouldn't complain if he was :D) but what I really miss so far this season are special Nick moments! So far there weren't many moments for George to shine, to show us how great he is as an actor. I hope that will change in future episodes.

Keep your fingers crossed, ladies :)

7. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Welcome aboard SwedishNickyFan! As everybody said, we are a friendly bunch of ladies :)
    I've only been posting about 9 months after lurking a long time.

So, on the Snakes commentary it's not George? Darn, I was hoping it would be him like on Appendicitement. I have the S5 dvds now but haven't played the special features yet.

8. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Oh yes, George is on the Snakes commentary :) But there are two other guys on there too and they were saying what a great job George did. It was a nice commentary :D You really should watch/listen to it!

9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

If I remember correctly, George is part of the commentary on Snakes.

10. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Oh good, I got scared for a minute :lol:
    Thanks Stef! I had thought he was on it, so that, along with the Grave Danger features, is why I made sure to grab season 5 :D

Smokey, I finally read that review you mentioned earlier! That was totally hysterical! I can't begin to point out all of the funny parts, but "Liam" was one of them, and then all of the descriptions about Warrick. And she's obviously not a fan of Tarantino:guffaw:
    I definitely give her credit for stating how well she thought that George acted the episode!! :adore:

11. Smokey

I know! :lol: It truly is so funny! You should read some of the other ones there that she did...all of the episodes through Season 5, I think.

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I used to read TWP for another show, and found it pretty funny. Always made me want to go back and watch the episodes though, and I don't have time for that! :lol:

The Liam thing confused the heck out of me - did she start it in a previous review, or was it just totally random? I loved that she gave George credit for his great acting. I totally agree with her point at the end though - there were too many scenes that didn't really further the plot.

13. Smokey

She started the Liam thing with the very first episode that Greg was in. And if anyone doesn't know why she called him that, here you go. :guffaw:

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Wow, that's some dude! :lol:

Thanks for asking it Raynn, I was going to also. I figured out pretty quickly it was Greg, but I was like 'why'? The only Liam that popped into my head was Liam Neeson :p :guffaw:

At first I was :eek: when I saw it was 29 pages, but relaxed when I saw how short the pages were. It would be fun to read others, but maybe not all, just the best ones of note. Any suggestions as to the best Smokey?

I also didn't notice whether there were links to the other episodes?

ETA: Ok, I saw the links to the other eps! :)

15. Smokey

Here's the whole list. As for which ones to read, I just jumped around reading most of the Nickisode ones that I was interested in. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.