George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm with everyone that I can't believe :eek: tptb did that to Vega. :scream:

"Snakes" will never be the same. :scream:

Even though Vega was killing that guy, when he was shot Nick still screamed out 'Vega'.

I'm not liking the lack of Nick so far this season. And if you ask me, the ratings are showing it. :shifty:

If this is tptb decision, I'm not happy. Now if they were doing it because he asked for less time, due to his dad :(, then I'm fine with it. Visiting and spending time with his dad was way more important.

I guess we'll find out, though, as the season progresses.

Of course, Nick looked :drool: as usual.

Him and Super Dave :lol::lol: 'stop complaining'

You just gotta LOVE Nick. :adore:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Those jeans... Oh My Gosh. :drool: They were tight... in a good way. :D

And poor Nick at the end. I didn't notice the "Sammy", I missed that somehow over my shock at Vega drowing the wife killer. But I liked how Nick was like, "come on buddy, let us help you" and then he yelled out "Vega!" when he was shot. And the tears when he was pronounced dead. :( Poor Nicky. I wish Sara or Cath had been there to give him a hug.

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I just read Tom mularz's interview. I'm glad he knew nick and vega were friends and that nick should be there when vega died.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Same here. :) And as we speculated, that was the scene George talked about on The Talk, so I'm glad he got to have some input as to how he played it. He did an awesome job, as usual! :)

5. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

I'm spoiling myself but I can't help it. (I need to know how much Nicky I will be seeing.) I really liked Vega... especially in Snakes. :(

I'm glad at least one writer bothered to learn some of the characters history. I am baffeled how new writers usually don't seem to care about history and continuity.

Unless it is George's decision I really hope we will see more of him too. I'm a little worried what with Marg leaving and the new female lead coming in they will forget, not only Nick, but all of the remaining original cast. It's because of them I keep tuning in. Ok, it's mostly Nick. Such a wonderful guy. :adore:

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Well, I got the new issue of People Magazine in the mail this weekend, and noticec they made a HUGE mistake - they forgot to include George. Some of the men they did include in that issue are no where near as sexy as George. So, what is it about George that you find sexy - somethings I do, are his smile, the way he laughs, the way he walks, the sound of his voice, his facial expressions...

7. Smokey

:lol: So true! I don't have the magazine, but judging from their choice of the top guy I can guess that the rest aren't so hot either. And sexiest "men"? Nah...a lot of them are just little boys, in my opinion. George is the man...and the sexiest at that! :adore:

8. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

Definitely his smile and how he can give you "the look" with those eyebrows. Combined with gentle brown eyes he's just gorgeous. There's such depth. I usually always fall first for peoples eyes. But I also love his laugh. His voice! His hands.

I could probably go on but those was the first things I noticed.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

His eyes! :luvlove: That's how I became his fan. I also think it's sexy that neither He or Nick are afraid to show their emotions. :adore: Also as far as sexy goes - head to toe, he's got the whole package! :devil:

Susan

10. Smokey

I missed the question in the post, I was too busy being outraged at the injustice of it all! :lol:

Well, everyone knows I think his hands are sexy. :adore: Physically...what isn't sexy about him?? But I love a dark featured, swarthy guy, so that's what attracted me to him in the first place. But after that, it's obvious when you see him on talk shows and in public that he just has a way about him that is sexy. It's how humble he is about everything, even his looks, and how much he seems to appreciate all that he has. THAT'S sexy. :)

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I agree Smokey. Everything about him is sexy. As for his hands, have you seen the picture of him in the Spoiler Pic page? Some lovely hands are included in that picture.

12. Smokey

Oh yeah! :) And the pic on Margamania is HUGE!!! :adore:

13. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Well, George should definitely been included in the People issue! :scream:

Now I'm saying this without seeing the issue, but I'm sure it's full of much younger men, and that those of my generation that are in it, will be the same ole, same ole men (ie: George Clooney et al.), that are in it every time.

I have to say that People is not on my regular reading list, unless I am in a waiting room or some such place. :lol:
    I only buy the odd issue when there's someone on the cover I have to have, and I can't remember the last time that happened.

The first time I saw George, which I'm pretty sure I've told you all before, was with one eye in The Lost Girls and both eyes wide open in Internal Combustion. The big turn ons for me were his eyes and voice. By the end of the episode, everything else followed :devil:

ETA:
    Oh yes baby :adore::adore:

And by the way, lovely new avi! It's a nice tribute to Nick and Vega :cool:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

His smile did it for me. :D That was the first thing I noticed. Then he has dark hair (don't like blondes), that square jaw. That he gives off this 'aww shucks' feel about him. :D

He just seems like such a sweetie.

However, he was in the Sexiest Man Alive issue years ago.

Shhh, don't let Smokey see that I put a picture here. [​IMG]

15. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Is that where that picture came from? I never knew he was once included.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.