George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Maybe going back to work is just what George needs you know? Getting back to a routine, being around the people he's seen everyday for 12 seasons

I wonder if he had to, could he film his stuff at a later date?

2. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

How touching..I wonder if he will wear it on the show.

I too have been wondering if he is back at work. Here where I work, people have only taken a week off when a parent passes away, so George could be back.

I also wonder if there will be a Nick-less episode coming up. If there is, wouldn't it be nice if they explained his absence by saying Nick went home to Texas for his father's funeral.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, they were shooting episode 10 last week, so I don't think he will be in that episode.

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

What is episode 10 about?

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You'd have to go the spoiler reference thread and see if anything is in there.

Otherwise, it's the one with Doc's wife and the dead body in bed with her.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's sweet about the dog tags. :adore:

The article about the cop who stopped him years earlier for speeding working security on the set was an interesting read (I didn't know about the speeding ticket, or if I did, I forgot lol). I love that they "laughed it off" though.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

What's interesting is that one of the articles said there was no record of the ticket. I guess that's why it hadn't been news before, although really why should it be? But anyway. :) Speeding is bad but there are a lot worse things some celebrities do these days.

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Does anyone think the football reference in Brain Doe really happened with George - his getting his football jersey number put onto a football? I know he played football in highschool and college, so it could be possible...

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I think it could be possible... I'm playing soccer here in Germany and we have our jersey numbers on our soccer balls, at least the ones we use for training :) It's really common here so why shouldn't it be in the US? :)

10. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I think it's very possible too! I do hope that is something that happened to George, and that he got a game ball at least once, if not more :D

I watch a LOT of football, both pro and college, and game balls are very common. I've seen the asst. coaches take the balls, and mark them and then store them for handing out to the players later.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

"Grave Danger" is showing on the CLOO channel tonight, so I have it on while I'm doing other stuff, but two things....

First, if you've never read the recap from Television Without Pity, do it! :lol: Be sure to read all of the pages/segments. It is so, freakin' funny! And to this day when someone asks me "What do you know?", I say, "Many, many things about bugs." :lol: It's worth it to check out her recaps of other episodes too. :lol:

Secondly, I could not believe it but....they actually showed the part that is always cut out! :eek: The part with Ecklie talking to the sheriff where the sheriff says to "get them ready for a funeral". I know some of you have it on DVD, but I've never ever seen it until just now. :lol: So, for posterity's sake...here it is. ;)

12. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

Ohh. I don't remember that scene. Weird, cause it was probably just 2 months ago since I saw it last. Well. A good reason to watch it again. :) Must have seen that episode(s) at least 5 times. Gives me the chills every time.

13. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

I loved George's commentaries on the DVD's. Has he made more than 2? I haven't really listened to the other commentaries (only one other) but his was really good and informative I think. He's a real nice man me thinks.

Hi, everybody. I'm new btw and a little shy and not too sure how to jump in here. I have already realized my user name isn't the best. Sort of already existed. Sorry about that. Can you change it?

Found this site only a couple of weeks ago and thought it might be something for me. At least in this corner. I definitely enjoy all things Nick Stokes. Can't say I know much about George, other than his good looks and well, he's simply adorable in the few interviews I've seen him in. :)

14. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Hi there, SwedishNickyFan!

Welcome to the thread.

As far as George on commentary goes, here's a list of the episodes he's featured:

Season 5- Snakes
    Season 6 - Poppin' Tags
    Season 9 - Turn, Turn, Turn
    Season 10 - Appendicitement
    Season 11 - House of Hoarders

I think that's the complete list....I'm sure if I've missed one everyone will let me know

15. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Hey there, SwedishNickyFan :) No need to be shy! I am too but the people are really nice here and were very welcoming when I first started to post here.

Another NickyFan on here can't hurt :lol:

And a Nick Stokes from Europe is very welcome, since there aren't many Europeans here sadly ;)

I think Princess is right about the commentaries... I'm not 100% sure though... I don't have all the seasons on DVD :(

About the username... well.... normally I would say it's best to pm T'Bonz our boss around here and ask her to change the name but since you can't write pm's yet it won't be much help... maybe you should post about it in the Questions, Suggestions & Feedback thread? I've seen some users doing that but I'm not sure if it would help, sorry :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.