George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually too busy wondering if Hodges was remembering the last time he got in a pool...

Did anyone else notice Hodges called Nick "co-supervisor" rather than "assistant supervisor"? Gives me hope he'll take over if/when Catherine leaves. :)

I noticed that too, Raynn. At first I thought he said "Co-assistant Supervisor" and I was thinking :wtf: Who does he share it with? Guess I need to replay it, lol.

Also extremely funny was Hodges knowing the exact amount of time since the last cycle. I was also thinking it would have been funny to tie it in to a previous ep where the cycle was met, but there was no way to do that.

As nice as it would have been to see Nick shirtless, I knew it wouldn't happen. He's past the point of being the one to have to jump in the pool, hahaha. Also agree: NOT ENOUGH NICK!!

P.S. Loving your new avatar Raynn! :adore:

I've been thinking, even if Nick went into the pool, he probably wouldn't have gone in shirtless. Have you noticed they've been wearing wetsuits lately - Hodges and Henry had them on in that shark episode and Super Dave and Kevin had them on last night.

I've been thinking, even if Nick went into the pool, he probably wouldn't have gone in shirtless. Have you noticed they've been wearing wetsuits lately - Hodges and Henry had them on in that shark episode and Super Dave and Kevin had them on last night.

Oh gosh...Nick in a wet suit! Now you have me imagining all kinds of new Ward themes! :adore:

Oh gosh...Nick in a wet suit! Now you have me imagining all kinds of new Ward themes! :adore:

Dare I say you're having some Wet Dreams there Smokey :devil: :guffaw:

I just finished capping last night's show and oh did Nick look yummy. I loved how so un-supervisor he was last night. You've got to have some fun in the job :)

I can say with confidence that my mind went to the same place your's did! :devil:

I can also say that I see Nick as someone who'd treat the wetsuit like an umbrella! I think he'd take his shirt off and jump in before he'd put one on. :p Of course as assistant supervisor (or "co-supervisor" as Hodges called him) it's part of his job to make others go in the water in the first place. :lol:

I just finished capping last night's show and oh did Nick look yummy. I loved how so un-supervisor he was last night. You've got to have some fun in the job :)

I think that's one of the best things about Nick. He may be assistant supervisor but he can also be 'just one of the guys' too.

Susan

Ah, now see I thought he was being supervisor-y. :lol: I don't know what it was...just an air about him, I guess, that made it feel like he was in charge, but in a good way...still having fun and being "one of the guys" too. :)

Some people can be supervisors and still command authority when they are joking around with their staff. Nicky just has that way about him. ;)

At first I thought he said "Co-assistant Supervisor" and I was thinking :wtf: Who does he share it with? Guess I need to replay it, lol.

The actual term was "co-shift supervisor." I shortened it for clarity. :)

He had a great mix of supervisor-ness (dealing with Kevin especially - I was happy to hear him say he knows how to do this stuff, after all the times it's been Ray solving all the crimes :lol:), but still the same fun, bet-loving guy he's always been.

As for getting in the water - I don't know if I can see Nick telling someone to do something he wouldn't do himself. Maybe that's just wishful thinking though. :devil:

P.S. Loving your new avatar Raynn! :adore:

Thanks! :)

At first I thought he said "Co-assistant Supervisor" and I was thinking :wtf: Who does he share it with? Guess I need to replay it, lol.

The actual term was "co-shift supervisor." I shortened it for clarity. :)

He had a great mix of supervisor-ness (dealing with Kevin especially - I was happy to hear him say he knows how to do this stuff, after all the times it's been Ray solving all the crimes :lol:), but still the same fun, bet-loving guy he's always been.

Ah, that's what it was, I just remember thinking that there was something different about the phrasing, but I didn't rewind it at the time, lol.

I definitely agree with your 2nd paragraph, especially about Kevin and Ray :lol:

Has anyone read the news items from Google News? According to some French news reports, the wedding date is June 17th.

Has anyone read the news items from Google News? According to some French news reports, the wedding date is June 17th.

I saw that! Awesome! Congratulations, George! :)

Saw it yesterday. Was hoping to find something in English - you know how Google & Yahoo translate things. :rolleyes: With my lack of trust in the world in general I did go to the Crate & Barrel website and check with their 'gift registry' just to make sure and they do show up. :) Congratulations George & Monika. :)

original in French :) (one of 3 that are in French)

Translation: (Google does a little better job than Yahoo!!!)
Dontmiss.r had already announced the happy event: George Eads, the playboy Nick Stocks of "CSI" gets married. He will marry the lovely Monika Casey shares his life since 2004.

We do not know the date, here! It will be June 17 next. A wedding list has been deposited on the site furnishings Crate and Barrel!

He told Us Weekly: "I'm with Monika for 6 years, we are the best of friends. She lets me be myself without being a domestic tyrant. I see a marriage before the end of the year . I like the idea of a ring on her finger to the other guys see that it is taken ".

We know that fans will be disappointed ...

Susan

Thanks Sookie for the info :)

Congrats to George and Monika :)

now I just hope the media folks will leave them alone for one of the most important days in their lives :)

now I just hope the media folks will leave them alone for one of the most important days in their lives :)

Your wish would be granted if they had planned it for the end of April. I guess there's some big shindig or something happening across the pond around that time. ;)

I do wish them their privacy, but I wouldn't mind seeing a photo of them. They don't have to be on the cover of People Magazine like Reese Witherspoon, but a picture would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back